Why was Ellis Island closed instead of renovated like the Statue of Liberty

Answer, because no more immigrants were needed. Everyone overlooks this fact. This was in 1954 and we would all be better off today with 40 million less Americans, in fact Obamacare might even be able to support itself
-------------------------------------------------------------------- mighta been closed as to its original purpose , I don't know . Certainly has nothing to do with planes though . ----------------------------------------------------------- OP point though is that the USA WOULD be better off with 40 million less imported people . Actually , USA would be better off with a hundred millions less imported third worlders Ringell .
I know what he was getting at but then maybe the USA would be better off if all the illegal immigrants never arrived.........

910679093_8d020947c0.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

sorry to the OP , looks like your post which I took to be a serious topic has been taken over by open borders type lefties .

If we had banned all immigration after 1954......Who would Trump find to marry him?

sorry to the OP , looks like your post which I took to be a serious topic has been taken over by open borders type lefties .

What open borders moron? Ellis Island immigrants indicate legal immigration history. It seems only KKK members should have a problem with that.

Answer, because no more immigrants were needed. Everyone overlooks this fact. This was in 1954 and we would all be better off today with 40 million less Americans, in fact Obamacare might even be able to support itself
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OP repeated in response to previous post of SaveL !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OP repeated in response to previous post of SaveL !!
Thanks for proving yourself just as uninformed as the OP. :thup:

(And most likely too stupid to figure out what I mean by that........) :lmao:

--- in reply to OP of course no more importeds are needed , especially imported third worlders .

---------------------------------------------------------------------- your declaration is foolishness and is meaningless . I hope that you and the other open border types have kids that can eventually recognize and fully appreciate the society that you are building for them Ringell !!

Last edited:

---------------------------------------------------------------------- your declaration is foolishness and is meaningless . I hope that you and the other open border types have kids that can eventually recognize and fully appreciate the society that you are building for them Ringell !!
Yup, too stupid....... :lmao:

In fairness, I think Bassman is advocating one point landings.
What you buffoons are doing is distracting away from the FACT that Ellis Island closed because it WAS NO LONGER NEEDED. Distract all you want the truth will not change

Ellis Island is still open....it has been renovated

You can visit BOTH The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Ellis Island was never renovated as a continuing immigrant entryway to America, it was and is CLOSED for it's original purpose. Get a grip

Ellis Island was never renovated as a continuing immigrant entryway to America, it was and is CLOSED for it's original purpose. Get a grip

It has been fully renovated.....I have been there
It is renovated as a museum, not as an in-processing center for immigrants that was no longer needed

Immigrants flying into New York no longer needed an island to dock at

Nice view of the Statue of Liberty by the way.....Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free

It is renovated as a museum, not as an in-processing center for immigrants that was no longer needed

Nice view of the Statue of Liberty by the way.....Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
So you are saying that all the Worlds poor and destitute have the money to fly their entire family on American airlines?

Try again stupid, they still come mostly by ship or boat. Furthermore all air travelers come thru customs, God u r stupid

you have no clue asswipe
african-immigrants_998807c_aT1rL_3868.jpg

Italian-navy-rescues-asylum-seekers-traveling-by-boat-off-the-coast-of-Africa-on-the-Mediterranean-June-7-2014..jpg

So you are saying that all the Worlds poor and destitute have the money to fly their entire family on American airlines?

Try again stupid, they still come mostly by ship or boat. Furthermore all air travelers come thru customs, God u r stupid

you have no clue asswipe
african-immigrants_998807c_aT1rL_3868.jpg

Italian-navy-rescues-asylum-seekers-traveling-by-boat-off-the-coast-of-Africa-on-the-Mediterranean-June-7-2014..jpg

They headed for Ellis Island?

They do have a ferry that will take you there. It does get crowded like that on busy weekends

Nothing could save obamacare, and you suck at demographics.

you have no clue asswipe...

Wow, you are a dope.

Forum List

Back