Why Trump Supporters are Not Protesting in the Streets Over Impeachment.......

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
When the denizens of the left are upset about something, there are mass protests, often accompanied by rioting, vandalism, violence, and arrests...But the American right is not like the American left.

So although Trump supporters were certainly not happy at having to watch this impeachment theater, their frustrations did not boil over. Thatā€™s because everyone knew, with the possible exception of the more rabid corners of the leftā€™s base, that none of this was real.

The Democrat strategy is to spend the next eleven months claiming to the American people that they should not even seriously consider reelecting an impeached President.

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor.

This is the strategy of an increasingly desperate party that knows Trump and the GOP have a distinct and growing advantage over them right now as the country heads into the new year.

So as strange as this observation might seem to those who get their news from the DNC Media Complex, as Trump is impeached by rabid partisan Democrats frantic to reverse their political fortunes, he is actually growing stronger and is poised for a most unique reelection campaign, the likes of which this country has never before witnessed.

Whatever Democrats believed the results would be of this impeachment debacle, itā€™s clear at this point they made a massive miscalculation. Far from following the leftā€™s path of civil unrest and protest, Trump supporters will be inspired to send their message to Washington on Nov. 3, 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ..

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor, and watch the mentally retarded left go completely nuts, riot, and perhaps the National Guard will have to be called in to qwell the riots

I keep hearing this from the Left as if it were written in stone. It isn't. And the DemonRATS have given Trump every reason to nominate the most right-wing abortion opponent in the entire U.S. court system and for the Senate to confirm without a hearing. When you spend all your political capital on spite, bile, and hatred, you don't have anything left to lay on the table when it comes time for you to ask for a compromise.

When the denizens of the left are upset about something, there are mass protests, often accompanied by rioting, vandalism, violence, and arrests...But the American right is not like the American left.

So although Trump supporters were certainly not happy at having to watch this impeachment theater, their frustrations did not boil over. Thatā€™s because everyone knew, with the possible exception of the more rabid corners of the leftā€™s base, that none of this was real.

The Democrat strategy is to spend the next eleven months claiming to the American people that they should not even seriously consider reelecting an impeached President.

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor.

This is the strategy of an increasingly desperate party that knows Trump and the GOP have a distinct and growing advantage over them right now as the country heads into the new year.

So as strange as this observation might seem to those who get their news from the DNC Media Complex, as Trump is impeached by rabid partisan Democrats frantic to reverse their political fortunes, he is actually growing stronger and is poised for a most unique reelection campaign, the likes of which this country has never before witnessed.

Whatever Democrats believed the results would be of this impeachment debacle, itā€™s clear at this point they made a massive miscalculation. Far from following the leftā€™s path of civil unrest and protest, Trump supporters will be inspired to send their message to Washington on Nov. 3, 2020.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ..

And should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg be forced into retirement due to health reasons before this next election, it will also be claimed that the American people simply cannot allow an impeached President to nominate her successor, and watch the mentally retarded left go completely nuts, riot, and perhaps the National Guard will have to be called in to qwell the riots

I keep hearing this from the Left as if it were written in stone. It isn't. And the DemonRATS have given Trump every reason to nominate the most right-wing abortion opponent in the entire U.S. court system and for the Senate to confirm without a hearing. When you spend all your political capital on spite, bile, and hatred, you don't have anything left to lay on the table when it comes time for you to ask for a compromise.
We're NOT protesting because we are intelligent, CIVIL individuals. Also because we know this "impeachment" doesn't mean a damn thing in the long term scheme of things.

Great analysis!
So... the right isnā€™t protesting in the street because we are not inclined to chaotic and animalistic behavior such as rioting and adult temper tantrums when we donā€™t get our way
-and-
Because the impeachment hasnā€™t happened, isnā€™t valid, and will have no consequences in a negative sense for the Republican Party... though the next election will be a referendum since something like 53% of the people who care just donā€™t want Trump impeached for technical noncriminal reasons since they voted for him in the first place and he has worked wonders from his office that surpass many of our great leaders combined and certainly better performance than any leaders in recent history... MAGA and 16 more years lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is still the coup. The Democrats, the DOJ, FBI, the MSM and all the other deep staters are still working on their original objective of overthrowing our President. This is all a part of the continuing coup.

Y'all best understand, what goes around comes around- gov't, regardless of the inhabitant in the WH is not your friend- can I point out the 1.4 Trillion dollar budget passed? Will your King sign it?

Voters are being set up with *precedent*- right now because Republicans guy is in charge? Republicans are happy- 4 years from now when a Democrat takes office remember I warned you.

Itā€™s impossible to protest in the streets with the gun laws where democrats live, they control the anti American police chief and mayor.. itā€™s a slaughterhouse..

We will get our revenge soon

Easy question:

tRumplings aren't "doers". They're complainers.

That's why I laugh at you idjits every time you say "civil war!". Ain't nuthin' gettin' your fat lazy asses out from in front of your computers.

Hell, I imagine that most of you rarely get further from home than the nearest liquor store. And you only go that far when your low on Milwaukee's best.

36ftje.jpg

Easy question:

That's why I laugh at you idjits every time you say "civil war!". Ain't nuthin' gettin' your fat lazy asses out from in front of your computers.

Hell, I imagine that most of you rarely get further from home than the nearest liquor store. And you only go that far when your low on Milwaukee's best.
Why are your cites police states? Reduce the police watch what happens lol

Easy question:

English dude, we speak English here.

Easy question:

Lol REDUCE THE POLICE .. watch what happens. What donā€™t you understand lol

Easy question:

You're scared of the police? That's why you hardly leave your house?

Easy question:

He doesn't understand reality but he does understand being a bully trouble making punk.

I understand Liberty- I despise force, legal or not. Reduce criminal actions, voila, less police necessary.
Real criminal actions should be punished- frivolous bullshit making criminals of common people needs to go away- most laws now days are nothing more than revenue sources- no harm done, no crime. Simple concept.

I understand Liberty- I despise force, legal or not. Reduce criminal actions, voila, less police necessary.
Real criminal actions should be punished- frivolous bullshit making criminals of common people needs to go away- most laws now days are nothing more than revenue sources- no harm done, no crime. Simple concept.
Some people will only stop when forced. I will no longer try to reason with a criminal. Warn them once if possible and then done.

Easy question:

Well from my experience if I confront a lib they call the cops and tend to move to towns with lots of cops because republicans scare them

Easy question:

He doesn't understand reality but he does understand being a bully trouble making punk.

Lol at Mikey posting about understanding reality.

Easy question:

Well from my experience if I confront a lib they call the cops and tend to move to towns with lots of cops because republicans scare them
But I thought liberals hated cops?

You can't have it both ways Pigeon Boy.

Forum List

Back