Why Trump Was Charged On Secret Documents And Clinton, Pence Were Not

I like the way you carefully word your post in a way that suggest that Trump is the only one who ever had documents in his possession, and that he alone should be maligned for it.

If the NARA is on some kind of witch hunt that finds itself unequally going after a political opposition candidate in a weaponized way, then you damned right it should back off for that reason alone.

I know, it's a bad thing when I word my posts to reflect reality.

If you were to actually read the procedural history in the FPOTUS#45 document case, everything I said is supported with facts. Facts that will be demonstrated in court.

So you are free to shake your fist, the fact remains there isn't an equivalency between Pence, Biden, and Trump because Trump isn't being charged with possession of the documents. Just like Pence and Biden weren't charged with possession of the documents.

WW

Did Trump sign a letter attesting to the documents complete return by a certain date or time frame ?

#1 He didn't need to, the law indicates he has to do it at the end of his term, which was noon January 20, 2021.

#2 You don't get to sign a letter when you have received a Federal subpoena to turn over materials.

WW.

Documents that Trump figured was legal to keep ? Sounds like new negotiations should have insued, but that wasn't the reason for the raid was it cult follower ?

The Democrat's track record for raiding their political opponents is long and documented now
What was he legally able to keep?

Explain

All what documents ? The ones that he had agreed upon to return, otherwise aside from the ones he wasn't legally bound to return ??

When you served a federal subpoena, you don't get to turn over only materials you agree to.

Hence the court ordered subpoena.

WW

I know, it's a bad thing when I word my posts to reflect reality.

If you were to actually read the procedural history in the FPOTUS#45 document case, everything I said is supported with facts. Facts that will be demonstrated in court.

So you are free to shake your fist, the fact remains there isn't an equivalency between Pence, Biden, and Trump because Trump isn't being charged with possession of the documents. Just like Pence and Biden weren't charged with possession of the documents.

WW
Yeah and it's convenient that they aren't going anywhere near trying to charge Trump with possession, because that drags the other two into the bull shite.... You people are so readable that it ain't funny.

#1 He didn't need to, the law indicates he has to do it at the end of his term, which was noon January 20, 2021.

#2 You don't get to sign a letter when you have received a Federal subpoena to turn over materials.

WW.
Address the document

Documents that Trump figured was legal to keep ?

His "figuring" is irrelevant.

Sounds like new negotiations should have insued, but that wasn't the reason for the raid was it cult follower ?

No, not "negotiations" should have insued as the Presidential Record nor the classified documents were his property.

He ignored requests, he ignore a subpoena, now he's in hot water.

WW

His "figuring" is irrelevant.

No, not "negotiations" should have insued as the Presidential Record nor the classified documents were his property.

He ignored requests, he ignore a subpoena, now he's in hot water.

WW
Ignored because of timing and the knowledge of why the witch hunt was put on for Donald Trump, and all in hopes to destroy his run for office. You know it, I know it, and most in the world knows it.

Ignored because of timing and the knowledge of why the witch hunt was put on for Donald Trump, and all in hopes to destroy his run for office. You know it, I know it, and most in the world knows it.

Of course you ignore it, we know that.

But sir, the NARA began contacting FPOTUS#45 right after he left office for the return of records.

He stonewalled them for 16 months.

Then stonewalled the FBI for two more months before the finally had to get a subpoena.

Because he know he was going to be indicted he announced way early so he could play the victim card.

Seems that card has worked for some.

WW

Until court you or me don't know, but you try to go there against Trump regardless don't you ?

Actually, the PRA of 1978 clearly defines the difference between Presidential Records and Personal Records.

(Hint, classified documents aren't on the list of things that he can keep.)

WW

Sir, the NARA began contacting FPOTUS#45 right after he left office for the return of records.

He stonewalled them for 16 months.

Then stonewalled the FBI for two more months before the finally had to get a subpoena.

Because he know he was going to be indicted he announced way early so he could play the victim card.

Seems that card has worked for some.

WW
You act as if the witch hunt started after he Left office... 😂

They raided Flynn as a shot across the bow, and it's been going on ever since.

Forum List

Back