Why Trump was, is, and will always be an idiot...

Rubio was against amnesty, for amnesty, against amnesty, for amnesty. Only an asswipe could vote for him!!

because "exposing" and damaging Walker has worked out so well for the Left

lmao

Secret $1.5 million donation from Wisconsin billionaire uncovered in Scott Walker dark-money probe
Secret 1.5 million donation from Wisconsin billionaire uncovered in Scott Walker dark-money probe

A Secret Meeting Unmasks Four 2016 Republican Koch Brothers Puppets

As Walker Announces, WI GOP Moves to Gut Open Records Law - See more at: As Walker Announces WI GOP Moves to Gut Open Records Law PR Watch

On the same day that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker announced his run for president, the Wisconsin GOP has proposed a virtual gutting of Wisconsin's open records law, which has long been considered one of the best in the nation. The drastic changes were proposed in a last-minute, anonymous budget motion, with zero public input on the eve of a holiday weekend. The motion will be rolled into the state's massive budget bill and voted on in the coming weeks. The unprecedented proposal would give lawmakers broad authority to hide the special interests who are working to influence legislation. It would keep legislative drafting files under wraps, create a new "deliberative materials" exemption that would exempt from disclosure records at all levels of government, and give the legislature an easy way to hide even more records from public view in the future. -

Every thread whose subject is Trump is another vote for Trump. The more you argue against him the more I like him.

Every thread whose subject is Trump is another vote for Trump. The more you argue against him the more I like him.

Whether you know it or not (probably not) what you wrote IS the reason for so many threads about Trump......you see, most of us on the left DO WANT for Trump to be your nominee.......and, granted, to choose the easiest way to win may not be too admirable but, nonetheless, practical.

lmao

Secret $1.5 million donation from Wisconsin billionaire uncovered in Scott Walker dark-money probe
Secret 1.5 million donation from Wisconsin billionaire uncovered in Scott Walker dark-money probe

As Walker Announces, WI GOP Moves to Gut Open Records Law - See more at: As Walker Announces WI GOP Moves to Gut Open Records Law PR Watch

On the same day that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker announced his run for president, the Wisconsin GOP has proposed a virtual gutting of Wisconsin's open records law, which has long been considered one of the best in the nation. The drastic changes were proposed in a last-minute, anonymous budget motion, with zero public input on the eve of a holiday weekend. The motion will be rolled into the state's massive budget bill and voted on in the coming weeks. The unprecedented proposal would give lawmakers broad authority to hide the special interests who are working to influence legislation. It would keep legislative drafting files under wraps, create a new "deliberative materials" exemption that would exempt from disclosure records at all levels of government, and give the legislature an easy way to hide even more records from public view in the future. -

it was secret; but they apparently told you all about it

what morons post here!! lol

lmao

um; arent you the same idiots whining that it was made LEGAL to inject too much money into political races? so then what would be the need for the secrecy?

oh you DO WANT Trump?

good because I DO want hillary to be yours; or sanders..... come to think of it none of the old white Progressive dinosaurs you have are scary

GO DONALD GO !!!!!!

(at the very least, Trump should be offered the job as ambassador to Mexico; after all, he readily states that Mexicans "love him").

I thought you right wingers already had RUSH for that function???

Geddy Lee is running for president? :eek:

I mean, to be "fair" to Rush....he may not be a "candidate" but he's been spewing all the same garbage for years....you fickle morons.

I realize you're just a hack, a Soros hate drone spewing slander and libel against the enemies of the party - but for lurkers who are not mindless insects, Trump plays the same role as Bernie Sanders does for the democrats. Sanders broaches subjects that Hillary can not - allowing analysts to judge public reaction.

Looks like he's pissing off dumb Communists/Progressives and Neocons. That's a good thing. I'm in. GO TRUMP!!

A week ago you were backing Sanders, now you back Trump?

You DO realize they are polar opposites, right?

Fucking populists, drifting in the wind with no clue....

I've never supported Sanders. But like i said, Trump's pissin off both Communists/Progressives and Neocons. I love it. He's onto something. I'm in.

I realize you're just a hack, a Soros hate drone spewing slander and libel against the enemies of the party - but for lurkers who are not mindless insects, Trump plays the same role as Bernie Sanders does for the democrats. Sanders broaches subjects that Hillary can not - allowing analysts to judge public reaction.

I actually agree with the last part about Sanders and Trump being the gadflies for both the ultra left and the ultra right.........However, the difference is that Sanders is advocating for the poor and middle class to regain power from the oligarchy that is DC..........while Trump is giving voice to the dormant HATRED that racist right wingers have been harboring for a lifetime.

Forum List

Back