Why the hate on Hillary? BS hate propaganda PERIOD.

It took a long time to get John Gotti, too.
That's the thing. Just "get her"? No matter what? Just "get her"?

What about Trump? We know he's a criminal.
There is no reason to think Trump is a criminal, but we all know Clinton is. It's just that some of care about her being a criminal and some of us, like you, couldn't care less what crimes she has committed.
I believe in the US justice system, not bs unproven propaganda, dupe. Trump is at least immoral a liar, and unprepared. But the worst is his policy- cutting taxes on the rich and deregulating Wall St AGAIN.
Reagan rescued America from the stagnant economy and high inflation of the 1960's and 1970's by cutting taxes and lowering some regulations that led to the prosperity of the 1980's and financed the tech boom of the 1990's. Hillary's plan to tax away investment capital from the private sector and give it to politicians and government bureaucrats to spend on politically popular projects is a formula for returning us to the economic doldrums and inflation of the 1970's.
Reagan also tripled the debt and had the S+L bubble, and his policies roll on, wrecking the middle class and the countries, all to save the bloated rich.
Actually, it was the Democrats in Congress that tripled the debt. Reagan had presented a balanced plan to cut taxes and spending, but the Democrats passed the tax cut, always politically popular, but refused to cut spending, always politically unpopular, hence the growing debt. Whatever other problems there were, we had twenty years of great prosperity resulting from the Reagan tax cuts and deregulation.

Everyone recognized the economy was in bad shape in the 1970's but only Reagan was bold enough to propose a solution. Today, only Trump is bold enough to propose and economic plan that will revitalize our economy by making more private sector investment capital available, reduce our trade deficit, which is causing us to sell off our economic assts to pay our bills to Mexico and China and others, by renegotiating our trade agreements so we are all on a level playing field, and bring home trillions of dollars of foreign profits held by American corporations abroad to be invested in the US economy rather than in foreign economies. Clinton has no plan to do any of these things.

That's the thing. Just "get her"? No matter what? Just "get her"?

What about Trump? We know he's a criminal.
There is no reason to think Trump is a criminal, but we all know Clinton is. It's just that some of care about her being a criminal and some of us, like you, couldn't care less what crimes she has committed.
I believe in the US justice system, not bs unproven propaganda, dupe. Trump is at least immoral a liar, and unprepared. But the worst is his policy- cutting taxes on the rich and deregulating Wall St AGAIN.
Reagan rescued America from the stagnant economy and high inflation of the 1960's and 1970's by cutting taxes and lowering some regulations that led to the prosperity of the 1980's and financed the tech boom of the 1990's. Hillary's plan to tax away investment capital from the private sector and give it to politicians and government bureaucrats to spend on politically popular projects is a formula for returning us to the economic doldrums and inflation of the 1970's.
Reagan also tripled the debt and had the S+L bubble, and his policies roll on, wrecking the middle class and the countries, all to save the bloated rich.
Actually, it was the Democrats in Congress that tripled the debt. Reagan had presented a balanced plan to cut taxes and spending, but the Democrats passed the tax cut, always politically popular, but refused to cut spending, always politically unpopular, hence the growing debt. Whatever other problems there were, we had twenty years of great prosperity resulting from the Reagan tax cuts and deregulation.

Everyone recognized the economy was in bad shape in the 1970's but only Reagan was bold enough to propose a solution. Today, only Trump is bold enough to propose and economic plan that will revitalize our economy by making more private sector investment capital available, reduce our trade deficit, which is causing us to sell off our economic assts to pay our bills to Mexico and China and others, by renegotiating our trade agreements so we are all on a level playing field, and bring home trillions of dollars of foreign profits held by American corporations abroad to be invested in the US economy rather than in foreign economies. Clinton has no plan to do any of these things.
Great prosperity for the rich.
Reagan wanted the huge defense spending.
Trump talks a lot.
What we need is investment in training/ed for the good/techie jobs we should be getting from the new markets. Since NAFTA. Not tax cuts on the bloated rich and ugly American idiocy.

I don't hate Hillary. I just believe her to be a criminal bitch who in 25 years of public "service" has produced nothing of value to anyone but herself, and managed to bribe/threaten enough people to keep her Montana-sized buttocks out of prison.
How's those indictments coming?

Well covered by the current Executive branch.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Damned right.

I don't hate Hillary. I just believe her to be a criminal bitch who in 25 years of public "service" has produced nothing of value to anyone but herself, and managed to bribe/threaten enough people to keep her Montana-sized buttocks out of prison.

IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Damned right.
They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!

IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Damned right.
They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Perhaps not for much longer. :laugh:

I don't hate Hillary, she's just not fit to be an American President or hold any political office at all
I agree... she just needs to go off and be a grandma!

P.S. I would love to see a woman become president. But I want someone more like Margret Thatcher than Hillary Clinton.

Maggie Thatcher was an awful prime minister....
Her decisions in Northern Ireland Prolonged the war for a decade and she was the main recruiting tool for the IRA.

Her privatization policies turned out to cost the public more as they were gouged for profits... The Government had to buy back the rail network after it went out of business.

She decimated the North of England and left into a wasteland from which it still hasn't recovered...

IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Damned right.
They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Actually, there aren't any, except in Pubworld. Now we might get an unfit con man grifter. Here's what the e-mail "scandal" is about. Human beings. Hillary liked Blueberries, didn't know how to use a laptop, spilled coffee etc on them and got a new one etc. SHE WAS BUSY being Sec of State. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server

Peddle that denial crap elsewhere, Franco. You KNOW Barry & Hillary aided Al Qaeida...just like you KNOW they supplied, armed, and aided ISIS. It's a known, published, proven FACT. Everyone knows it. Libs don't like it, hate to talk about it, deny it, and defend them...but they still KNOW it!
Then there's reality.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/06/w...ith-us-approval-fell-into-islamist-hands.html
Letting Qatar arm the REBELS got messy and some arms went to bad guys. Probably why Obama regrets. Still, not reported on Fox etc, they have a unity gov't being armed by NATO and AQ is having a last stand in Sirte. Anything is better than Gaddafi as far as Libyans are concerned. And EVERYONE would be better off without the Booosh world depression...

IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!!

Damned right.
They're EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Actually, there aren't any, except in Pubworld. Now we might get an unfit con man grifter. Here's what the e-mail "scandal" is about. Human beings. Hillary liked Blueberries, didn't know how to use a laptop, spilled coffee etc on them and got a new one etc. SHE WAS BUSY being Sec of State. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
What the FBI Files Reveal About Hillary Clinton’s Email Server
:cuckoo:

2 wrongs don't make a right, hack boi.
Go after all of them.
If there is one thing we need the most from our government, it is ACCOUNTABILITY.
But, the Republicans did not go after them. It's called hypocrisy.

after all that it's the 'because she's a woman' card

FFS.

there's 2 minutes I'll never get back
That's one of her qualifications to be president. She is a woman..... and for the democrats it is her turn.
Maybe you can fill us in on the qualifications of donald trump? Does lying every single day count?
This thread is not about Donald Trump. That being said, im not voting for him.

Forum List

Back