BBC show "BroadChurch" has the worst detective in television history....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I watched the first "season" of this show on Netflix.....and the beginning of the second season....and I have to say, the detective on this show...must be the absolute worst detective ever.

Spoilers......

The guy screws up a case and has to move away to this remote place....and proceeds to screw up the new case.....and if fact, was nowhere near to solving the case...when the criminal simply turns himself in....

I hope other BBC detective shows are better than this...

If ever we needed proof . . .

"Broadchurch" is considered one of the best episodical series in the history of TV.

If ever we needed proof . . .

"Broadchurch" is considered one of the best episodical series in the history of TV.

Only if you don't think about it..............

The detective is horrible....and doesn't solve the case........the guy turns himself in...and then with a confession.......the second season starts with them about to lose the case, because the detective let the suspect get beaten in the interrogation room.......and the case that got the detective sent to Broadchurch......the detective who ruined the main case is seemingly going to actually solve the original case........

I watched the first "season" of this show on Netflix.....and the beginning of the second season....and I have to say, the detective on this show...must be the absolute worst detective ever.

Spoilers......

The guy screws up a case and has to move away to this remote place....and proceeds to screw up the new case.....and if fact, was nowhere near to solving the case...when the criminal simply turns himself in....

I hope other BBC detective shows are better than this...
Worse than Clouseau?

That might be the whole point of the series. To me, the worst detective show is Lucifer. The man simply HAS to stop agonizing. He's the Devil, he must have SOME backbone.

Forum List

Back