Trump Why Trump Won

The people I talked to had to hold their nose while voting for trump and they did it because of the supreme court, abortion issue and all the lies going on about Clinton. Oh they were also worried about their guns.

State % “Neithers” Trump Clinton
Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%
North Carolina 15% 63% 28%

I posted on this a while back. Pretty clear. Anybody but HRC.

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

Due to lies, I read a lie on face book, Hillary want to quit deer hunting, on Patriots for Trump. Big picture of her and writing like it was true.

Due to lies, I read a lie on face book, Hillary want to quit deer hunting, on Patriots for Trump. Big picture of her and writing like it was true.

Well, I don't do facebook. I only do here and glance at some other links.

Was it a lie she used installed a privater server and deleted God knows what (Govt property) from private email system?

Was it a lie she stalled delivering documents to subpoena? Deleted after subpoena?

the common-sense Neither crowd can see through her bull-crap a mile away.

Here, for your white............

tumblr_lp0tsnxkbq1qc66bjo1_500.gif

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

Oh, by lies you meant any obscure thing you happened to stumble upon. Good thing all the leftist sources were vetted.

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

Oh, by lies you meant any obscure thing you happened to stumble upon. Good thing all the leftist sources were vetted.

You know darn well, there were many lies going around about Clinton, either from Russia or the Pubs and Trump camp.

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

You know darn well, there were many lies going around about Clinton, either from Russia or the Pubs and Trump camp.
No I don't. Give us your best one.

The people I talked to had to hold their nose while voting for trump and they did it because of the supreme court, abortion issue and all the lies going on about Clinton. Oh they were also worried about their guns.
I couldn't hold my nose that long, so I voted a straight Libertarian ticket.

Good study though. No doubt this election will be studied for years.

"The 2016 election was unique in so many ways. One distinguishing characteristic is just how many people had an unfavorable impression of both of the major party candidates. To be sure, some of these people decided not to vote for either – Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined for 18% of the vote among the “Neithers.” However in the end, far more people who liked neither candidate chose Donald Trump and that provided him with his margin of victory in the battleground states."

2016-Exit-Poll-Data-favorable-unfavorable.png

2016-Exit-Poll-Data-the-neithers.png

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

Dude, there was a woman that said when she was 13 Trump had her enslaved and threatened her family if she didn't jack him off. Cry me a river!

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

Dude, there was a woman that said when she was 13 Trump had her enslaved and threatened her family if she didn't jack him off. Cry me a river!

I believe it.

Wisconsin 22% 60% 23%
Pennsylvania 17% 56% 31%
Michigan 20% 50% 29%
Florida 14% 61% 24%

I believe it.
LMAO im sure you do, hack gurl

I believe it.

His history makes it very believable.

I believe it.

His history makes it very believable.
LOL you trip me out

"The rich satisfactions of a politics of villainy! Complicated decades-long tales of technological advance and social change dissolve into the self-satisfied sneer on a hated face. All around me I saw it reproduced, mostly behind bars, on “Crooked Hillary” buttons and “Hillary for Jail!” sweatshirts and much, much worse. “Hillary Clinton murders children!” a middle-aged woman waiting in the two-mile-long line had shouted. “It’s been proved. Hillary Clinton rapes and murders children.”

Not long before I had learned from a small businessman, a produce wholesaler, that the former secretary of state was “a degenerate alcoholic”—a subtext of Trump’s frequent assertion that she “lacked the stamina to be president”—and that FBI director James Comey was on “suicide watch,” the latter words pronounced sarcastically and to a circle of nodding knowing grins, because of course thus far in their careers “the Clintons have killed at least twenty people.”

The words were tossed off calmly, by people with children and cars and jobs, people who watch television and attend PTA meetings and perhaps even read the newspapers. And of course listen to the radio, which had battened on Clinton conspiracy theories for decades. And so we had passed the hours waiting for him in that aircraft hangar by batting around above our heads two red, white, and blue beach balls with the words “Crooked Hillary” inscribed prominently upon them. Hit it! Hit it harder!"

The Real Trump

"The rich satisfactions of a politics of villainy! Complicated decades-long tales of technological advance and social change dissolve into the self-satisfied sneer on a hated face. All around me I saw it reproduced, mostly behind bars, on “Crooked Hillary” buttons and “Hillary for Jail!” sweatshirts and much, much worse. “Hillary Clinton murders children!” a middle-aged woman waiting in the two-mile-long line had shouted. “It’s been proved. Hillary Clinton rapes and murders children.”

Not long before I had learned from a small businessman, a produce wholesaler, that the former secretary of state was “a degenerate alcoholic”—a subtext of Trump’s frequent assertion that she “lacked the stamina to be president”—and that FBI director James Comey was on “suicide watch,” the latter words pronounced sarcastically and to a circle of nodding knowing grins, because of course thus far in their careers “the Clintons have killed at least twenty people.”

The words were tossed off calmly, by people with children and cars and jobs, people who watch television and attend PTA meetings and perhaps even read the newspapers. And of course listen to the radio, which had battened on Clinton conspiracy theories for decades. And so we had passed the hours waiting for him in that aircraft hangar by batting around above our heads two red, white, and blue beach balls with the words “Crooked Hillary” inscribed prominently upon them. Hit it! Hit it harder!"

The Real Trump

So what is your point, all of those things were mostly true. The emails that were shown to the news organizations even the ones that love her and didn't put out a word of it had all of the trash in her inner circle involved in things that are definitely involved in most of the things you posted. It is a definite fact she is responsible for the deaths and murders of many people. As of yet I know of not a single one that died because of Trump. Ask all of the families who have had loved ones die because of your idol if they think she is worthy of a chance to get more people killed.

Hillary was a piece of shit with the charisma of a rock. That's why she lost.

If Hitler ran against Hillary, he'd have a chance.

Forum List

Back