Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

KKK ring any bells?

We have. It's how we determined they truly are scumbags.

Same thing happened with the Nazis. And the Mormons.

And now it will happen with Islam. It's a putrid festering human-rights-violating cult that spreads nothing but death and depravity. And now finally people are starting to recognize that.

Are you saying because some Muslims are terrorist and violate human rights, all Muslims are scumbags?

Yep. Allie says that Islam is a "putrid festering human-rights-violating cult"....obviously anyone who follows that kind of cult is a scumbag.....and they are all out to get us.

I despise them more for the way they treat their own people than I do for their violence towards us.

I think and pray every day for women and children trapped in the shitacre that is Islam.

I guess I haven't been paying attention, but wtf are we doing this for...what goal are we trying to accomplish?

And then this stupid Republican from California comes out and says they are no different than having hearings on Nazis or the KKK???
Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

Would you prefer internment camps? It's been done.........

Are you saying because some Muslims are terrorist and violate human rights, all Muslims are scumbags?

Yep. Allie says that Islam is a "putrid festering human-rights-violating cult"....obviously anyone who follows that kind of cult is a scumbag.....and they are all out to get us.

I despise them more for the way they treat their own people than I do for their violence towards us.

I think and pray every day for women and children trapped in the shitacre that is Islam.
That's pretty surprising since you have more in common with them than you do with many of your fellow Americans.

Muslims are for the most part uber-conservatives. Odd that you aren't one, actually.

:eusa_eh:

That's pretty surprising since you have more in common with them than you do with many of your fellow Americans.

Muslims are for the most part uber-conservatives. Odd that you aren't one, actually.

YOu do have a point.:lol:

These hearings are an opportunity for the american people to hear from and about true muslims and giving americans the opportunity to see that the majority of muslims are not like those who hijacked their religion in the name of terrorism.

It would be nice if that was the case, and I actually hope it's what ends up happening here. However I don't think this is going to be a Dr Phil "let me listen to your feelings" session. It's a hearing that has started with an accusation, and that's usually not a good way to start the conversation.

This is just going to be a waste of time, imo. The people who think that all or most Muslims are secretly terrorist sympathizers, aren't going to allow their world view to be shattered by a congressional hearing. :dunno:

Why would you assume this is not the case? The guy running the hearings doesn't have an anti-muslim track record that I know about. If he does show me the video or transcript of his words that back up such a claim.

Why would I assume it's not the case? Because he's a fucking politician. :lol: I don't default to the in-good-faith position when it comes to politicians, especially in an emotionally-charged wedge issue like this, and when just a single demographic is getting singled out to address domestic terrorism.

Muslims are not conservative in the way we understand conservatism. Primarily because they violate individual rights as a matter of course. And individual rights are pretty much the bedrock of American conservatism.

Other than that, I think it's patently obvious that at any time you have exactly zero percent understanding of what you're babbling about, so I'll just ignore the rest of your post, because you wouldn't understand the response anyway.

I think that they are trying to help the country have a better understanding of muslim viewpoints and culture with the hearings in order to gain a better understanding of the religion of choice of the majority of modern day terrorists.
:confused: do you mean to say they are trying to paint all Muslims as terrorists? If so, how counterproductive.

I dont think so at all.

The fact is that the majority of terrorist activities have been carried out by people who claim Islam as their faith. This fact has led many to do what you say above and paint all muslims as terrorists.

These hearings are an opportunity for the american people to hear from and about true muslims and giving americans the opportunity to see that the majority of muslims are not like those who hijacked their religion in the name of terrorism.

So due to the fact that the majority of attacks against abortion clinics and doctors have been perpetrated by christian extremists congress should also hold hearings on them? Got it.

Furthermore in case you missed it, his hearings are about radicalization of American muslims. That is hardly a platform of education and understanding.

Muslims are not conservative in the way we understand conservatism. Primarily because they violate individual rights as a matter of course. And individual rights are pretty much the bedrock of American conservatism.

Other than that, I think it's patently obvious that at any time you have exactly zero percent understanding of what you're babbling about, so I'll just ignore the rest of your post, because you wouldn't understand the response anyway.

I don't think you have an understanding of what you are babbling about. For one, you only believe in individual rights if the person thinks like you.

They also tend to vote conservative

Frankly..........if you live in any places in America like Bumfook USA or Scratchmyassville.......nobody cares what you think about the hearings. Many of the k00ks on this forum live in such places where the nearest a terrorist will ever come to them is not within 500 miles.........or what? Are you telling me the terrorists might target your fcukking local cornfield? The town water tower?

WHen you live a stones throw from Ground Zero, you cant afford to live in the policitically correct world of the fcukking k00ks. Damn straight I want to know how much Sharia Law is being taught in these mosques.

Reamstown, Pennsylvania? Glassack, Arkansas? Assisnippi, Mass.? Irellevantstown, Missouri? We dont need your opinion because it doesnt count!!! The biggest bang you'll ever get in your hick ass town is a Fourth of July firecracker for Christsakes!!! Not so here where I live..........

Peter King? Trust me.......he aint backing off for shit...........and especially couldnt give a crap about limpwristed PC assholes like you have in droves on this forum!!!

WIN :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:

well then, you must really hate them.

well then, you must really hate them.

I love everyone......except people who kill puppies and kittens

Forum List

Back