Why there are White House leaks..

They only leak the stupid stuff, Trump simply has to stop being a dumbass about everything.
put the crutch down and think.

obama was leaking things to the press long before trump came into town. they're just following the obama tradition now. and if you feel this is *ok* cause you don't like trump - then it must still be *ok* if you love the next admin *BUT* someone else doesn't.

we need to condemn behaviors, not people.
Leaking is good, it'll keep them on their toes and not screw us so easily.
part of me wants to agree. but when done 24x7 and targeted to their emotional "id" - it's going too far. but once you let stupid in - you're fucked.
If they don't want shit leaked, stop doing shit that needs to be leaked and be a proper prez.
yea, that will happen. "proper" itself varies from person to person, much less liberal to conservative.

Yup so much for the ex president being "proper" and staying out of the limelight and let the new president do his job.

They only leak the stupid stuff, Trump simply has to stop being a dumbass about everything.

obama was leaking things to the press long before trump came into town. they're just following the obama tradition now. and if you feel this is *ok* cause you don't like trump - then it must still be *ok* if you love the next admin *BUT* someone else doesn't.

Wow, now leaking is a good thing?
Obama Leaks

Obama Leaks
I clicked on your link thanks! I've attached a screenshot for the LAZY people!
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 9.28.06 AM.png

Thanks again!!!

Yup so much for the ex president being "proper" and staying out of the limelight and let the new president do his job.

yea but this will be typical "my side can do it yours can't" crap. i wish to god they made a liberal that didn't cement their entire stances on 4th grade needs parents don't even put up with.

yea but this will be typical "my side can do it yours can't" crap. i wish to god they made a liberal that didn't cement their entire stances on 4th grade needs parents don't even put up with.

Yeah but then they'd be no fun to play with.

I have been reading that latley on theses boards, the new thing is because he is an ex "black" president he doesn't have to follow proper etiquette of past "white" presidents

I have been reading that latley on theses boards, the new thing is because he is an ex "black" president he doesn't have to follow proper etiquette of past "white" presidents
stupid people are most certainly out there.

part of me wants to agree. but when done 24x7 and targeted to their emotional "id" - it's going too far. but once you let stupid in - you're fucked.
If they don't want shit leaked, stop doing shit that needs to be leaked and be a proper prez.
yea, that will happen. "proper" itself varies from person to person, much less liberal to conservative.
And that's why leaks are good.

Translation~ you don't want him to fight back when you throw stones at him

^^^^^ Can someone please translate this into English for me?

Obama Leaks
Leaking is a form of whistleblowing, which is always good.

Yep. He needs to start acting Presidential and start shipping weapons to drug lords and terrorists, and then give billions to Iran for their ballistic missile systems. Maybe use the IRS against his opponents and top it off with some police bashing.

Yep. He needs to start acting Presidential and start shipping weapons to drug lords and terrorists, and then give billions to Iran for their ballistic missile systems. Maybe use the IRS against his opponents and top it off with some police bashing.
WTF? If that's a reference to Obummer, well, another good reason to have leaks and leakers. The good stuff never needs to be leaked, just the underhanded stuff, by any prez.

I could be wrong, but I think Trump is still working with something like 400, 500 appointments from under Obama that he has been trying to fill but Chuck Schumer and the democrats continue to endlessly drag their feet on. I heard just the other day the GOP is getting really fed up with the obstruction and some high ranking republican told the Senate that if it does not stop and these positions filled by Trump's people soon, the GOP is going to fill them on their own and bypass the Senate altogether.

No, Obama's people have gone. Most refused to stay although few were asked.

These positions are now vacant. It's a good part of the reason why Trump is getting nothing done. And they're vacant because Trump hasn't bothered to hire anyone.

Schumer and the Democrats aren't slowing anything down. How can they when republicans control the Senate.

Donnie fat boy owns this one.

Obama Leaks

Leaking is a form of whistleblowing...if you stand on your head and look cross-eyed. Personally I'm not against whistleblowing but leaking tends to be way too partisan...Obama didn't like leaks or whistleblowing.

Obama Leaks

Leaking is a form of whistleblowing...if you stand on your head and look cross-eyed. Personally I'm not against whistleblowing but leaking tends to be way too partisan...Obama didn't like leaks or whistleblowing.
That Obama or any prez doesn't like leaking is exactly why it needs to keep happening.

Obama had the right idea. Not only did he go after those who leaked, he also went after the reporters who reported them. Glad to see you so openly agree with Trump.

The Obama Administration’s War on Information Leaks | Washingtonian

“We’re out for scalps.” That’s what a senior Justice
Department official told me when I asked what was behind the Obama
administration’s
unprecedented number of leak
prosecutions
The “we” referred
to federal prosecutors, but the official said the desire to see
leakers punished extended to the White House, as well. The
official, who also made it clear that reporters who talked to
sources about classified information were putting themselves
at risk of prosecution, asked not to be quoted by name.
Glad to see you so openly agree with Trump.

What the led you to conclude I agree or disagree with Trump? I haven't posted a single word of my own about my position on the matter. I didn't because I haven't arrived at a stance on the matter. I haven't because leaks aren't ever going to be among the issues I consider key in determining whom I'll support or not in an election.

I don't know why it is with people here feel compelled to put words in others' mouths, but they do, and you're among them.
I don't have a problem with folks making deductively sound inferences for there is no alternative and sound conclusion to draw in such instances, but are multiple sound and plausible conclusions one might legitimately draw from my having shared the content I did. What might you infer from my having told you that? You can infer, and you'll be right, that I don't consider the rigor of your thoughts, and subsequent expression of them, to be worthy of my continued awareness of them.

The OP-er asked a question, and I provided links to the content I'm aware of that my give him/her a sense of how to answer it. Seeing as I shared only two reference information sources, I know there must be others.

Obama had the right idea. Not only did he go after those who leaked, he also went after the reporters who reported them. Glad to see you so openly agree with Trump.

The Obama Administration’s War on Information Leaks | Washingtonian

“We’re out for scalps.” That’s what a senior Justice
Department official told me when I asked what was behind the Obama
administration’s
unprecedented number of leak
prosecutions
The “we” referred
to federal prosecutors, but the official said the desire to see
leakers punished extended to the White House, as well. The
official, who also made it clear that reporters who talked to
sources about classified information were putting themselves
at risk of prosecution, asked not to be quoted by name.
Glad to see you so openly agree with Trump.

What the led you to conclude I agree or disagree with Trump? I haven't posted a single word of my own about my position on the matter. I didn't because I haven't arrived at a stance on the matter. I haven't because leaks aren't ever going to be among the issues I consider key in determining whom I'll support or not in an election.

I don't know why it is with people here feel compelled to put words in others' mouths, but they do, and you're among them.
I don't have a problem with folks making deductively sound inferences for there is no alternative and sound conclusion to draw in such instances, but are multiple sound and plausible conclusions one might legitimately draw from my having shared the content I did. What might you infer from my having told you that? You can infer, and you'll be right, that I don't consider the rigor of your thoughts, and subsequent expression of them, to be worthy of my continued awareness of them.

The OP-er asked a question, and I provided links to the content I'm aware of that my give him/her a sense of how to answer it. Seeing as I shared only two reference information sources, I know there must be others.

Whatever. One can say you imply what you. So then say "that's not what I said". Be an adult and own it or go away.

Forum List

Back