Why Trump's "tax reform" is bound to fail.......

thats pretty high nat.....maybe 100K or less.....the people in the Anaheim Hills who i delivered to that were in that salary range had some pretty nice houses,2 nice big cars some had Boats or a big RV .....if that was middle class it was pretty much high end,real high end....

The $250 figure is one to be taken into consideration on where that family lives.

Come on, right wingers just address the fucking O/P.....

you know EXACTLY what I meant

You meant the bottom 97-98% of the income scale is middle class.
Pretty damn funny. That's why no one takes your whining seriously.

Since you morons don't want or are too afraid to address the O/P......here

Republican Middle Class: Ex-GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney came out and said the middle class is “$200,000 and $250,000 or less.” The $200,000 refers to an individual, and $250,000 refers to a couple.

https://www.financial.com/definitio...income-do-you-consider-yourself-middle-class/

Both President Obama and Governor Romney have adopted household income of $250,000 as a meaningful demarcation point for defining the middle class. In the case of the President, he proposes to retain the Bush tax cuts for households with less than $250,000 and eliminate the tax cuts for those above that threshold. Governor Romney in a recent ABC interview offered the same definition of the middle class: “Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less.”

Is $250K a middle-class income?

Here's who the OP bows and prays to.....even though it's not wise enough to know it....

The OP is a slave to THIS man.....sad who he chose to worship and obey

If he bends over and commands "KISS".....the OP asks...."For how long my Lord"?

1508338026574.jpg

Republican Middle Class: Ex-GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney came out and said the middle class is “$200,000 and $250,000 or less.” The $200,000 refers to an individual, and $250,000 refers to a couple.

https://www.financial.com/definitio...income-do-you-consider-yourself-middle-class/

Both President Obama and Governor Romney have adopted household income of $250,000 as a meaningful demarcation point for defining the middle class. In the case of the President, he proposes to retain the Bush tax cuts for households with less than $250,000 and eliminate the tax cuts for those above that threshold. Governor Romney in a recent ABC interview offered the same definition of the middle class: “Middle income is $200,000 to $250,000 and less.”

You're basing your whine on Romney's numbers?
LOL!
Household income $0-$250,000 is middle class?

You're basing your whine on Romney's numbers?
LOL!
Household income $0-$250,000 is middle class?
nat4900 isn't happy unless he's whining about something.

That poor schmuck has nothing else better going on in his life.

Trump is either an idiot (a foregone assessment, actually) or just another liar that has wandered into the oval office.

What needs to be considered is this.........

• Virtually NONE of the large conglomerates are paying the high tax rate, given the countless LOOPHOLES that lobbyists bribed elected nitwits to pass........Tax attorneys are the HIGHEST paid of all other lawyers....
  • Given that the stock market is going through the roof, THAT means that conglomerates are reaping in the billions anyway......If morons "thought: that given them MORE money would create jobs and raise wages, THEY ARE WRONG......
  • Since ANY tax break given to the middle class is readily thrown back into the marketplace, and since the middle class is schedule under Trump's tax plan to receive ONLY about 15%, demand for goods and services will NOT rise, therefore not prompting any job growth NOR raises in wages.
Conversely, if NO tax reform is realized by this keystone-kops administration, the stock market bubble may BURST.....

The much better tax reform would be realized IF the middle class (families that make $250K or less per year) was given the BULK of the tax breaks.
Nat, republicans aren’t smart enough to understand economics beyond “no taxes, no gubmint, more freedom derp!”

This kind of nuance and criticism goes way over their heads.

Nat, republicans aren’t smart enough to understand economics beyond “no taxes, no gubmint, more freedom derp!”

Of course, you're 100% correct......but please don't forget to also include in their "understanding" that to prevent too much "gubmint" they need LOTS of guns....you know, just in case....LOL

Not one Trump cult member has wanted to actually address the O/P.....
I wonder why?......LOL

if i agreed with you we both would be wrong?...so in other words you are just doing what trump does...talk....thanks for being honest.....

Are you going to address the O/P or are you just on here jerking off???
i asked you a question dumbass....the answer you gave me was you jerking off...now i will ask you again....what is your background in finance that i should listen to you?.....

Trump is either an idiot (a foregone assessment, actually) or just another liar that has wandered into the oval office.

• Virtually NONE of the large conglomerates are paying the high tax rate, given the countless LOOPHOLES that lobbyists bribed elected nitwits to pass........Tax attorneys are the HIGHEST paid of all other lawyers....
  • Given that the stock market is going through the roof, THAT means that conglomerates are reaping in the billions anyway......If morons "thought: that given them MORE money would create jobs and raise wages, THEY ARE WRONG......
  • Since ANY tax break given to the middle class is readily thrown back into the marketplace, and since the middle class is schedule under Trump's tax plan to receive ONLY about 15%, demand for goods and services will NOT rise, therefore not prompting any job growth NOR raises in wages.
Conversely, if NO tax reform is realized by this keystone-kops administration, the stock market bubble may BURST.....

The much better tax reform would be realized IF the middle class (families that make $250K or less per year) was given the BULK of the tax breaks.
How many insane butthurt posts is this today?

Of course, you're 100% correct......but please don't forget to also include in their "understanding" that to prevent too much "gubmint" they need LOTS of guns....you know, just in case....LOL
Oh yeah. Part of them likes big gubmint. A small gubmint takes the fun out of owning a gun.

How many insane butthurt posts is this today?
There should be a limit on anyone named after an insect.

i asked you a question dumbass....the answer you gave me was you jerking off...now i will ask you again....what is your background in finance that i should listen to you?.....

Nitwit, this is a public (mostly right wing) forum where PERSONAL information is not a requisite for you "fucking morons" to mock......

Either you address what the O/P implied, or go play with your guns, bibles and Trump dolls.

Forum List

Back