Why was America called India

They are not? ... Do you like to say Joan Baez doesn't look like Marylin Monroe and Bob Dylan doesn't think like Angela Merkel?

What they call Germany is the peoples captured by the Goths, Franks and Prussians, of course, not everyone there is of German origin. The French and Russians in this sense are the same "Germans" as the Germans themselves, these are the peoples who were subject to the Franks and Rus - the German enslavers

Of course Sisi Bavarian, Thomas Anders and Sandra have nothing to do with German nationality

But Germany is still strongly Germanized, in any case, in the female part, the German type of a rude, imperious woman dominates there. In Russia, this is probably also the case now, at least in the European part.

But for the US, this is not the case. This contradicts both what we see and the fact that mitochondrial markers there are not European. American women are much more feminine and closer to Hispanics.

1657355631501.png

And of course it has nothing to do with power. Fitness stars with athletic figures in everyday life will look even more feminine than ordinary women. Feminism has nothing to do with it, just feminists use such women for their dirty purposes. Women of patriarchal cultures are usually stronger, they have the blood of male warriors

The most important thing here is character. They are unsophisticated and infantile. They themselves are victims of feminism.

Many centuries of evolution have shaped these women as those who are under the protection of men and keepers of the hearth. They have no other means of survival than to attract men with natural beauty and become their wives. Therefore, they will die out under these conditions. Nobody needs their strength and beauty in the left world of money and politics, and they have no protection.

All they can sell is their natural beauty, but that beauty doesn't cost much, because the matrons don't want that competition. They devalue it in every possible way. Beauty is rare these days, but even diamonds don't sell for more than a fat bitch in a business suit.

If the men who came from the patriarchy were strong, they would not let beautiful women fall. We wouldn't see beautiful women selling themselves as cheap whores.

A beautiful soft woman is the other side of a knight. One cannot exist without the other

What they call Germany is the peoples captured by the Goths, Franks and Prussians,

We are the Goths, Franks and Prussians - and many others.

f course, not everyone there is of German origin.

?

The French and Russians in this sense are the same "Germans" as the Germans themselves,

The name "France" comes from the German tribe "Franken". And what do you think about when you say "... Russians ... are the same "Germans" as the Germans themselve ... "? I have not any idea what you could think about in this context.

these are the peoples who were subject to the Franks and Rus - the German enslavers

The "Franks" (= Frankonians) have as far as I know nothing do with the Russians. And "the Rus" was a foundation from Scandinavian vikings as far as I know. But what this has really has to do with Russia - except the name - I don't know. Never any Scandinavians spoke a Slawic language as far as I know.

Of course Sisi Bavarian, Thomas Anders and Sandra have nothing to do with German nationality

Eh?

But Germany is still strongly Germanized, in any case, in the female part, the German type of a rude, imperious woman dominates there.

My god - it's you "Rupol2000" - I nearly forgot you and your super-nonsense which you call "history". How's weather at Capricorne IV?

In Russia, this is probably also the case now, at least in the European part.

Russia? What is Russia? A chocolate biscuit - that's why only black minded people live there?

Last edited:
Including a man cannot exist without the inspiration that a beautiful woman gives him. If he is inspired by a woman, his heart is filled with fire and he is capable of masculine deeds. So there is a vicious circle here. The disappearance of a real woman leads to the disappearance of a real man, and the disappearance of a real man leads to the disappearance of a real woman, and then ugliness and weakness everywhere take over, and we are moving towards communism and the equality of slaves.

Perhaps this is the main reason for tolerance in matriarchy. For a matriarchal man, beauty and femininity do not really matter; any hole suits him. His erection is almost artificial and he does not experience any emotions other than base friction.

I have not any idea what you could think about in this context.
Franks and Rus are Germanic peoples, moron. It's not the same as the French and Russians. Fuck off with your stupidity, I'm not interested in you

For a real man, protecting a woman is much more important than just sleeping with her. That's how he feels like a man, and he doesn't care about sex at all.
Therefore, in romantic art there were no base and vulgar plots at all.

Franks and Rus are Germanic peoples, moron.

"Rus" is the name of a location and not the name of a population. NY for example was once a colony of the Netherlanders and became British. This means not the Brits are Netherlanders nor that now the people from NY are Brits.

It's not the same as the French and Russians.

French speak French because the German Karl der Große (Charlesmagne) prefered to speak Latin.

Fuck off with your stupidity, I'm not interested in you

Sure you are not interested to meet me. I don't have to use a hammer to nail the heads of my enemies over my front door.

Last edited:
Oh by the way: Native Americans had been called Indians because Columbus made a heavy miscalculation about the distance between Europe and India. It's said he was the rest of his life convinced to be in India. The name "America" was made from the German cartographer Martin Waldseemüller and his team to honor the Italian sailor Amerigo Vespucchi.

Fuck off stupid cretin. In chronics Rus called germans

Our ancestors made since decades of thousands of years trades with people from the area which is called today "Russia". I don't know whether Germans or Normans (Middle Europeans or Scandinavians) made the Rus. And don't forget: not all Scandinavians are Germanics. The Fins or Finlanders and the Hungarians for example are older than we Germanics as far as I know.

Last edited:
don't try to be smart by saying banal patterns

It never had been a discussion that the planet is a disk or a globe. Columbus calculated the wrong distance.

And by the way: The world is indeed flat. A gigantic triangle in the size of billions of lightyears shows "exactly" (in the available parameters) 180°. So if you should think in the monent the universe is a globe - (what seems intuitively to be plausible because it expands) - then you are wrong.

Last edited:
Here, for example, is a typical Indian woman's body and face. Aishwarya Rai and Elizabeth Hurley. They're like sisters

220x330

resize_475_570_true_crop_475_570_0_0_q90_346341_6e9ed8e335dc44b827a8be82f.jpeg

I don’t mean to be offensive, but it would help if you read your own country’s ancient history. Your comparison is correct because of a simple fact; a large portion of the Indian population is Caucasoid due to the arrival or invasion of the Aryans, who perhaps arrived around two thousand BC.

Also, the term Asian is a poor term to use to describe people. The people of India are not Asians; they are Indians; they have their own sub-continent. The Iranians live in Asia but don’t look like the Chinese who also live in Asia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back