CDZ Why Trump made a good call re: food production & why it is time to open up the country & unleash the powerful American economic engine

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
tl/dr -- open it up, cost benefit has surpassed acceptable risk reward levels, & oh btw, fuck China

On the food supply, I will go ahead and say it, the risk of a few thousand getting sick and a few hundred dying is absolutely an acceptable price to pay to keep the food supply intact.

Sure, we need to assure that they have the best supplies like masks and gloves available, but shutting it down is not an acceptable option.

On our country, herd immunity has always been the scientific approach to beating a virus. Quarantine for the most at risk and the sick has as well.

However, we have never just shut everything down and halted the lion's share of the economy like this, not even during the Spanish Flu.

Until I see people jump on board to impose martial law in the inner cities to prevent shootings and death, then any hysterical claims like WHO DO YOU WANT TO SEE DIE will fall on deaf ears

We are at the point where a discussion about acceptable risks and losses needs to happen, I am all for taking measures to protect people.and keep everyone safe,.and I am ready to talk about how we can accomplish this.

I don't want anyone to die, but if food supply gets hit hard enough, we will have bigger issues than the Chinese Virus

My dad died in Vietnam, heli pilot, crashed into himself when his tail was shot, everyone else on the bird lived

My Papa had his elbow shot off and an indention in his head with a bad ass scar on his forehead from where a piece of shrapnel lodged in his skull

I've had relatives fight and die in every war America has ever fought, including the Revolutionary War. During the War of Succession, I had kin on both sides.

1% mortality rate does not scare me, and what we have is less than that. Again, I don't want anyone to die, but I do want everyone to have the ability to pursue happiness and assemble as they see fit. I place tremendous value on our Construction and civil liberties.

I crave liberty more than I fear death.

Lastly, fuck China. China is asshoe

Wow...the first time I ever saw someone violate the CDZ in the OP.

The blob made some good moves. He made many more bad ones though.

Forum List

Back