Why Trump was, is, and will always be an idiot...

Speaking of George Soros though; I wish he WOULD run; he cant be much older than Bernie Sanders. Let's put Soros' views next to Trumps and let Americans decide who is the bigger nutjob, who is more extreme, who is a bigger hypocrite. Or conversely who has a more genuine concern for the American people, and who is just about an agenda. How bout it left-wing nutjobs?

Isn't that what we have Hillary for?

mrz072115dAPR20150721014528.jpg

They are the Demagogue party - slander and libel is the ONLY thing they have to offer.

Does slandering Hillary makes you think that Trump is any less of an idiot???

If so, go right ahead and back and vote for Donald.

it's impossible to slander Hillary; she is exactly the out of touch, corrupt douchebottle she is made out to be

the difference between Soros and Trump is Trump is man enough to put his name and reputation, and money out there, to throw his hat in the ring.

Here, I'll type real slow so that even a moronic right winger can follow:

Question One: Is being a billionaire (as Trump is) the crucial qualification for the presidency.....YES or NO ???

Question Two: If the answer to the above question is "no", what other qualifications (beside a nasty, hate filled attitude and racist-birther tendencies) makes Trump qualified to sit in the oval office ???

Trump is no idiot, and I think he plays an important function, to voice the concerns that other candidates cannot.

I thought you right wingers already had RUSH for that function??? I mean, to be "fair" to Rush....he may not be a "candidate" but he's been spewing all the same garbage for years....you fickle morons.

it's impossible to slander Hillary; she is exactly the out of touch, corrupt douchebottle she is made out to be

Brilliant.....(that cute "douchebottle" remark)....After all, right wing, tea sippers eliminated all other groups BUT old, white evangelicals......losing most women voters with such misogyny is not a big deal for perpetual losers........

Last edited:
I'd say he has zero chance since he's not running. Which brings us right back to who's an idiot you or billionaires.

A fairly safe bet is that you're also NOT a billionaire.....therefore, welcome to the "idiot fraternity".......Happy now?

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of you're argument. Look it would be refreshing if a lib could make an argument that was factual and strong enough to stand on its own vs having to rely on lies and stupidity to support it.

He is the most qualified Standard Bearer of the Republican Party that I have ever seen. If he loses the nomination in the GOP, HE WILL run as a Third Party. Count on it!

the difference between Soros and Trump is Trump is man enough to put his name and reputation, and money out there, to throw his hat in the ring.

Here, I'll type real slow so that even a moronic right winger can follow:

Question One: Is being a billionaire (as Trump is) the crucial qualification for the presidency.....YES or NO ???

Question Two: If the answer to the above question is "no", what other qualifications (beside a nasty, hate filled attitude and racist-birther tendencies) makes Trump qualified to sit in the oval office ???

HERE; i'll say it real slow so even a left-wing nutjob can understand you're an angry left-wing loser and i'm clearly getting to you

Let's not forget Trump the Con Artist:

More victims of Trump school scam come forward AG - NY Daily News

More victims of alleged Trump University scam come forward supporting suit against The Donald

ALBANY — More than 100 new people have come forward to complain that Donald Trump’s now-defunct “university” was a ripoff, the Daily News has learned.

They come from New York and 25 other states and say they were wrongly promised they could get rich quick if they enrolled in an expensive mentoring program that investigators say was a sham, a source familiar with Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s investigation said.

Schneiderman filed a $40 million lawsuit against Trump in Manhattan state Supreme Court in August — accusing the mega-rich developer-turned-reality TV star of defrauding more than 5,000 people nationwide through his Trump University.

le's not talk about victims; im going to mention the 13 MILLION more on food stamps on Obama's watch then were on bush's. 45 million, a record

I see an accusation, not a conviction

on the other hand your puppetmaster Soros owes billions in taxes
idiots and hypocrites

the OP should be mindful of the fact that people who consider record welfare and food stamps to b "forward progress" should avoid calling anybody an idiot

Looks like he's pissing off dumb Communists/Progressives and Neocons. That's a good thing. I'm in. GO TRUMP!!

Apparently he has touched a nerve. Regardless he is one smart SOB, furthermore knows how to work the system. Presidential material?, needs a little work, like a lot, regardless he does have the right to voice his opinion and if it gets those little pansies panties in a wad more power to him.

HERE; i'll say it real slow so even a left-wing nutjob can understand you're an angry left-wing loser and i'm clearly getting to you

Well, you may be stupid but you DO have a sense of humor....

Forum List

Back