Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

I guess I haven't been paying attention, but wtf are we doing this for...what goal are we trying to accomplish?

And then this stupid Republican from California comes out and says they are no different than having hearings on Nazis or the KKK???

I just saw this commercial the other night and thought of you:

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason for hearings?

Simple actually. Fear and mistrust is what motivates the GOP, so, to get ready for 2012, they're starting up the fear machine to stir up their base.

Why? Because if you scare people with Muslims and crap like that, they're more likely to ignore what is going on in WI, as well as what the plans are for 10 other states with GOP governors.

Just starting it up? No way man it's been going 24/7 since Nov 2008. They're just now shifting into 4th gear, Next year they're bump it into overkil....um...overdrive...

With the incredibly pace of American downturn there is no explanation other then incompetence of the current generation.

Unbelievable, US Astronauts who paraded on moon a generation ago must be carried by the Sputniks into space.

So I guess the moral of the thread is that human rights violations and treason are A-OK w/Ravi so long as Muslims are doing it.

Thanks, Rav!

How incredibly self-serving on your part to twist what another poster said like that. I wonder how you manage to do such things and yet look at yourself in the mirror.

It's easy because I know I stand up for the innocent and the vulnerable.

Instead of just pitching my tent with anyone who attacks the US and calling it good.

The innocent and the vulnerable are the Muslim-Americans who are not terrorists who are vulnerable to persecution by the paranoid and bigoted.

I guess I haven't been paying attention, but wtf are we doing this for...what goal are we trying to accomplish?

And then this stupid Republican from California comes out and says they are no different than having hearings on Nazis or the KKK???

The GOP had and still have no ideas on how to turn around the economy or help to create jobs, so since taking back the House, they have orchestrated a number of initiatives that they and the Tea Party feel are much more important, such as redefining the defition of rape. Now, they have moved onto fear mongering and singling out a group based on their religious beliefs. I am REALLY starting to wonder if any of them remember why our founding fathers came here in the first place.:eusa_eh:

Wow and to think I used to take your posts seriously?

what happened to you VaYank?

If my comments don't make sense just ask yourself how a republican house can affect any changes in the laws when the senate and presidency are controlled by their opposition?

So, then you agree that their "Contract on America" was pure political bullshit, not worth the paper they printed it on. Got it. Thanks.

The GOP had and still have no ideas on how to turn around the economy or help to create jobs, so since taking back the House, they have orchestrated a number of initiatives that they and the Tea Party feel are much more important, such as redefining the defition of rape. Now, they have moved onto fear mongering and singling out a group based on their religious beliefs. I am REALLY starting to wonder if any of them remember why our founding fathers came here in the first place.:eusa_eh:

If my comments don't make sense just ask yourself how a republican house can affect any changes in the laws when the senate and presidency are controlled by their opposition?

So, then you agree that their "Contract on America" was pure political bullshit, not worth the paper they printed it on. Got it. Thanks.
Well...pretty much. Good point about the time waste and distraction.

Pandering or doing his fucking job? The people of NY have suffered far more than any other state and the threats are ever present. He will focus on groups - not just "individuals" who have declared both violent and stealth jihad. Those organizations - not individuals - will be exposed for their intent. If peaceful Muslims feel guilty by association, they will have the opportunity to denounce those groups. If they want to kill the messenger instead - literally - then maybe they aint so peaceful after all.

The "contract" was an outline of their intentions, what they would try to get done. Not any different than any other political platform, such as "change you can believe in."

Why? Well lets see. Every couple of weeks some American Muslim opens fire on his Fellow Americans.

Seems Prudent to look into the radicalization of normally Moderate American Muslims. To learn why it is happening, and if we can do anything to stop it from happening more.

You know.......if you're gonna single out someone who uses religion for terrorist activities, then I've got one quick question...........

Where the fuck are the hearings on Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church?

Oh wait.......forgot......."Christians" are the peaceful ones, right?

Did they ram large planes into large buildings idiot?Didnt think so

Thanks all for trying, but no one really gave a good answer.

In my view all these hearings will accomplish is the demonization of a group of Americans that are as a majority not in any way connected to terrorists.

Bad things happen when groups are demonized and I am ashamed of our politicians for taking this route.

It will be curious to see how much press these hearings get. Maybe if there was honesty in journalism today, we wouldn't need these hearings. But they got no balls...

The reason for hearings?

Simple actually. Fear and mistrust is what motivates the GOP, so, to get ready for 2012, they're starting up the fear machine to stir up their base.

Why? Because if you scare people with Muslims and crap like that, they're more likely to ignore what is going on in WI, as well as what the plans are for 10 other states with GOP governors.

oh well, you can keep living with your head the sand, since you are so fearless.
And the rest of what you spewed is just down right laughable.

Just having the hearings has already produced a groundswell of support for Islam and Muslims. Expect more bleeding hearts to leap to protect the percieved underdog as time passes. I vividly recall all the horror stories that the left predicted would come out of the Patriot Act also. It didn't happen.

I wonder if we would even be allowed to hold hearings on a subject like rape in America since it would selectively target men ?

Thanks all for trying, but no one really gave a good answer.

In my view all these hearings will accomplish is the demonization of a group of Americans that are as a majority not in any way connected to terrorists.

Bad things happen when groups are demonized and I am ashamed of our politicians for taking this route.

Groups? Like Revolution Muslim? Like Sharia for All? Those groups risk "demonization"?

Yes. Yes they do..

Just having the hearings has already produced a groundswell of support for Islam and Muslims. Expect more bleeding hearts to leap to protect the percieved underdog as time passes. I vividly recall all the horror stories that the left predicted would come out of the Patriot Act also. It didn't happen.

I wonder if we would even be allowed to hold hearings on a subject like rape in America since it would selectively target men ?

Well, you are more likely to get raped than be killed by a Muslim terrorist. Well maybe not you, but you get my point.

Ravi, probably a fucking Muslim himself, asks: "Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings? "

The OBVIOUS answer: Because the Muslims are the fucking ENEMY WITHIN and most Americans are fucking CLUELESS !!!

Every TRUE MUSLIM who follows the Qu'ran concocted by the Historically Documented THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST, MOHAMMED follows this vilest POS's Qu'ran's clearly enunciated and identified FIRST DICTUM: Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

That clearly spelled out NUMERO UNO's instruction of the Qu'ran, and makes the TRUE MUSLIMS America's enemy......especially after the overwhelming majority of Imams consider America the GREAT SATAN, and REPEATEDLY vow to wipe out Israel from the map of the World.

Plus, the record of Terrorism of ISLAM around the World, and America, is so blatantly obvious that anyone who can read and is 1/2-way rational must be DELUSIONAL not to recognize that TRUE ISLAM as interpreted by MOST if not all the INFLUENTIAL IMAMS of the Mid East, or Mid East origin, and probably the MAJORITY of the fucking Imams around the World instruct their followers in jihad (WAR, INCLUDING TERRORISM) and pursuance of jihad in fulfillment of the FIRST DICTUM clearly enunciated by one of the vilest POSs Humanity ever knew.

And, make no mistake: CAIR, considered by the Obama Administration as the VOICE OF MODERATE ISLAM is a DISASTROUS POLICY since it is a fact that TWO of the formative leaders of CAIR are KNOWN Muslim Brothers, and members of Hamas.

CAIR is also an Unindicted Conspirator in Terrorism

And, yet, The Obama Administration does not even use the words "terrorism" or "jihad"..... words outlawed by Janet Incompetano Head of our Home Security (on National TV, and elsewhere)....and CAIR is invited....I repeat INVITED ...... to speak and instruct governmental agencies and our military as to the VOICE OF MODERATE ISLAM !!!

And, if this is not enough, a few months ago, Janet Incompetano proudly anounced the employment of CAIR representatives into the highest levels of her agency.

THIS IS BEYOND NAIVETE.....THIS IS FUCKING MADNESS !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back