Why Trump Polls So Well

He polls well because he is the newest flavor of the month and is loud, crass and never fought a tough opponent except Rosie O Donnell
Keep on underestimating him. These guys had two terms: Reagan, Clinton, GW Bush, and Obama...Trump is a joke? Really?

Yes
You will get an education this year that you shall never forget.

Will this be the same education and fear that President Palin taught us too?

There is a revisionist history fantasy going on that Obama saved us from another Great Depression. Bullshit churned up by leftist news media who have never worked a manual labor job in their whole life. Hey, what about the millions that lost their livelihood because of jobs going to China or Mexico? Nope, media clowns and politicians do not understand the value of these jobs because they never had them or come from privileged suburbia and have no idea what these jobs meant to people. This is why Trump polls so well. People, dare I say WHITE people are hurting in America. The nation that won WWII is now a groveling pussy to China, Japan, Mexico, and Iran. What a disgrace.

The world and the economy has changed. It's not the '50's and '60's when the U.S. was the world's dominant manufacturer of goods. Technology has changed the planted and made it more global. The U.S. has led the world in this space. With that progress has meant less blue collar jobs for those without a college education. And technology will only continue to advance. Jobs paying $30/hr to make Nike shoes for instance won't be coming back to the U.S.
China is the enemy. Period. They want to control the world. Don't be so naive. Stop letting big box manufactures into our country act as dumping points for products our enemies produce and we can reduce their military spending before we have to go to war with them. What's good for Wall Street is not always good for Main Street. Wall Street honors no flag and has no loyalty...kinda like Washington D.C. This argument is very simple. Is America better off with millions employed in good paying manufacturing jobs...or better off with them working at Wal-Mart?
Many of the good paying manufacturing jobs from half a century ago have disappeared forever thanks to automation and technological advances. So you can fight for a to last century but you're fighting a losing battle my man.
Automation has nothing to do with it. Piss poor trade agreements that put combat veterans who have returned to the private sector out of a job are the problem. i can tell you have never worked a manufacturing job in your life. How can you compete with China when they manipulate currency and keep wages at $7.00 a day? The WHOLE world (EU ect) cannot compete with that. They will not honor any trade agreement or international policy. Gun boat diplomacy for them is all that will work. Strike them now while we have the upper hand technologically.

No, I haven't worked in manufacturing but that doesn't mean I don't understand the global economy. Technological innovation is what drives our economy and growth. The U.S. isn't going back to days of protectionism and closed economic borders.

There is a revisionist history fantasy going on that Obama saved us from another Great Depression. Bullshit churned up by leftist news media who have never worked a manual labor job in their whole life. Hey, what about the millions that lost their livelihood because of jobs going to China or Mexico? Nope, media clowns and politicians do not understand the value of these jobs because they never had them or come from privileged suburbia and have no idea what these jobs meant to people. This is why Trump polls so well. People, dare I say WHITE people are hurting in America. The nation that won WWII is now a groveling pussy to China, Japan, Mexico, and Iran. What a disgrace.
Trump polls well because republicans by and large like emotional, bombastic assholes over practical candidates that care about factual information and specific agendas. All a republican has to do to be ahead in the polls is bitch about Mexico, dramatically insult other candidates, and avoid real substantial political issues.

Come debate time Trump will completely unravel because he won't be able to answer any serious political questions posed to him. He is going to crash that GOP clown car right into a brick wall.
Sure. Liberals don't act on emotion.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
On social issues like gay marriage, anyone acts with emotion. When it comes to practical issues like economics and the role of government, liberals care about factual information and critical thinking. Your support of Trump only proves my point. Nothing he bitches about has any objectivity to it. He's a drama queen desperate for attention. Republicans voters like to keep things simple like that.

He's doing wonderfully!

Clinton 50 / Trump 37, Clinton +13 - PPP

Clinton 51 / Trump 34, Clinton +17 - Suffolk

Clinton 59 / Trump 35, Clinton +24 - CNN

Clinton 46 / Trump 35, Clinton +11 - YouGov/Economist

Clinton 51 / Trump 34, Clinton +17 - FOX NEWS

Yes!

By all means, run Trump, please!
Old polls that are now obsolete.

The PPP poll is less than 24 hours old. Nice try.
The PPP is a historic democrat leaning poll only polling for progressive campaigns and organizations on a private basis. It can't be trusted as being accurate.

Trump polls well because republicans by and large like emotional, bombastic assholes over practical candidates that care about factual information and specific agendas. All a republican has to do to be ahead in the polls is bitch about Mexico, dramatically insult other candidates, and avoid real substantial political issues.

Come debate time Trump will completely unravel because he won't be able to answer any serious political questions posed to him. He is going to crash that GOP clown car right into a brick wall.
Sure. Liberals don't act on emotion.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
On social issues like gay marriage, anyone acts with emotion. When it comes to practical issues like economics and the role of government, liberals care about factual information and critical thinking. Your support of Trump only proves my point. Nothing he bitches about has any objectivity to it. He's a drama queen desperate for attention. Republicans voters like to keep things simple like that.
Is this serious?

He's doing wonderfully!

Yes!

Have the Trump bumper sticker come out yet? I want one!

It must be taxing on the soul to say things you dont believe will happen in a million years just for attention like the OP did.

He's doing wonderfully!

Yes!

Here they are!

GOP_Trump_ElephantDailyKos.jpg

Trumpublicans 2016!​

The world and the economy has changed. It's not the '50's and '60's when the U.S. was the world's dominant manufacturer of goods. Technology has changed the planted and made it more global. The U.S. has led the world in this space. With that progress has meant less blue collar jobs for those without a college education. And technology will only continue to advance. Jobs paying $30/hr to make Nike shoes for instance won't be coming back to the U.S.
China is the enemy. Period. They want to control the world. Don't be so naive. Stop letting big box manufactures into our country act as dumping points for products our enemies produce and we can reduce their military spending before we have to go to war with them. What's good for Wall Street is not always good for Main Street. Wall Street honors no flag and has no loyalty...kinda like Washington D.C. This argument is very simple. Is America better off with millions employed in good paying manufacturing jobs...or better off with them working at Wal-Mart?
Many of the good paying manufacturing jobs from half a century ago have disappeared forever thanks to automation and technological advances. So you can fight for a to last century but you're fighting a losing battle my man.

Thats like saying Henry Ford put skilled craftsman out of work with the assembly line.
I watched machining go from almost all manual to almost all CNC in about two and a half decades.
You just had to upgrade your skills if you wanted to keep up.

He's doing wonderfully!

Yes!

Here they are!

Trumpublicans 2016!​

No text needed!

He's doing wonderfully!

Yes!

Here they are!

Trumpublicans 2016!​

No text needed!

As of now, I don the Donster "The Trumpublican"!

Can it get much better than this? I DON'T THINK SO.

Anti-Acid purchases by republican party members must be going through the roof!

Trump polls well because those polled obviously like what he's telling them.

Unlike the mouth breathers in DC, Trump is beholden to no one. He can't be bought and those polled like what he has to say.

Trump polls so well because he is not the usual democrat or republican politician who (seemingly) can't take a piss without checking the polls to see which way the damn wind is blowing or being deathly afraid of offending this group or that group. HE says what he says and if you don't like it? tough shit.

This country is desperate for a MAN like that.

Unlike the mouth breathers in DC, Trump is beholden to no one. He can't be bought and those polled like what he has to say.

Trump polls so well because he is not the usual democrat or republican politician who (seemingly) can't take a piss without checking the polls to see which way the damn wind is blowing or being deathly afraid of offending this group or that group. HE says what he says and if you don't like it? tough shit.

Please define "so well".

He is getting between 17-23% of the Republican electorate in polling at this time, in the aggegate, 20%. This means that 4/5 of Republicans DON'T want him.

Now, what part of that simple math do you not understand?

Please define "so well".

He is getting between 17-23% of the Republican electorate in polling at this time, in the aggegate, 20%. This means that 4/5 of Republicans DON'T want him.

Among republicans genius......

Poll Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race - The Washington Post

Apparently you have forgotten that you have already coronated your Queen? Stick your head back in your glory-hole and wait for your next customer and leave the discussion to the big kids, OK?

Please define "so well".

Among republicans genius......

Poll Trump surges to big lead in GOP presidential race - The Washington Post

Apparently you have forgotten that you have already coronated your Queen? Stick your head back in your glory-hole and wait for your next customer and leave the discussion to the big kids, OK?

Yeah, like I said, 17-23%, the aggregate being 20%. In this poll, he is at 24% by the all adults model and 23% by RV (registered voters) model. So, yeah, just like I said: 17-23%.

Forum List

Back