Trump Why Trump Won

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by Skull, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Divine.Wind

Divine.Wind Platinum Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,564
    I couldn't hold my nose that long, so I voted a straight Libertarian ticket.

Good study though. No doubt this election will be studied for years.

"The 2016 election was unique in so many ways. One distinguishing characteristic is just how many people had an unfavorable impression of both of the major party candidates. To be sure, some of these people decided not to vote for either – Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined for 18% of the vote among the “Neithers.” However in the end, far more people who liked neither candidate chose Donald Trump and that provided him with his margin of victory in the battleground states."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,247
    Dude, there was a woman that said when she was 13 Trump had her enslaved and threatened her family if she didn't jack him off. Cry me a river!

3. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,321
    I believe it.

4. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,247
    LMAO im sure you do, hack gurl

5. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,321
    His history makes it very believable.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,247
    LOL you trip me out

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. ChrisL

ChrisL Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +46,982
    Because Hillary sucks.

8. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,988
    "The rich satisfactions of a politics of villainy! Complicated decades-long tales of technological advance and social change dissolve into the self-satisfied sneer on a hated face. All around me I saw it reproduced, mostly behind bars, on “Crooked Hillary” buttons and “Hillary for Jail!” sweatshirts and much, much worse. “Hillary Clinton murders children!” a middle-aged woman waiting in the two-mile-long line had shouted. “It’s been proved. Hillary Clinton rapes and murders children.”

Not long before I had learned from a small businessman, a produce wholesaler, that the former secretary of state was “a degenerate alcoholic”—a subtext of Trump’s frequent assertion that she “lacked the stamina to be president”—and that FBI director James Comey was on “suicide watch,” the latter words pronounced sarcastically and to a circle of nodding knowing grins, because of course thus far in their careers “the Clintons have killed at least twenty people.”

The words were tossed off calmly, by people with children and cars and jobs, people who watch television and attend PTA meetings and perhaps even read the newspapers. And of course listen to the radio, which had battened on Clinton conspiracy theories for decades. And so we had passed the hours waiting for him in that aircraft hangar by batting around above our heads two red, white, and blue beach balls with the words “Crooked Hillary” inscribed prominently upon them. Hit it! Hit it harder!"

The Real Trump

9. 12icer

12icer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,056

So what is your point, all of those things were mostly true. The emails that were shown to the news organizations even the ones that love her and didn't put out a word of it had all of the trash in her inner circle involved in things that are definitely involved in most of the things you posted. It is a definite fact she is responsible for the deaths and murders of many people. As of yet I know of not a single one that died because of Trump. Ask all of the families who have had loved ones die because of your idol if they think she is worthy of a chance to get more people killed.

10. Johann

Johann Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +658
    Hillary was a piece of shit with the charisma of a rock. That's why she lost.

If Hitler ran against Hillary, he'd have a chance.