Why the Left blames the Tea Party for everything including the downgrade

We already have 800 billion in new taxes in Ocare and the Bush tax cuts are set to expire so who in their right mind is going to vote for a trillion in new taxes?

The 50 percenters who pay nothing.
Thanks to the GOP buying votes when they promise tax cuts each election. The Bush tax cuts alone doubled the number of non-payers, and the same assholes who bitch about the non-payers what to make the Bush tax cuts PERMANENT, so they can permanently bitch about it. :cuckoo:

Please don't introduce logic to them.

:eusa_eh:

But when Obamas approval rating drops, thats warranted, right?

Obama has control. He has a veto pen. Has he used it to stop this out of control freight train? There is your answer

Please don't ever try to pass yourself off as objective.

Why not? My response to your question was completely accurate was it not? He knew S&P was demanding a minimum of 4 trillion yet he signed this fruitless bill.

new thread:

"why the conservative screen-names all defend tea partiers, and democrat ones bash it, yet 1 pretends it's a grassroots movement and the other can see very plainly that it's same old same old under a different tag"

new thread:

"why the conservative screen-names all defend tea partiers, and democrat ones bash it, yet 1 pretends it's a grassroots movement and the other can see very plainly that it's same old same old under a different tag"

:confused:

WTF?

new thread:

WTF?

There is no such thing as "the tea party"

it's "the Conservative party" and has been around forever

Pretending, under a new name, is insecurity

Obama has control. He has a veto pen. Has he used it to stop this out of control freight train? There is your answer

Why not? My response to your question was completely accurate was it not? He knew S&P was demanding a minimum of 4 trillion yet he signed this fruitless bill.

Because there was no other bill that would have had a chance to get passed on time before the Aug 2nd date. A bill with the required 4 trillion in cuts with 1 trillions in tax loophole fixes was presented which would have went MUCH further to fixing our fiscal issues was already shot down by the Tea Party. It was an excellent deal for anyone truly concerned with the budget, but no they killed it out of sheer stubborn principle. Politics over country on full display. So like I said....if you can't see how the Tea Party had a hand in this and feel the need to blame Obama 100% then you should never try to act like you are objective or rational.

Well if that is'nt the pot calling the kettle black :lol:

Do yourself a favor, do what most of us here have done, put RDD on ignore... like Sheman, Wry, etc.

Convenient how you don't ignore some of my posts so that you can make claims about me, but do ignore the posts where I ask for proof of what you're claiming. Do you lead your entire life like this?

new thread:

WTF?

There is no such thing as "the tea party"

it's "the Conservative party" and has been around forever

Pretending, under a new name, is insecurity

Thanks for clearing that up.

:eek:

Because there was no other bill that would have had a chance to get passed on time before the Aug 2nd date. A bill with the required 4 trillion in cuts with 1 trillions in tax loophole fixes was presented which would have went MUCH further to fixing our fiscal issues was already shot down by the Tea Party. It was an excellent deal for anyone truly concerned with the budget, but no they killed it out of sheer stubborn principle. Politics over country on full display. So like I said....if you can't see how the Tea Party had a hand in this and feel the need to blame Obama 100% then you should never try to act like you are objective or rational.

There was anothe bill. It was sitting on Reids desk. In fact it had been sitting there for nearly 2 weeks. Too bad Reid killed it out of stubborn principle. Political ideology over country on full display. Yea, this party is on a two way street.
And the fact that Obama waited till the last damn minute to push his party into this debate is nobodys fault but his own.

There was anothe bill. It was sitting on Reids desk. In fact it had been sitting there for nearly 2 weeks. Too bad Reid killed it out of stubborn principle. Political ideology over country on full display. Yea, this party is on a two way street.
And the fact that Obama waited till the last damn minute to push his party into this debate is nobodys fault but his own.

Thanks for repeatedly proving my point. :clap2:

Your welcome,

Thanks for repeatedly bumping a thread you believe to be false.:clap2:

Your welcome,

Thanks for repeatedly bumping a thread you believe to be false.:clap2:

90% of the threads on this site are based on false premises. What's your point again?

Why is the tea party refusing to take the credit for what their political actions have caused?
Yes, they are being very modest over their achievements!

Where are all the teabaggers who claimed there would be no ill consequences to fucking around with our good credit?

Why didn't the democrats raise taxes and fix these problems "their way" when they controlled both, legislative and executive branches of government?

Forum List

Back