Why was this thread locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked into it.

It was reported for breaking this rule;

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Is this a sentence. . . ??

Fluid situation.

What was your opinion of the situation? Why did it need to be discussed?

:eusa_think:

Are you my 7th grade English teacher? Is that you Miss Hooks?
I didn't make the decision, I am only trying to be helpful, by answering questions. :dunno:

If that is not appreciated here? Next time someone asks about a mod decisions I didn't make, perhaps, I should just ignore everyone?

You folks seem to think I care?

iu

I looked into it.

It was reported for breaking this rule;

Is this a sentence. . . ??

The rule used to be three sentences. We recently modified to two. That opening post was two sentences, so maybe the three sentence rule was still going at the time.

Nonetheless, for a thread that was already open for more than a week and was seven pages long, I would have let it run.

I didn't make the decision, I am only trying to be helpful, by answering questions. :dunno:

If that is not appreciated here? Next time someone asks about a mod decisions I didn't make, perhaps, I should just ignore everyone?

You folks seem to think I care?

iu
Sorry, my mistake. I just assumed you were her since you were the one to respond. Anyway, tell her I said hi next time you see her in the mod office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back