Why the Right HATES Healthcare

OK, so address it again. I sound like a broken fuckin' record here, why not you too? What is your answer to us spending double the other guys, but living shorter lives?

The US has the greatest longevity in the world.

And the best healthcare.

The efficacy of our healthcare system cannot be equated to homicides and auto accedident deaths, and...

"When you adjust for these “fatal injury” rates, U.S. life expectancy is actually higher than in nearly every other industrialized nation.
United States Health Care ranking | Independence Institute: Patient Power

"Despite the poor showing on the WHO study, the low longevity ranking of the United States is not likely a result of a poorly functioning health care system, according to researchers with the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). On the contrary, the United States functions well compared to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) countries in terms of death avoidance."
http://www.nber.org/digest/dec09/w15213.html

So, like so many easily led lefty's, for you "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing." (Pope.)

I wonder why anyone might take greater confidence in a business 'think' tank then in one focused solely on the worlds health?

Enough aspirsions!

Counter evidence?

Put up or...you know the rest.

Nobody spends HALF per capita what we spend; Yet we're lagging behind others life expectancy and overall health. But we're #1 in medical-related bankruptcy!

This is one of those things "WE" collectively can do cheaper and better than the profiteers. Same like military, interstate highways, et al.

Correction: A few do spend Half, but barely.

and i have posted this every time someone says what your saying....and the only reply i get is just another dance around the question or its ignored....maybe you will be different.....what does a Health Care System have to do with lifespan?.....in our country a HELL of a lot of people dont take care of them selves properly.....some with Ins. dont go for their regular checkups.....ever hear some guys say they will NEVER get a Colonoscopy..."no ones going to shove anything up my ass".....basically im saying you can have the best fucking Health Care on the planet.....if you dont take care of yourself or dont go for your regular checkups.....it is not going to make you live longer....it will if you use it.....im willing to bet it wont change nothing....

Perhaps we had this discussion before, or I had a very similar one with someone else.

I agree with you, whole-heartedly. But access to primary care physicians is a part of the algorithm as well.

We live in a culture of sickness. No question about it. Touche', my good man.

Here is what it does for Americans..

1. If you had cancer as a 14 year old and now are 24 and need to get insurance. Insurance companies can't punish you for daring to have cancer

ROFLMNAO... Man ya can't hide idiocy... can ya kids?.

It would probably add to credability if they could let us know which (or any?) page this appears in the bill.

:eusa_whistle:

You poor widdle brainwashed booby.

Government already funds 50% of health care - it has become more corrupt as Government interference has increased. It they could get rid of fraud - why haven't they done so already? Fraud is already against the law.

Government choosing winners and losers, with the former being funneled taxpayer money, always results in a huge moral hazard. ObamaCare is just more gasoline on a conflagration of Big Government Cronyism.

Condescending to me. That's original.

Here's the problem with your post: What you call "Fraud;" People unduly enriching themselves at the expense of others; Is done out in the open in the private market. It's not called "Fraud" there, it's simply called "Profits."

Profits are evil, the gubment confiscating as much of our hard earned money as possible is righteous ! .........:clap2:

True!! And only rich conservatives can profit while poor liberals must depend on government for sustenance.

Here's the problem with your post: What you call "Fraud;" People unduly enriching themselves at the expense of others; Is done out in the open in the private market. It's not called "Fraud" there, it's simply called "Profits."

Profits are evil, the gubment confiscating as much of our hard earned money as possible is righteous ! .........:clap2:

True!! And only rich conservatives can profit while poor liberals must depend on government for sustenance.

Well...my suggestion to the poor liberals is to GET UP OFF YOUR FAT 50 TWINKIE EATING ASS AND GET A BETTER FUCKING JOB AFTER YOU GET A DAMN EDUCATION!!!!

Well...my suggestion to the poor liberals is to GET UP OFF YOUR FAT 50 TWINKIE EATING ASS AND GET A BETTER FUCKING JOB AFTER YOU GET A DAMN EDUCATION!!!!

"Asses"

You meant to say the plural.

Sure thing tinman, if you only had a brain you'd earn your own wealth instead of following the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Obama to ask him to confiscate it from people who've earned it.

"Asses"

You meant to say the plural.

I was attempting to address each fat 50 twinkie eating ass individually but thanks...:lol:

Nobody spends HALF per capita what we spend; Yet we're lagging behind others life expectancy and overall health. But we're #1 in medical-related bankruptcy!

This is one of those things "WE" collectively can do cheaper and better than the profiteers. Same like military, interstate highways, et al.

Correction: A few do spend Half, but barely.

and i have posted this every time someone says what your saying....and the only reply i get is just another dance around the question or its ignored....maybe you will be different.....what does a Health Care System have to do with lifespan?.....in our country a HELL of a lot of people dont take care of them selves properly.....some with Ins. dont go for their regular checkups.....ever hear some guys say they will NEVER get a Colonoscopy..."no ones going to shove anything up my ass".....basically im saying you can have the best fucking Health Care on the planet.....if you dont take care of yourself or dont go for your regular checkups.....it is not going to make you live longer....it will if you use it.....im willing to bet it wont change nothing....

This is correct. It is not a matter of health insurance. It is taking responsibility for your own health and well being. Government can't do that for you.

Every industrialized nation that is spending less on healthcare than we are has more government involvement in their healthcare.

Jesus Christ, do you, Chrissy and oldrockhead share the same brain ? .....

It's a fact! Will you address the post rather than throwing a hissy fit?

how many industrialized nations with populations of 350 million plus 30-50 million illegal aliens have successfully relied on national healthcare.. show us the countries and the stats. Please!

Sorry, I have yet to read one post that supports the idea that forgiving student loans, giving more water to central CA, mandating insurance, cutting medicare, exempting unions from fines and taxes and imposing more taxes and fines is going to make healthcare less costly.

Unless of course I missed that post.

Sure thing tinman, if you only had a brain you'd earn your own wealth instead of following the yellow brick road to the Wizard of Obama to ask him to confiscate it from people who've earned it.

I'm with you. I was being sarcastic as you were in your previous quote.

I'm with you. I was being sarcastic as you were in your previous quote.

Oops, sorry it went over my head the lefty tards have dragged my iq down closer to theirs it appears.....

pos rep coming for you .....

When this bill passes and all the LIES the right has proffered never materialize your party will be bankrupt.

You see when you crash an economy and mire the country in costly wars that produce nothing but death and bills for the american people and then you try the path of obstruction and lies to win back the trust of the American people you fuck yourself.

You have time and time proven that the republucan leadership has nothing to offer the American people but death, fear and deficits.

Now you will be remembered in the American publics mind as liars.

This bill will not supply the distruction of the US as you had hoped.

What is your next step?

What will you say to the american people when all this doom and gloom doesnt happen?

Have you even thought about that?

When this bill passes and all the LIES the right has proffered never materialize your party will be bankrupt.

You see when you crash an economy and mire the country in costly wars that produce nothing but death and bills for the american people and then you try the path of obstruction and lies to win back the trust of the American people you fuck yourself.

You have time and time proven that the republucan leadership has nothing to offer the American people but death, fear and deficits.

What is your next step?

What will you say to the american people when all this doom and gloom doesnt happen?

Yep, as soon as those premiums go down 3000% as Obama said they would, the R party is done. The premium decreases should happen right around 20NEVER......

What is your next step?

Yep, as soon as those premiums go down 3000% as Obama said they would, the R party is done. The premium decreases should happen right around 20NEVER......

Multiply those saving across all 57 states and we're talking real money here!

Please produce that clip ffrom anyplace that is not a right wing site.

You do realize that it would be very easy to change the number he said in the clip right?

Remember what Okeefe did to ACORN by doctoring tapes.

You do realize that it would be very easy to change the number he said in the clip right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

HAS to be doctored because no one can be THAT Stupid in real life and certainly not anyone that you would give your health care proxy to

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

57 states? 58? 59?

Forum List

Back