Why they put warning labels on everything

Cheap garbage like that demands s lawsuit.

I'm sure the cheap little ladder had a label on it about it's maximum weight that I have no doubt that person exceeded.

And also, when you misuse a ladder like that it's your own fault. No one anywhere has ever said that is an acceptable way to move a ladder.

Lawsuit my ass. That dipshits did everything wrong.

Seems that the ladder manufacturer has failed here.
Of course you would think that. It’s corporations fault! Do you know every ladder has a weight rating posted on the side? The ladder in the video likely has a rating of 200-225 lbs. it’s a light duty ladder. Big boy is pushing 310-320.

1709201853238.png

~S~

First problem is all labels have been removed from the ladder.
second is you can see the ladder lex so you know that it is being stressed.
third is the person is obviously unaware of how to properly use a ladder. Which points to a lack of proper training.
fourth and final problem is this person obviously needs proper supervision at all times but has none.

Now all that being said is this the manufacturers fault? No since all required labels are missing, the ladder was obviously being overloaded and being moved in an inappropriate manner by an untrained person. If the person decided to try and sue the owner of the ladder and the manufacturer they would probably win. Why because it is easier to find people that would prefer to hand this person money then to use their common sense.

Forum List

Back