Why the hell are we having Muslim hearings?

If Congress can have hearings on Toyota (right after the Government invested in GM) and Steroid Use in Baseball, one would think that hearings regarding people who have declared war on us would be reasonable.

Of course, this assumes that one thinks.

American Muslims have declared war on us? :eek:

Being a muslim means being at war with the world , to cleanse the world of infidelity.
Thanks for asking.
Mohammad is an example for muslims to follow
"He demonstrated good examples in all aspects of life, Allah says: 'You have indeed in the Apostle of Allah a beautiful pattern of (conduct) for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day and who engages much in the praise of Allah.' (Qur'an, 33:21)."

"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah."

His mission,

(I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight the people until they proclaim, `None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. Whoever said it, then he will save his life and property from me, except for cases of the law, and their account will be with Allah.)

Rubbing hands and feet with dust (Tayammum)
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 7 :: Hadith 331
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.

1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey. (terrorism)

2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. (religious cleansing)

3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. (theft)

4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).

5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

To understand the Idea of justice and Islam Mohammads companions :
`Ikrimah and Qatadah stated, "The unjust person is he who refuses to proclaim, `There is no God worthy of worship except Allah'.''

CONDITIONS OF THE PLEDGE AT THE SECOND AQABA
When God gave permission to his apostle to fight, the second ‘Aqaba contained conditions involving war which were not in the first act of fealty. Now they bound themselves to war against all and sundry for God and his apostle, while he promised them for faithful service thus the reward of paradise.

Last edited:
I find it odd that even though we know there is such a thing as christian extremists (such as Timothy McVeigh) all Conservatives want to talk about is muslim extremist's. I'm not at all suggesting that the G.O.P. is racist, that would be absurd, but isn't that odd?

I find it odd that even though we know there is such a thing as christian extremists (such as Timothy McVeigh) all Conservatives want to talk about is muslim extremist's. I'm not at all suggesting that the G.O.P. is racist, that would be absurd, but isn't that odd?

Id be interested, please post the scripture from the OT that Christians use to justify their acts of terror.

I find it odd that even though we know there is such a thing as christian extremists (such as Timothy McVeigh)

{In June, 2001, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News claiming to be an agnostic[84] and told the authors of American Terrorist that he did not believe in Hell.[85] McVeigh maintained close ties to Ramzi Yousef, the World Trade Center bomb plotter, and was an admirer of Osama Bin Laden[86].[verification needed] At the time of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, McVeigh was in close contact in Kansas with a group of Iraqi agents of Saddam Hussein.[87].[verification needed] These facts would indicate an affinity for Islamic causes, but McVeigh denied being a Muslim. Like other atheists, McVeigh claimed, "Science is my religion."[88]}

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To err is human - to lie through your fucking teeth is just what leftists do.

The radicals that live and go to mosque with our fellow Americans, terrorise the moderates.

they force them to live in fear of going to the authorities.

But the left supports this terror in fear that we might hurt some ones feelings about racism.

So why does the left support living in fear?

It's not the left that supports fear, it's the right.

Or......do you think calling the President a lot of things he ISN'T, and linking him to the terrorists isn't fear inspiring?

You really are a total idiot Two Thumbs. I think I'm gonna start calling you "Too Dumb".

You don't read your own links.

"George Tiller Was No Hero – And Neither Was Scott Roeder "

George Tiller Was No Hero

Heart filled with hate, head filled with mush - such is the modern leftist....

Yes, there were some links like that....but there were links saying he was a hero too.

I tried to find the thread by a poster Hellsbane on another board that talked glowingly of Roeder but it's been purged. I know you won't believe me...but there are probably others on these boards who remember that thread on that other board...it was a long and popular thread and had a poll attached. A rather large # of posters answered YES to Roeder being a hero.

Yes, there were some links like that....but there were links saying he was a hero too.

There are links saying anything and everything on the internet.

There are no reputable anti-abortion groups who failed to condemn Roeder - and while it is hard to have any sympathy for Tiller, not many would deny that Roeder is guilty of murder and should be punished.

well, the hearings have come and gone, and I have yet to see the State rounding up Muslims and stuffing them into internment camps or any anti Muslim harassing in the news. I figure thees hearings were a flop. At least the hearings held after Oklahoma brought the spotlight on the militia movement and basically neutered them. Notice the hysteria had ended by Sunday ? So what then did they solve ?

Forum List

Back