Why We Cannot Win the 'War on Terror/Islamofascism'

Seemed to win WWII by going 'over there' to fight bad guys.
Oh, God, dont compare Americans of today to the generation that overcame the Great Depression then went on to fight a global war on two fronts and won it.

It is just too ludicrous to even contemplate, dude.

We are better now than ever. It's called progress.

With the highest percentage and total number of working age Americans no longer in the work force, college graduates waiting two years to get a job in many cases, a stock market propped up by ZIRP, and the most anemic economy since WW2, this is just one more example of you endorsing anything that you think supports Obamy, and your objectivity and honesty at Zero to go along with it all.

You are nothing more than an ideological hack.

Yes. I'm an ideological hack and you are a reasonable, thoughtful dude. Of course. Of the two of us....I'm the weird one.

You are a liar, a fraud and a hack. That is not weird or odd in places like Chicago, Philadelphia, etc or any other blue state.

80% of London muslims support isis......lets import more ........you cant win until you take a prob serious,,,,,,,,,,

Seemed to win WWII by going 'over there' to fight bad guys.
Oh, God, dont compare Americans of today to the generation that overcame the Great Depression then went on to fight a global war on two fronts and won it.

With the highest percentage and total number of working age Americans no longer in the work force, college graduates waiting two years to get a job in many cases, a stock market propped up by ZIRP, and the most anemic economy since WW2, this is just one more example of you endorsing anything that you think supports Obamy, and your objectivity and honesty at Zero to go along with it all.

Yes. I'm an ideological hack and you are a reasonable, thoughtful dude. Of course. Of the two of us....I'm the weird one.

You are a liar, a fraud and a hack. That is not weird or odd in places like Chicago, Philadelphia, etc or any other blue state.

It's past due for you to say something batshit crazy. You know....like how Obama wants to declare martial law and grab a third term or how he wants ISIS to take over America.

Go ahead.

Reasons why we can not win the war against Islam.

1. Treason by western 'governments'.
2. Completely insane corrupted morons run western countries.
3. Christianity is dead.
4. Western folks are too dumb to understand what is happen around.
5. Mainstream 'medias' are seized by lefts, most of whom are completely mentally ill.
6. Traditional values, moral, culture are dead.
7. Totally corruption.
8. Etc. etc. etc.

In 20 - 30 years all western countries cease out to exist, the rest of old western folks must either convert to Islam or get beheaded.

The play is over, we lost the war against Islam.

The rest of western peoples will flee to Russia the last Christian country on the Earth.

It's past due for you to say something batshit crazy. You know....like how Obama wants to declare martial law and grab a third term or how he wants ISIS to take over America.

Go ahead.
Lol, you are an astro-turfing troll. Bite me.

Reasons why we can not win the war against Islam.

1. Treason by western 'governments'.
2. Completely insane corrupted morons run western countries.
3. Christianity is dead.
4. Western folks are too dumb to understand what is happen around.
5. Mainstream 'medias' are seized by lefts, most of whom are completely mentally ill.
6. Traditional values, moral, culture are dead.
7. Totally corruption.
8. Etc. etc. etc.

In 20 - 30 years all western countries cease out to exist, the rest of old western folks must either convert to Islam or get beheaded.

The rest of western peoples will flee to Russia the last Christian country on the Earth.
Finally you said something that makes some fucking sense.

Wow. Unbunch those panties and get a hold of yourself.

Forum List

Back