I've watched for 2 years now as the left continues it's massive class warfare assault on the most productive citizens of this nation. It's quite sickening, really. I can't count how many lefties I've heard say the rich "need to pay their fair share". By "fair" the basically mean the rich just need to pay even more, because the current government entitlements are not meeting the demands of the left wing. It has nothing to do with "fair". The rich already pay more, FAR more, in both % of income, and just net total of $$ paid to the government. The top 25% of earners in this nation basically fund the gov't that serves the other 75%. And whatever, for a gov't to work, it needs some $$. And to fund our massive military, and the best social support net in the world imo, we do have to take more in % and total $$ from the wealthier. But why, then, do we continue to target them? And with such hatred? You lefties are directing your hatred towards the most productive people in the country? They have paid their "fair share". The middle class have also, by paying taxes AND doing the brunt of stability work in our middle class that supports this nation's success. But now, lets talk about the "poor" who supposedly already pay their "fair share" since the left never blames them. I've already posted time and time again the stats from the Census Bureau that show our "poor" aren't poor at all, but rather would be middle class globally. Our "poor" enjoy comforts unseen by much of the world. Hell, our poor are OBESE. That says something very significant. But lets see. And this is not directed at all poor people, but many: - Many of our poor do drugs. Thats a big reason they remain poor, or got poor. - Many of our poor PLAY THE LOTTERY. Yep. Go to any gas station in a "poor" area. You'll see countless folks buying "tickets" daily. Wasting money. Yet.....they are helpless and have no way to thrive. Add their yearly lottery spending, and they could probably buy a semester at a local community tech college. - Many of our poor are lazy. Yep. They simply do not want to strive. There are jobs out there that suck, but PAY, and they just dont wanna do them. They dont wanna be the garbage man. Or deliver pizzas. Or be a janitor. They'd rather sit home, collect checks, and wait on the left to say the rich "owe" them more. I just can't help but see so many of our "poor" are have enough money to get fat. Enough to get a cell phone. And cable. And air conditioning. And a car. And the newest FUBU clothes, or ipods, or latest rap CD. Or latest NASCAR video game. I can't help but notice that while our poor are scratching by on almost nothing, they somehow find enough money to play 5 lotto tickets a day and buy a case of beer. And, just as I did this morning, I can't help but notice every Sunday morning, the classifieds in the newspaper has dozens and dozens if not hundreds of jobs locally for pizza delivery, car washer staff, janitor, trash collector, sanitation worker, landscape labor, dish washer at the countless bars/pubs in Charleston, etc, etc, etc.................and then later in the day I see on the local TV news yet another story about the "poor" who are so oppressed........and the rich who aren't "Paying their fair share".