Why the Left blames the Tea Party for everything including the downgrade

Ame®icano;3973347 said:
Why not? My response to your question was completely accurate was it not? He knew S&P was demanding a minimum of 4 trillion yet he signed this fruitless bill.

Because there was no other bill that would have had a chance to get passed on time before the Aug 2nd date. A bill with the required 4 trillion in cuts with 1 trillions in tax loophole fixes was presented which would have went MUCH further to fixing our fiscal issues was already shot down by the Tea Party. It was an excellent deal for anyone truly concerned with the budget, but no they killed it out of sheer stubborn principle. Politics over country on full display. So like I said....if you can't see how the Tea Party had a hand in this and feel the need to blame Obama 100% then you should never try to act like you are objective or rational.

Why didn't the democrats raise taxes and fix these problems "their way" when they controlled both, legislative and executive branches of government?

I believe letting the Bush tax cuts expire was something that many democrats wanted. Unfortunately the faux-deficit hawks blocked it.

Why is the tea party refusing to take the credit for what their political actions have caused?
Yes, they are being very modest over their achievements!

Where are all the teabaggers who claimed there would be no ill consequences to fucking around with our good credit?

Perhaps you didn't notice, the downgrade came after we piled on $2,000,000,000,000 more debt; which btw, the Tea Party argued against doing.

:cuckoo:

Why is the tea party refusing to take the credit for what their political actions have caused?
Yes, they are being very modest over their achievements!

Where are all the teabaggers who claimed there would be no ill consequences to fucking around with our good credit?

Perhaps you didn't notice, the downgrade came after we piled on $2,000,000,000,000 more debt; which btw, the Tea Party argued against doing.

:cuckoo:

Watch out Synthaholic, Soggy will claim you are a Nazi and child rapist if you keep arguing with him.

Tonights BSNBC line up

6:00 pm How the Tea Party screwed us
7:00 pm Why the Tea Party is evil
8:00 pm Please believe us for once
9:00 pm Obama is a saint
10:00 pm Another pointless unwatched program, but its not about politics so pleaseeeeeeee watch

Your dumbass has it backwards as usual, S&P stated that if cut, cap and balance had passed, they would not have downgraded America's rating.......
Link please to S&P saying that and not the opinion of some lying CON$ervative pundit.

S&P said you needed 4 trillion in cuts and Cut, Cap and Balance only cut 2.4 trillion.

Tonights BSNBC line up

10:00 pm Another pointless unwatched program, but its not about politics so pleaseeeeeeee watch

Comedy is obviously tough for you.

Stick to your day job. (I'm putting this on a tee for you now, so don't waste the opportunity to take a jab at at least having a job, etc..)

Poor, poor Tea Party

Nobody appreciates all they do for us. Why does everyone pick on them?

Your dumbass has it backwards as usual, S&P stated that if cut, cap and balance had passed, they would not have downgraded America's rating.......
Link please to S&P saying that and not the opinion of some lying CON$ervative pundit.

S&P said you needed 4 trillion in cuts and Cut, Cap and Balance only cut 2.4 trillion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmdLHM9deQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Tonights BSNBC line up

Stick to your day job. (I'm putting this on a tee for you now, so don't waste the opportunity to take a jab at at least having a job, etc..)

www.jmstile.com

Tonights BSNBC line up

HOME

Congrats, your company has a website (a poor one at that). Gold star for you.

Well they're not gonna blame themselves or their Hopey Changey One right? I don't expect much from the Left. They're a pitiful disgrace at this point.

HOME

Im selling construction. What do you expect? gold lined pages? You asked I replied and you just had to insult? grow up. That website has served me well for the last 10 years so no need to make it "pretty"

Im selling construction. What do you expect? gold lined pages? You asked I replied and you just had to insult? grow up. That website has served me well for the last 10 years so no need to make it "pretty"

You posted a link to your site. Were you trying to solicit business? Were you bragging that you had a business? Maybe I missed your point about why you felt the need to post your company site. I thought perhaps you were looking for opinions.

You posted a link to your site. Were you trying to solicit business? Were you bragging that you had a business? Maybe I missed your point about why you felt the need to post your company site. I thought perhaps you were looking for opinions.

You "teed up the opportunity for me to show I at least had a job" duh

you asked I responded. My customers opinions are the only ones that matter

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmdLHM9deQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Thank you.
The video proves the GOP lie yet again. :eusa_liar: CC&B only cut 2.4 trillion and 4 trillion was the magic number. Nowhere is CC&B named as achieving the magic 4 trillion!!!

"If you get to the $4 trillion figure -- which had been mentioned by the Bowles-Simpson commission, which had been mentioned by the president in his April 13 speech, which had been mentioned by Paul Ryan in his alternative budget -- that, if you have decent growth behind it,would have done the trick," Chambers said.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNmdLHM9deQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]‪August 6, 2011 11:51 AM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Thank you.
The video proves the GOP lie yet again. :eusa_liar: CC&B only cut 2.4 trillion and 4 trillion was the magic number. Nowhere is CC&B named as achieving the magic 4 trillion!!!

"If you get to the $4 trillion figure -- which had been mentioned by the Bowles-Simpson commission, which had been mentioned by the president in his April 13 speech, which had been mentioned by Paul Ryan in his alternative budget -- that, if you have decent growth behind it,would have done the trick," Chambers said.

He also says the debt to GDP ratio is a major factor and that Paul Ryan's budget could have averted it. We can point out any little bit of it but the bottom line is the only thing that "could" be directly attributed to the TP is the gridlock. And that can be attributed to all sides because we are at an ideological divide.

Thank you.

He also says the debt to GDP ratio is a major factor and that Paul Ryan's budget could have averted it. We can point out any little bit of it but the bottom line is the only thing that "could" be directly attributed to the TP is the gridlock. And that can be attributed to all sides because we are at an ideological divide.

The point I was making is that the GOP lie making the rounds on the hate radio echo chamber, that S&P said CC&B would have averted a downgrade, is complete bullshit swallowed whole by the gullible.

Forum List

Back