Why was America called India

America was part of India, that's why it was called India.

No, in fact, before Pangea began to break away, what is India today was butt up between the east coast of Africa and Australia.

The last time it was there was 250 million years ago ... no less that 249 million years before any modern hominids.

The trick is that Americans are native Indians, by about 60-80 percent. They zombified that the Indians were exterminated and remained only on reservations. It's just that Americans were brainwashed, a new story was written to them, they gradually forgot their real past.
Most likely, some specific nationalities live on reservations that did not make up the majority of Native Americans.

All the facts speak for it.

It actually sounds strange, but it's not surprising at all. For example, Western Ukrainians have also forgotten their history. These were Lesser Poles in the past, then they were part of Austria-Hungary, and only around 1920 they were annexed to the Hetmanate, creating the "Republic of Ukraine". But they no longer remember this, despite the fact that their language is different, in fact, only they speak Ukrainian.

I recognize Oriental women very well, because I am repelled by the Northwestern type, similar to the native Baltic and German women. I feel their bodies and faces, I understand for sure that most American and Latin American women are not European.

I think that the fairy tale that Columbus confused America with India is an outright lie. Europeans have been sailing to America since at least the 10th century, and he couldn't not know it

I had almost no doubt about the similarity of Indian and American women. They have a similar skeleton, skin and Asian genes. But in fact, Indian men are also similar to American men, open a picture search for "actors in India", and you will see that about 40% of them do not differ from Americans. America was part of India, that's why it was called India. That is why American traditional culture is so patriarchal and similar to Aryan and Babylonian culture.

Are you talking about Pangea?

No, in fact, before Pangea began to break away, what is India today was butt up between the east coast of Africa and Australia.

The last time it was there was 250 million years ago ... no less that 249 million years before any modern hominids.

Right. I don't think they would remember.

America has a unique political and legal system, if it is similar to anything in Europe, it is only at the time of the Knights of the Romanesque period. The Anglo-Saxon legal family only partially concerns America, these are traces of British colonization, but it does not cover the entire legal system, and Britain did not have such a political system as in the USA.

The story goes that Columbus, a great self-promoter, but not much of a scholar, while seeking a western route to Asia actually thought he had landed in India.

No one in Europe knew, at the time, that the continents of North and South America existed. Despite the fact that Erosthanes had accurately measured the circumference of the Earth in the 3rd Century BCE (1700 years before Columbus), Columbus, and most Europeans, believe the round earth to be much smaller than it really is.

According to his own logs, he believed he would make landfall in Asia in few weeks and when they landed in The Caribbean Islands and saw brown people, he deduced he had landed in India.

The story goes that Columbus, a great self-promoter, but not much of a scholar, while seeking a western route to Asia actually thought he had landed in India.

No one in Europe knew, at the time, that the continents of North and South America existed.
Everyone heard it in the school, nonsense that is fed to "cattle".
In general, there were no problems in the discovery and development of America. Australia is far enough from Eurasia, but America adjoins it from 2 sides, and you can even walk across the Bering Strait to it on ice. They want to say that hundreds of thousands of years ago people guessed to do it, and when there were guns and sailing ships, it suddenly became a problem. This is fucking clowning. America is a few steps away from Eurasia.

The "official historians" carry exactly the same nonsense about the Don Valley. This is the most sunny and fertile land in the European part of the Russian Federation, with the best climate, grounds, almost the only place in the European part of the Russian Federation where grain crops are grown on an industrial scale, where large fruit harvests and enough natural feed for raising cattle. They say that there was nothing there, since these lands were uninhabitable, they call it a "wild field"

Retards in Power Dumbs Down the 99%

With all the unnecessary and dysfunctional changes the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords have made, they could do a practical one like calling the Indians from India "Hindians."
They're not as dumb as you think. This name is associated with a group of Indo-Aryan languages, which are common only in the region of northern India, in the region inhabited by the historical Aryans of Aryavarta. This would violate the integrity of the empire and contradict the idea of a "unified Indian people". These bastards don't just do anything, their stupidity always makes sense.

IF I AM WRONG IN MY ASSUMPTIONS, IF AMERICA IS INHABITED BY NORTHERN EUROPEAN, THEN WHERE DO THESE ASIAN BEAUTIES COME FROM IN THE USA? WHY ARE MOST US WOMEN ARE NOT SIMILAR TO MARILYN MONROE AND ANGELA MERKEL?

Where does the spirit of individualism and Freedom come from in the USA, if there has always been a German influence of collectivism and discipline in northern Europe, if they have cultivated the Christian humility of the serfs of communal peasants for many generations? Where does the love of grandiose and big come from in America, if self-restraint of peasants has always been appreciated in German Europe? Where did such strong patriarchal traditions come from in America, if there were remnants of matriarchy in Europe and queens sat on thrones?

Where does the spirit of individualism and Freedom come from in the USA, if there has always been a German influence of collectivism and discipline in northern Europe, if they have cultivated the Christian humility of the serfs of communal peasants for many generations? Where does the love of grandiose and big come from in America, if self-restraint of peasants has always been appreciated in German Europe? Where did such strong patriarchal traditions come from in America, if there were remnants of matriarchy in Europe and queens sat on thrones?
The Nobility With No Ability

American Exceptionalism came from the few Europeans who were more evolved than the slavish peasants and hereditary tyrants who stayed in that stagnant swamp. But ever since the upper class became the ruling class here in the Slipping Sixties, typical American have sunk to the bottom of the gene pool, even though they genetically don't belong there, just as they didn't in Europe.

Captive Hollywood Made Up The Thing to Scare Away Developers

And the huge Antarctica continent was right below India, in the Tropical Zone before it floated down under. So it is full of coal and oil, which the ruling-class hoarders won't let us touch. They shut off this bonanza so that useless nerdy scientists could live like penguins. Just a pretext for reinforcing their own unearned Birth-Class Supremacy.

The uninhibited development of Nature is the main cause of class mobility. That's what tree-hugging is all about. It protects these criminals from being lynched.

Last edited:
IF I AM WRONG IN MY ASSUMPTIONS, IF AMERICA IS INHABITED BY NORTHERN EUROPEAN, THEN WHERE DO THESE ASIAN BEAUTIES COME FROM IN THE USA? WHY ARE MOST US WOMEN ARE NOT SIMILAR TO MARILYN MONROE AND ANGELA MERKEL?

They are not? ... Do you like to say Joan Baez doesn't look like Marylin Monroe and Bob Dylan doesn't think like Angela Merkel?

Forum List

Back