Why the renewed rw war on the First Lady?

Seeing Michelle today is a shock for Republicans. She's beautiful, smart, very popular. She is the new Jackie, cons know it.

Jealousy is bringing this out in them again especially after Barack's big win.

It's tough for them, I'm sure. They'll get over it one day when they get a good candidate. IF they get a good candidate.

yep. jealousy is an ugly trait ESPECIALLY when exhibited by female rw'ers. :(

From page 2:
And, of course, they dragged out that invented bullshit about "all that for a damn flag".

our beloved rw'ers here at USMB.

none of you whiners were here during Bush, so you don't even know the things they said about Laura Bush..wasn't pretty just like some say about Michelle..but you all can cry us a river over it

Did anyone question Bush's birthplace like you did of the President, BTW?

Seeing Michelle today is a shock for Republicans. She's beautiful, smart, very popular. She is the new Jackie, cons know it.

It's tough for them, I'm sure. They'll get over it one day when they get a good candidate. IF they get a good candidate.

Nah, I doubt it is all that complicated. I think some people simply do not like her husband's politics and perhaps some it is her own comments too. Nothing odd there. Same thing happened with Laura Bush. Lefties attacked her often and with some nasty ass comments. Same could be said when Bush won term 2.

Does anyone here ever look in the mirror or is partisan hackery just the norm?

yep. jealousy is an ugly trait ESPECIALLY when exhibited by female rw'ers. :(

gawd, spare us whiner

From page 2:

And, of course, they dragged out that invented bullshit about "all that for a damn flag".

none of you whiners were here during Bush, so you don't even know the things they said about Laura Bush..wasn't pretty just like some say about Michelle..but you all can cry us a river over it

What, what was said about Laura Bush by pundits in the media?

Answer the fucking question, troll, or scurry back to your hole.

Nah, I doubt it is all that complicated. I think some people simply do not like her husband's politics and perhaps some it is her own comments too. Nothing odd there. Same thing happened with Laura Bush. Lefties attacked her often and with some nasty ass comments. Same could be said when Bush won term 2.

Who?

Must've had the embers stoked by Fox & Friends. Amiright? :dunno: Whatever the reason, it makes the rw'ers who are perpetuating it- skye, misty, etc... extremely petty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

NEWSFLASH!!! First Ladies aren't elected. ;)

I don't know why the blather from the left on here about George W Bush not attending the inauguration?

Apples and oranges.

And it is traditional for ex-Presidents to attend an inauguration unless their health prevents them from doing so.
It's not a requirement and we all know no one from the left really cared if he attended or not it was just something silly to bitch about the same as Michele Obama's new hairstyle neither subject is worthy of all the attention they have gotten.

Last edited:

Did anyone question Bush's birthplace like you did of the President, BTW?

Nah Bush's publisher didn't claim that he was born in Kenya and he didn't likely go through school as a foreign exchange student.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. I doubted anyone questioned the birhtplace of Bush however...which many would be surprised to hear was Connecticut instead of Texas.

What, what was said about Laura Bush by pundits in the media?

Answer the fucking question, troll, or scurry back to your hole.

I believe she is discussing the words posted here at USMB not in the media.

Do you deny that LWers maligned Laura Bush over the 8 years?

Liberals are rabid hateful dogs when a President is Republican or for that fact any Republican..Look what they did with a woman Republican Vice Presidential candidate..

but they turn into sniveling little babies when it's done back to their loves..

it's that, they can DISH IT but can't TAKE IT

cracks me up

While I think that we should "pull our punches" to some degree when discussing the First Ladies...I do think that anything they do in the public sphere is up for comment, critique, and downright criticism.

I feel that the disgusting comments regarding Laura Bush's teenage and college years I read on this site were unbelievably out of line, just like I view the rude comments about Michelle Obama's body, hair, attitude, etc.

I do think, however, that comments regarding Michelle Obama's "Just Move" campaign and decisions she makes that relate to that are fair game. I feel that trips she takes are fair game. I feel that when she makes a comment that reflects (or may reflect her opinion) regarding issues that I care about...she's fair game. She is the First Lady. She represents our nation. She chose that lifestyle by marrying a man who chose to run successfully for President of this nation.

I think that, for the most part, it is fairly easy to tell the difference between legitimate criticism and partisan meanness. I think, however, that each side tends to get a bit more defensive of "their" First Lady...which is, perhaps sadly, natural.

your post is too long and you're, for all intensive purposes, a n00b

gem is not a noob, you are though

she's a n00b w/ @ 2000 posts. :eusa_boohoo: A mere baby in internet-speak. ;)

How crazy is this? The First Lady is captured making faces (and it has to be hell on earth for anyone constantly in the public eye wondering if that spinach is lodged in your front teeth for some photographer to capture) and all of a sudden "we're waging war on the First Lady"?

Lakhota called my thread a nazi con thread or something ridiculous like that. The over the top rhetoric is really on high volume these days.

Sheesh.

Last edited:
Hey, all I said about the Wookie's new hairdo is that it made her look like the south end of a northbound Jackass. That's it, maybe.

There is plenty of hypocrisy to go around. I doubted anyone questioned the birhtplace of Bush however...which many would be surprised to hear was Connecticut instead of Texas.

His birthplace was often addressed and whined about too. The fact that he was born in Ct and raised in Texas has been discussed over the years on these boards to the point of being over the top stupid. He was age 2 I believe when he moved. Is there nothing more of importance to be concerned with today?

Last edited:

How crazy is this? The First Lady is captured making faces (and it has to be hell on earth for anyone constantly in the public eye wondering if that spinach is lodged in front teeth for some photographer to capture) and all of a sudden "we're waging war on the First Lady"?

Lakhota called my thread a nazi con thread or something ridiculous like that. The over the top rhetoric is really on high volume these days.

Sheesh.
"captured"? :lol: tinyd :clap2: Do women not make faces from time to time? :rolleyes:

His birthplace was often addressed and whined about too. The fact that he was born in Ct and raised in Texas has been discussed over the years on these boards to the point of being over the top stupid. He was age 2 I believe when he moved. is there nothing more of importance to be concerned with today?

Don't know, on another forum on this thread, the President's birthplace is a hot topic according to my User CP. It's only brainless Republicans still "asking questions" about it at this point. Perhaps you should try talking to them.

As for this thread....the GOP and it's members have yet to come to grips with a black man and woman in the White House and the continued seething hatred you see is a direct result of that.

Forum List

Back