Why the fuck is Antenna TV airing a "Gidget Marathon"

a show that was cancelled after it's first season in the mid 60's???

Who the fuck wants to see it in 2017?
One large Demographic "Baby Boomer Nostalgiaophiles"...by the way at first I read the title of the thread as being a "midget marathon"...I demand a "My Mother the Car" TV Marathon

F Troop Marathon would be cool ..." a hero sneezed abruptly squeezed and promptly went down into History"...its Gold Jerry its Gold ... Car 54 where are you ....

One large Demographic "Baby Boomer Nostalgiaophiles"...by the way at first I read the title of the thread as being a "midget marathon"...I demand a "My Mother the Car" TV Marathon
I demand a "My Mother the Car" TV Marathon

ahhh

Jerry Van Dyck

a man for one season

(until Coach)
Coach sucked.

F Troop Marathon would be cool ..." a hero sneezed abruptly squeezed and promptly went down into History"...its Gold Jerry its Gold ... Car 54 where are you ....
Muldoon and Toody...

with Al Lewis and a young Nipsy Russel

I demand a "My Mother the Car" TV Marathon

ahhh

Jerry Van Dyck

a man for one season

(until Coach)
Coach sucked.

200.gif

To replace it with other retarded shit in 1967.

The 60's was the worst decade for TV sitcoms
The 70s sucked pretty bad; especially ABC.

Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Odd couple are the only shows that come to mind
Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy

Both from Happy Days.

Garry Marshall was behind a lot of fairly good sitcoms
Robin Williams stole a lot of Mork And Mindy material from Laugh In.

I always thought Robin williams was retarded and the show Mork and Mindy was for 6 year olds

A Reboot that might not be a bad idea would be "The Millionaire" with character " Michael Anthony" as the millionaire's bag man ...in today's dollars the Millionaire would have to give $9 million ...in any case the 1960 s show was about a mysterious millionaire who would pick random strangers to give a million dollars to ...the show would follow the recipients of the money through the changes created by sudden wealth ...

The 60's was the worst decade for TV sitcoms
The 70s sucked pretty bad; especially ABC.

Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy and Odd couple are the only shows that come to mind
Laverne and Shirley, Mork and Mindy

Both from Happy Days.

Garry Marshall was behind a lot of fairly good sitcoms
Robin Williams stole a lot of Mork And Mindy material from Laugh In.

I always thought Robin williams was retarded and the show Mork and Mindy was for 6 year olds
200.gif

Ona a side note, I'd love to have a reel of the outtakes between Robin and Johnathan Winters.

A Reboot that might not be a bad idea would be "The Millionaire" with character " Michael Anthony" as the millionaire's bag man ...in today's dollars the Millionaire would have to give $9 million ...in any case the 1960 s show was about a mysterious millionaire who would pick random strangers to give a million dollars to ...the show would follow the recipients of the money through the changes created by sudden wealth ...
Loved it, never work today

Forum List

Back