Why the Left blames the Tea Party for everything including the downgrade

No..they don't hold a majority. But not having a majority doesn't mean they don't have power. They have enough people in office to fuck shit up, which is exactly what they did with the Debt Ceiling... and their idiocy and their extremism is what caused the S&P downgrade.

You can live in denial all you want... but they turned down a huge debt reduction package because it included tax adjustments, and they weren't even huge or extreme tax adjustments... they were in fact, a token of good faith from the GOP for huge spending cuts.

The Crazies held their ground, so the Dems backed away. Your side could have gotten a real, real good deal but were too stupid to take it. Congratulations...

In another thread, it was asked what we thought of when we heard Tea Party... this is what comes to mind. Idiots that can't get out of their own way. They were handed a success and they were too dumb to take it.

We already have 800 billion in new taxes in Ocare and the Bush tax cuts are set to expire so who in their right mind is going to vote for a trillion in new taxes?

The 50 percenters who pay nothing.

Fuck you... they pay... they pay into the IRS and get refunds... guess what happens to their money until they get that refund.... it earns interest that would otherwise be theirs, but is kept by the government. Finally... for the last time.... they pay every other tax that you do... except they get a refund from one(Federal Income Tax). Stop saying they don't pay anything... they do. You lie.

The usual cast of right wing fringe whining and bitching in this thread. It's like a broken record with you people. Zzzzzzz.

Most of America is blaming the Tea Party. That is why their approval is below 20%. The Tea Parties simplistic views of the economy and their insistance on brinkmanship tactics have created an economic panic as most of the world no longer trusts the US to do what is right

The left is pathetic. They look for blame rather than solutions. And they keep getting steamrolled by teabaggers. I used think that they had no backbone, but now I suspect that they are doing this on purpose.

I don't know who I am more disgusted with: Dems or Reps. It is fucking bad.

Last edited:
Why is the tea party refusing to take the credit for what their political actions have caused?

Your dumbass has it backwards as usual, S&P stated that if cut, cap and balance had passed, they would not have downgraded America's rating.......

They also said that if the Bush tax cuts were repealed, they wouldn't have downgraded it. I didn't see anything about cut cap and balance in the report.. mind showing it to me in black and white?

There also was a lot said about the childish infighting during the debt ceiling debate... but you want to ignore that too, don't you?

Face it... you guys over reached, acted like assholes and the country suffered because of it... congratulations.

We already have 800 billion in new taxes in Ocare and the Bush tax cuts are set to expire so who in their right mind is going to vote for a trillion in new taxes?

Fuck you... they pay... they pay into the IRS and get refunds... guess what happens to their money until they get that refund.... it earns interest that would otherwise be theirs, but is kept by the government. Finally... for the last time.... they pay every other tax that you do... except they get a refund from one(Federal Income Tax). Stop saying they don't pay anything... they do. You lie.

Look you fucking retard, if you have $1,000 withheld and get $1,200 back, (EIC) you haven't paid a dime. Math challenged are you?

You are obviously a fiftey percenter... so... YOU'RE WELCOME.

Last edited:
Why is the tea party refusing to take the credit for what their political actions have caused?

Your dumbass has it backwards as usual, S&P stated that if cut, cap and balance had passed, they would not have downgraded America's rating.......

Yeah, she slept through that part. And apparently so did Barackalypse Hinsane Obamageddon.

Indeed and that was the tea party plan.

Where is Obama's plan?

Where is Pelosi's plan?

Where is Barney Frank's plan?

Where is Chuck Schumer's plan?

etc...... :eusa_whistle:

Most of America is blaming the Tea Party. That is why their approval is below 20%. The Tea Parties simplistic views of the economy and their insistance on brinkmanship tactics have created an economic panic as most of the world no longer trusts the US to do what is right

Their approval is that low because your attack and smear and distort machine is in full swing and being effective. Just as I stated in the op. :cuckoo:

Their approval is that low because your attack and smear and distort machine is in full swing and being effective. Just as I stated in the op. :cuckoo:

:eusa_eh:

But when Obamas approval rating drops, thats warranted, right?

Obama has control. He has a veto pen. Has he used it to stop this out of control freight train? There is your answer

The left is pathetic. They look for blame rather than solutions. And they keep getting steamrolled by teabaggers. I used think that they had no backbone, but now I suspect that they are doing this on purpose.

Yeah.. it is fucking bad... too fucking bad... too fucking bad that the Tea Party has made the United States House Of Representatives a fucking circus.

Solutions? How can you offer solutions to a bunch of absolutists? You can't deal with spoiled children who hold their breath until they get their way.

Obama has control. He has a veto pen. Has he used it to stop this out of control freight train? There is your answer

Be careful.... RDD will call you a racist. She's quite the one-trick pony.

Yeah.. it is fucking bad... too fucking bad... too fucking bad that the Tea Party has made the United States House Of Representatives a fucking circus.

Solutions? How can you offer solutions to a bunch of absolutists? You can't deal with spoiled children who hold their breath until they get their way.

That's why it is inmportant to get the remaing Marxist Democrats out ASAP. 2012 is going to be a bloodbath.

Better stock up on Xanbars, you're gonna need them.

No..they don't hold a majority. But not having a majority doesn't mean they don't have power. They have enough people in office to fuck shit up, which is exactly what they did with the Debt Ceiling... and their idiocy and their extremism is what caused the S&P downgrade.

You can live in denial all you want... but they turned down a huge debt reduction package because it included tax adjustments, and they weren't even huge or extreme tax adjustments... they were in fact, a token of good faith from the GOP for huge spending cuts.

The Crazies held their ground, so the Dems backed away. Your side could have gotten a real, real good deal but were too stupid to take it. Congratulations...

In another thread, it was asked what we thought of when we heard Tea Party... this is what comes to mind. Idiots that can't get out of their own way. They were handed a success and they were too dumb to take it.

Thanks to the GOP buying votes when they promise tax cuts each election. The Bush tax cuts alone doubled the number of non-payers, and the same assholes who bitch about the non-payers what to make the Bush tax cuts PERMANENT, so they can permanently bitch about it. :cuckoo:

Be careful.... RDD will call you a racist. She's quite the one-trick pony.

Link me to any post where I called anyone racist besides Rabbi.

I've asked you before and you ignore me, just like you'll do now.

Forum List

Back