Why was Hitler's Workers' Party called Right?

Watch the movie "Shindler's List" to get an accurate perspective on the economic conditions once Hitler/NSDAP gained full power and control of Germany. One had to join the party and "go along" if they wanted to continue to remain in business. Business which increasingly was government contracts and/or government directed.
Schindler's List was a work of fiction. Both the movie and the book.

Here's a helpful site for doing that;
The World's Smallest(Shortest~Quickest) Political Quiz;

Ten basic questions on economic and social position places the participant on a grid known as the Nolan Chart;
330px-Simplified_Nolan_chart_political_compass.svg.png
The problem with this system is that only Libertarians use it. Their 2D spectrum has nothing to do with the 1D spectrum used by the masses.

Oskar Schindler was Army, and his rank was the same as Hitler. Lance corporal. After leaving the army, Schindler was a banker for seven years. He was already known as a public drunk in those years, and he had two children out of wedlock with Aurelie Schlegel, another Jewish woman not admitted to be Jewish. Schindler denied the children and abandoned Aurelie, and she soon died of neglect. So he's sounding like a great guy, right: a real big-hearted man. While still a banker, he was tapped for some reason by Nazi Intelligence in Czechoslovakia, to spy on his fellow countrymen. He was allegedly arrested for espionage in 1938 was immediately released under terms of the Munich Agreement. Right. There were no terms in the Munich Agreement for release of all spies. By 1939 he was a full-time Nazi spy, living in Ostrava. His wife Pelzl was a fellow spy. By then Schindler was the head of his Abwehr unit, with 25 spies working for him. Suddenly, for no good reason, Schindler was backed by several Jewish investors to take over a German enamelware factory employing 1700 people. So here's a question no one ever asks: why would rich Jews hire a Nazi spy to front a big company for them? We are supposed to believe it was because he was a Gentile and that this was all a project to protect Jewish workers. I guess we are supposed to believe these rich Jews just got unlucky hiring a Nazi spy, since they didn't realize he was one. But then their luck changed 180 degrees, when it turned out this Nazi spy wanted nothing more than to save Jews. What an unbelievable stroke of fortune! You now see the story isn't believable at all. Any Nazi agent caught shielding Jews would immediately be shot, and Schindler would have been a sitting duck due to his position as a spy. Do you think none of his Nazi comrades could see what he was doing? These 25 spies working under him wouldn't find it suspicious that he suddenly quit to work with rich Jews, shielding them from deportation? The Nazis he had previously worked for wouldn't find that suspicious? They wouldn't be watching him like a hawk, since his name was Schindler and there was already suspicion regarding his genealogy?Just a snippet from the scholarly paper by Mile Mathis , genius investigator

Yeah well... the CPC does not behold a racist policy, nor is a racist dogma included in the constitution, therefore the CPC isn't RIGHT WING - fool

Junkers was privately owned and due to missing capital liquidity - the RLM took it's chance to acquire 51% of Junkers forming the shareholder company, Junkers AG
That Junkers widow, decided in 1936 to sell her remaining 49% share is her private issue and not that of the State. Junkers was also known to be openly anti-Nazi - ignoramus

So due to the RLM controlling 100% of Junkers AG from 1936 onward, is proof to you that the Nazi's owned and controlled the entire German economy? - laughable

Nazi Germany from 1939 in case you haven't noticed was in a major war - and the Nazi's had been preparing for war since 1934, so where do you think the major orders for arms-manufactures came from 1934 onward?
All other non military related companies and manufacturers produced civil goods till 1943 - Goebbels total war speech - enabled Speer's ministry to divert civil goods manufacturers to produce military related goods - the Nazi-State never owned or controlled these companies. But had a decisive impact onto their revenue.

But do feel free to show me any other e.g. aircraft manufacturers - that were owned by the State. And to have a decisive impact onto the revenue of a military manufacturer due to a war, doesn't imply controlling the company nor owning it.

Your company produces e.g. 10,000 bump stocks a year - then your MAGA party orders 100,000 bump stocks from your company per year - so according to you, MAGA then controls and owns your company?
Your State enforces a speed limit - so according to you, the State controls and owns you and your car? - you simpleton.
Chinese are very racist.
The German Nazi party dominated industry after 1935.
Fascism does not "own" the means of production as did the USSR.
Yep, you are a fascist.

Ever hear of the Spanish Inquisition, or the witch hunts/burnings of a couple centuries ago?
Both done in the name of Christianity!

Yes, I have, and turns out all the Scary Stories are a load of bullshit. And, they weren't done 'in the name of 'Christianity', but the Spanish and Portugese Crowns in the case of their Inquistions, and by superstitious pagans during the so-called Protestant 'Enightenment' and political instability in 'Enlightened' England and the northern countries; the Catholic countries had almost no witch burnings, and in fact a geographical pattern to them is evident. The Catholic Church's official position by the 12th century was there was no such thing as 'witchcraft', it was a peasant pagan superstition. Other crimes were murders by poison and other real crimes.

Not a ploy, but a manipulation of where German society and culture was focused and involved in at the time. Seen as a purging of the evil influences of other ideologies and beliefs. Common device throughout history.

It was merely a ploy, period. The Hitler Youth manuals alone make it very clear what the Party policy on Christianity was.

Both the Soviets and the Nazis supplanted religious faith with The State in the role of God....Not at all unlike what today's Democrat Party has been doing for nigh a century.

Hitler couldn't crush the German churches the same way Lenin and Stalin could crush the Russian Orthodox; he relied on Junkers, many of whose families and built the local village churches all over Germany, henc the attempt to peddle paganism. He didn't start tearing down the crosses until he was already at war, years after assuming total power. Himmler and others were actually believers in that sort of rubbish, as well a significant number of Party leaders. He even designed his own Church.

Hitler couldn't crush the German churches the same way Lenin and Stalin could crush the Russian Orthodox; he relied on Junkers, many of whose families and built the local village churches all over Germany, henc the attempt to peddle paganism. He didn't start tearing down the crosses until he was already at war, years after assuming total power. Himmler and others were actually believers in that sort of rubbish, as well a significant number of Party leaders. He even designed his own Church.
Taking the scenic route instead of the interstate doesn't change the destination.

Taking the scenic route instead of the interstate doesn't change the destination.

Evern their art and propoganda looked alike, and could have been the same artists doing their posters and statues. There is an old National Review issue that had a long feature on this. Pretty telling.

Embellishment maybe, but reported based upon a real person and events.
Excerpt;
For the record, the real Oskar Schindler was no saint, and the 1,200 Jews he saved were not sheep. In fact, in a reversal of roles, during the final days of the war, a group of Schindlerjuden (“Schindler Jews,” as they called themselves) took direct action to save Schindler’s life.

I learned of this episode from Chana Keller Kotlitzky during a 1995 gathering of women (my mother among them) in the Czech Republic town of Volary. We were there to observe the 50th anniversary of their having survived a harrowing five-month Nazi death march.

As Kotlitzy tells it, one day she was approached by a group of liberated Polish Jews, who implored her to help them rescue a German who had shielded them in his nearby factory. If Oskar Schindler were to fall into Soviet hands, they warned, he would most certainly be shot. Kotlitzy brought the matter to the attention of the American soldiers posted in Volary, and she accompanied them by jeep to Schindler’s hiding place. After hearing his story, the GIs brought him under U.S. protection, saving his life.

We probably would never have heard of Oskar Schindler had it not been for the persistence of Paul Page (formerly Leopold Pfefferberg), who told me in a 1993 interview that he was “possessed” by the man who had saved his life in Nazi-occupied Krakow, Poland.

My point in mentioning such was to underscore that like many, Schindler "had to" join the Nazi Party if he wished to continue to be in business and do business within Germany.

The problem with this system is that only Libertarians use it. Their 2D spectrum has nothing to do with the 1D spectrum used by the masses.
Doesn't mean "the masses" are correct in their 1D spectrum ~ whatever you mean by that.
Sounds to me like, if you were honest in your responses when taking it, you didn't like the results.

Doesn't mean "the masses" are correct in their 1D spectrum ~ whatever you mean by that.
Sounds to me like, if you were honest in your responses when taking it, you didn't like the results.
When I took it it scored me as Libertarian, which I was at the time. More specifically I was an Anarcho-Capitalist. However, over the past decade my political beliefs have radically shifted. I don't find the 1D spectrum to be any good, or well defined, but it's what people use.

More a case of many businesses/corporations having become more international by then, with branches in many countries. Coca-Cola,Standard Oil, RCA, etc. Facilities/branches inside nations where dictatorships had taken control lost any autonomy or full control/influence by the parent company/corporation.

I think other companies that were also "international" didn't follow suit.

Later, the U.S. worked with former Nazi officials to counter the Soviets.

Far, far left (Stalin, Mao, Castro): Centrally planned economies, one-party military dictatorship, propaganda press, brutal police state, social stratification via political affiliation, deification of The State, concentration/slave labor camps for dissenters and other "undesirables".

Far, far right (Hitler, Mussolini): Centrally planned economies, one-party military dictatorship, propaganda press, brutal police state, social stratification via political affiliation, deification of The State, concentration/slave labor camps for dissenters and other "undesirables".

DUUUUUDE, they're totally on the opposite side of the spectrum!!!

Hitler and Mussolini worked with capitalists and the latter profited.

Tyranny is leftist bullshit. If someone is tyrannical, they arent on the right.
true-political-spectrum.jpg

Anarcho-capitalism looks contrived as capitalism requires legal systems to ensure private property ownership, limited liability, etc.

Meanwhile, fascism may work against Communism, and vice versa.

Libertarian may be left or right.

Liberals and conservatives might have some things in common, like personal freedom connected to economic freedom. They may even have ideologies that work together, like neoliberalism and neoconservatism.

Forum List

Back