Zone1 Why was a thread moved with no explanation? Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2022

TrumpNation “truthful hyperbole” - The lies lying liars tell that don't matter to some people?​

It's now in Badlands? Just asking for an explanation, as in reasons. Was a rule violated? No message from staff. I'm not demanding it be put back in original Forum. It doesn't matter. It's the silence on it.

TrumpNation “truthful hyperbole” - The lies lying liars tell that don't matter to some people?​

It's now in Badlands? Just asking for an explanation, as in reasons. Was a rule violated? No message from staff. I'm not demanding it be put back in original Forum. It doesn't matter. It's the silence on it.
Read the rules moron. Focus on the section "Clean Start."

Your thread was moved because of it's title. Anything less than respectful of trump or the MAGA cult is frowned upon. Of course, as always, it's quite acceptable, and even encouraged in some ways to degrade any Democrat you happen to think of.

Stupid question from a retard member of this little Board.

The butthurt is strong with Dainty.

I'm not demanding it be put back in original Forum. It doesn't matter. It's the silence on it.

Of course, it doesn't matter. Ultimately, you are unimportant.

You're only important in your own mind and your own little world.

It's why the silence bothers you, isn't it?

And there you were, consumed by your own sense of self-importance, thinking you were somebody.

Heh heh heh....

apologies for what appear to be trollish comments by people who should know better.

Tell your “friend” to pm a mod or several. But….you know that. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back