Why the Hullabaloo about the shooting at a high school in FL?

Waste of time to argue with people who view gun owners as American terrorists.

Its certainly true that RWNJs love domestic terrorists and ALWAYS defend them but you're just going for your fellow low hanging froot.

Back to the subject - this school had armed police on site.

But the nutters always say that stops shootings from happening.

Name me one conservative who defends domestic terrorism???

The cheeto in chief.

Even after a murder and multiple attempts to murder, that jackass said they were "nice people".

Please don't pretend he didn't say that about domestic terrorists.

Interesting history Fun Facts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-in-american-history/?utm_term=.8981fc908945
1949, Camden, N.J. 13 killed. Howard Unruh, a World War II veteran, walks the streets of Camden killing random people.
The incident became known as the "Walk of Death".
1966, Austin. 18 killed. Charles Whitman fires from a tower on the University of Texas campus.
1982, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 13 killed. George Banks kills five of his children and 8 other people.
1984, San Ysidro, Calif. 21 killed. James Huberty enters a McDonald’s and begins shooting.
1986, Edmond, Okla. 14 killed. Postal worker Patrick Sherrill kills 14 people at his workplace.
1990, Jacksonville, Fla. 10 killed. James Pough kills 8 people after his car is repossessed. He'd killed two others earlier.
1991, Killeen, Tex. 23 killed. George Hennard drives his truck into a cafeteria and then opens fire.
1999, Littleton, Colo. 13 killed. The shooting at Columbine High School is the deadliest high school shooting to date.
1999, Atlanta. 12 killed. Mark Barton kills nine people at brokerage firms after having killed three relatives.
2005, Red Lake, Minn. 9 killed. Jeffrey Weise kills members of his family and then students at a local high school.
2007, Blacksburg, Va. 32 killed. Until Sunday, the 32 people killed by Seung Hui Cho at Virginia Tech was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
2009, Fort Hood, Tex. 13 killed. Nidal Hasan kills 13 people at the Army base.
2009, Binghamton, N.Y. 13 killed. Jiverly Wong murders 13 people at a small immigrant services center.
2009, Geneva County, Ala. 10 killed. Michael McClendon kills 10 people, including a baby, in rural Alabama.
2012, Newtown, Conn. 27 killed. Adam Lanza’s spree at Sandy Hook Elementary included the murder of 20 children.
2012, Aurora, Colo. 12 killed. James Holmes opens fire during a late-night movie screening.
2013, Washington. 12 killed. Aaron Alexis kills a dozen people with a shotgun.
2015, San Bernardino, Calif. 14 killed. Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, kill more than a dozen people during a holiday party.
2015, Roseburg, Ore. 9 killed. Chris Mercer kills nine in a shooting at a community college in Oregon.
2015, Charleston, S.C. 9 killed. Dylann Roof attends a prayer meeting at a historic black church in Charleston before opening fire.
2016, Orlando. 50 killed. The attack at the gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando is the deadliest in U.S. history.
Missing from this list
2017, Texas Church Shooting 26 + Shooter Dead 20 plus injured.
2017, Vegas 58 + shooter dead. 851 (422 by gunfire)

2018, Florida School Shooting.
---
Notice that the number of such incidents has become more frequent in recent years.
THANKS NRA, you and your Gun Nutter folks are fully responsible, and to blame here.

btw. Some 19 school shooting in 2018

The NRA activated a program a few years ago to go after kids. Get 'em while they're young and brainwash the fuck out of them.
After Child Shooting, NRA Conference Peddles Guns For Kids

Eddie Eagle has been around for years.

And that excuses the message the nra is now pushing?

WHAT message do you think they are pushing?

It's not Eddie Eagle. It's the Appleseed Project. And the message is this, you stupid fucking idiot: Gun manufacturers want to get a jumpstart on the next generation because gun sales have fallen off like a rock. Stupid white people ran to the gun stores after Obama was elected and are armed up with 3-4 guns that they barely use now.

Gun sales fall by $100 million due to the 'Trump slump'

Shootings at schools in America have become a common occurrence. Since guns don't kill people I suspect the gun(s) used will be melted down and made into pins for the NRA.

There have been more mass shootings in the U.S. in 2017 than days

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week.
The long, shameful list of school shootings in America

Pretty pathetic bit of propaganda you reference. The vast majority of those "school" shootings, weren't.
What a Goddamned fucking liar you are. So you think they were 'fake news'? Just what do you think went down?

What do you think we live in the land of 1950 Mayberry now ?

Here is an idea get rid of violent video games, violent movies, violent stuff on television and on radio, maybe the violence will call down.

News is talking about the kids being marched out of their school with their hands held up.

That's what the nutters have done to us.

MSNBC?

gee, students are leaving school during a shooting with their hands in the air....

PROVING THEY AREN'T HOLDING A FIREARM!!!

What a silly idea

News is talking about the kids being marched out of their school with their hands held up.

You were marched out of a school with your hands up? When?

Today. Turn on your TV idiot. Watch them being marced out with their hands held up.

BTW, I'm hoping priests will give up molesting children for lent. Whatcha think? Any chance of that?

OMG. Haven't you been watching the news? They tell the kids to walk out of school with their hands up and backpacks off so they won't get shot.

Wooosh, another one right over Derp's noodle.

Sweet jebus you're freaking stupid, dude

Its certainly true that RWNJs love domestic terrorists and ALWAYS defend them but you're just going for your fellow low hanging froot.

Name me one conservative who defends domestic terrorism???

The cheeto in chief.

Even after a murder and multiple attempts to murder, that jackass said they were "nice people".

Please don't pretend he didn't say that about domestic terrorists.

Because he didn't you liar we already covered this a million times...

He said their were fine people in both sides.

Shootings at schools in America have become a common occurrence. Since guns don't kill people I suspect the gun(s) used will be melted down and made into pins for the NRA.

Since 2013, there have been nearly 300 school shootings in America — an average of about one a week.

Pretty pathetic bit of propaganda you reference. The vast majority of those "school" shootings, weren't.
What a Goddamned fucking liar you are. So you think they were 'fake news'? Just what do you think went down?

Here is an idea get rid of violent video games, violent movies, violent stuff on television and on radio, maybe the violence will call down.

Too easy to blame that. I agree that I don't like it and its only getting worse but how many millions of people don't react by gunning down people?

Today. Turn on your TV idiot. Watch them being marced out with their hands held up.

BTW, I'm hoping priests will give up molesting children for lent. Whatcha think? Any chance of that?

I don't watch television...post pictures.

OMG. Haven't you been watching the news? They tell the kids to walk out of school with their hands up and backpacks off so they won't get shot.

Wooosh, another one right over Derp's noodle.

Sweet jebus you're freaking stupid, dude

Hey dingbat. You just asked me if I had been marched out of my school with their hands held up but here you seem to know these kids had.

Which is it?

Sheesh.

Too easy to blame that. I agree that I don't like it and its only getting worse but how many millions of people don't react by gunning down people?

To easy? Those are the root causes along with liberals supporting single mothers and the left who wants America to be like the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah

Not YOU though, YOU are trying to be a victim in this. You're not dumb ass.

No one is going to defend the cretin that shot this school up.

Yes, the "cretin", I notice you refrain from calling him a monster or a murderer, is alive and in custody. So we'll find out where and how Little Johnny got his gun, won't we?

Prove it! I didn't inventory the shootings but apparently you did (fast reader).

Tell the reader how many school shooting since 2003 and list the one's you are suggesting are fake news.

BTW, you've lost credibility and anything you post the reader should not trust and verity.

I already did numbnuts. Try keeping up. And if you are trying to impugn credibility you had best be lookin' in the mirror.

So your did, I've read your link:

Have there been 74 school shootings since Sandy Hook? A closer look at a tricky statistic

Mea culpa.

That said, sincerely.

I'll not focus on the number of events, I do think we as a society need to study the who, why and how does this happen, and what solutions can be proffered to limit the numbers of mass shootings in America, at schools, at malls, at theaters, at concerts, etc.

Clearly the Right to Life of those killed in these events, and wounded, have had their right to life, liberty and happiness taken from them. That the how is easy as is the who (a person with a gun); we must focus on the why.

I absolutely agree with you on this. It is not the gun, it is the shooter. This particular shooter, and the overwhelming number of shooters, have been WELL KNOWN to the authorities. Some people there is no "why". They are sociopaths. They look at others, and the pain they cause, with glee. They are not fixable, and there needs to be a way to deal with those sorts of people.

I don't watch television...post pictures.

Buy a computer and get a liberal to teach you how to go to google dot come and get your own photos.

Or, ask sassy bitch - in one post she knows they were and then, in another post, she doesn't.

You people can't change your own underwear without help.

Not YOU though, YOU are trying to be a victim in this. You're not dumb ass.

Give up while you're way behind. Luddly's not acting like a victim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-in-american-history/?utm_term=.8981fc908945
1949, Camden, N.J. 13 killed. Howard Unruh, a World War II veteran, walks the streets of Camden killing random people.
1966, Austin. 18 killed. Charles Whitman fires from a tower on the University of Texas campus.
1982, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 13 killed. George Banks kills five of his children and 8 other people.
1984, San Ysidro, Calif. 21 killed. James Huberty enters a McDonald’s and begins shooting.
1986, Edmond, Okla. 14 killed. Postal worker Patrick Sherrill kills 14 people at his workplace.
1990, Jacksonville, Fla. 10 killed. James Pough kills 8 people after his car is repossessed. He'd killed two others earlier.
1991, Killeen, Tex. 23 killed. George Hennard drives his truck into a cafeteria and then opens fire.
1999, Littleton, Colo. 13 killed. The shooting at Columbine High School is the deadliest high school shooting to date.
1999, Atlanta. 12 killed. Mark Barton kills nine people at brokerage firms after having killed three relatives.
2005, Red Lake, Minn. 9 killed. Jeffrey Weise kills members of his family and then students at a local high school.
2007, Blacksburg, Va. 32 killed. Until Sunday, the 32 people killed by Seung Hui Cho at Virginia Tech was the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.
2009, Binghamton, N.Y. 13 killed. Jiverly Wong murders 13 people at a small immigrant services center.
2009, Geneva County, Ala. 10 killed. Michael McClendon kills 10 people, including a baby, in rural Alabama.
2012, Newtown, Conn. 27 killed. Adam Lanza’s spree at Sandy Hook Elementary included the murder of 20 children.
2012, Aurora, Colo. 12 killed. James Holmes opens fire during a late-night movie screening.
2015, San Bernardino, Calif. 14 killed. Syed Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, kill more than a dozen people during a holiday party.
2015, Roseburg, Ore. 9 killed. Chris Mercer kills nine in a shooting at a community college in Oregon.
2015, Charleston, S.C. 9 killed. Dylann Roof attends a prayer meeting at a historic black church in Charleston before opening fire.
2016, Orlando. 50 killed. The attack at the gay nightclub Pulse in Orlando is the deadliest in U.S. history.
Missing from this list

---
Notice that the number of such incidents has become more frequent in recent years.
THANKS NRA, you and your Gun Nutter folks are fully responsible, and to blame here.

19?
I thought it was 18.
I guess when you have so many in such a short amount of time, one more or less doesn't matter. To Republicans that is. To the families of the victims, it matters.

There's been 12 school shootings so far in 2018.
12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

Did you read your article?

"Jan. 15: Wiley College in Marshall, Texas

Police believe two suspects in a car exchanged gunfire with a person in a dormitory parking lot. No injuries were reported, but a bullet entered a dorm room during the incident.

Jan. 10: Grayson College in Denison, Texas

A criminal justice student fired a bullet through a wall after mistaking the firearm for training gun. No one was injured.

Jan. 9: Coronado Elementary School in Sierra Vista, Arizona

A 14-year-old boy was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound in the school bathroom.

Jan. 6: School bus in Forest City, Iowa

A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered.

Jan. 4: New Start High School in Burien, Washington

Shots were fired from outside the school into the school's administration office, but no one was injured.

Jan. 3: East Olive Elementary School in St. John's Michigan

A 31-year-old man shot and killed himself in the school parking lot after hours of negotiation with police. The man called authorities, said he was suicidal and had a handgun."

Copyright 2017 KXTV

Only considered 'school shootings' to the bed wetting Bloomberg gun grabbing group

Progressives are masters of spewing faulty propaganda. That is the one thing they are very good at.

Missing from this list

---

The NRA activated a program a few years ago to go after kids. Get 'em while they're young and brainwash the fuck out of them.
After Child Shooting, NRA Conference Peddles Guns For Kids

Eddie Eagle has been around for years.

And that excuses the message the nra is now pushing?

WHAT message do you think they are pushing?

It's not Eddie Eagle. It's the Appleseed Project. And the message is this, you stupid fucking idiot: Gun manufacturers want to get a jumpstart on the next generation because gun sales have fallen off like a rock. Stupid white people ran to the gun stores after Obama was elected and are armed up with 3-4 guns that they barely use now.

Gun sales fall by $100 million due to the 'Trump slump'

out of curiosity, did you bother to look up the Appleseed Project?

or did you just pull your view of it out of your ass?

Forum List

Back