Why the Choice to Be Childless is Bad for America

Sure I do you had kids for some kind of personal validation
Nope. Each of my kids were totally unplanned. See? I told you that you had absolutely no clue.

So you live your life without a plan and now you think of your kids as some sort of medal to pin on your chest.

You like most people don't even know why you had kids you just blindly followed the get married and have kids brainwashing
You sound foolish. You cant plan everything that is going to happen to you in life. Thats a free life tip by the way. I plan certain aspects of my life. My kids were all unplanned. Didnt stop me from making a success out of my life and frankly they were driving force. Yes my kids feel like winning the lotto to be honest. Everytime they smile. Everytime they say something that astounds me with its clarity and innocence. Everytime the do something and get a win.

Most people understand if they have sex they will have a kid. Having a child is not something you ask why. That would be like asking why you should take another breath. Its nature and what every life form on the planet was meant to do. Procreate. All you can do is thank whatever force that gave you the ability to have a child.

You can certainly plan whether or not you're going to have kids. And most people know that sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy.
I wonder how your kids will react when you tell them why you had them.

"Well kids I was meant to procreate that's all there is to it"

Children are a punishment, you he is being punished. Obama explained that.
No wonder white people are dying out. They think kids are punishment? Nothing like helping to create a life, watching it grow as you shape it, watching it take your teachings and adapt them to his or her own temperament, then stepping out in the world to make it a better place.

If you aren't 100% committed to having kids then it is a very responsible decision to not have them IMO.
True. If you are not in it for the long haul or you cant even take care of yourself then you are not being responsible by having children. You need to get your shit together mentally before or the minute you realize you have created a life.

I know two families with history of schizophrenia. Each of them (at the time) consisted of an apparently normal pair of parents, each of whom had siblings afflicted. One of the couples did a little family research and found the pattern in each of the two preceding generations and chose not to have children.

The other couple ignored the sibling problem (on one side, hers) and purposely did not look into family history. They now have four children who survived into middle age. All of them had two or more children in young adulthood. Of the original four children one is, in late middle age, institutionalied; another functions under heavy medication. Of the grandchildren, one schizoid from early teens. The others? We'll see.

So was it wrong for the couple who decided not to reproduce to have come to that decision?

I know two families with history of schizophrenia. Each of them (at the time) consisted of an apparently normal pair of parents, each of whom had siblings afflicted. One of the couples did a little family research and found the pattern in each of the two preceding generations and chose not to have children.

The other couple ignored the sibling problem (on one side, hers) and purposely did not look into family history. They now have four children who survived into middle age. All of them had two or more children in young adulthood. Of the original four children one is, in late middle age, institutionalied; another functions under heavy medication. Of the grandchildren, one schizoid from early teens. The others? We'll see.

So was it wrong for the couple who decided not to reproduce to have come to that decision?
Depends on what you mean by "wrong". My family has a history of addiction to various substances like drugs and alcohol. It didnt stop me from wanting and having children. I did tell my children about the family history and to stay away from those things.

Nope. Each of my kids were totally unplanned. See? I told you that you had absolutely no clue.

So you live your life without a plan and now you think of your kids as some sort of medal to pin on your chest.

You like most people don't even know why you had kids you just blindly followed the get married and have kids brainwashing
You sound foolish. You cant plan everything that is going to happen to you in life. Thats a free life tip by the way. I plan certain aspects of my life. My kids were all unplanned. Didnt stop me from making a success out of my life and frankly they were driving force. Yes my kids feel like winning the lotto to be honest. Everytime they smile. Everytime they say something that astounds me with its clarity and innocence. Everytime the do something and get a win.

Most people understand if they have sex they will have a kid. Having a child is not something you ask why. That would be like asking why you should take another breath. Its nature and what every life form on the planet was meant to do. Procreate. All you can do is thank whatever force that gave you the ability to have a child.

You can certainly plan whether or not you're going to have kids. And most people know that sex doesn't have to result in pregnancy.

No wonder white people are dying out. They think kids are punishment? Nothing like helping to create a life, watching it grow as you shape it, watching it take your teachings and adapt them to his or her own temperament, then stepping out in the world to make it a better place.

I don't think they are a punishment, Obama said they were a punishment. I think my kids are a blessing.

My kids are my greatest joy, even after they have grown up. But, having said that, the idea that someone would have children out of some sense of patriotic duty is absolutely insane. I don't care what nonsense is spouted, the decision to have kids is personal not public.

I just don't believe my life would have been fulfilled without children. It is one of life's greatest blessings. I think the desire to have children is very deep. However, it isn't my business if you don't have children. But, in my experience, those who don't tend to talk about children in derogatory terms. Making snide comments and remarks. The respect needs to go both ways.

I don't think they are a punishment, Obama said they were a punishment. I think my kids are a blessing.
You must have listened to the alt right to make that claim. You have a white guy on this very thread that says children are a punishment but yet you want to claim Obama said it.while taking his words out of context. Obama was speaking about abortion and why he backed it.

You must have listened to the alt right to make that claim. You have a white guy on this very thread that says children are a punishment but yet you want to claim Obama said it.while taking his words out of context. Obama was speaking about abortion and why he backed it.

I know what I was referring to. They are in perfect context.

You were deflecting from the point.

Good, glad to hear it, I have four kids, I am proud of the way they turned out and Obama said children were a punishment.

Good, glad to hear it, I have four kids, I am proud of the way they turned out and Obama said children were a punishment.
Youre glad you deflected from my point about white people dying out due in part to not having kids?

Youre glad you deflected from my point about white people dying out due in part to not having kids?

I didn't think it was a great point, sorry.

OK. Thats were you fell down and lost it. You tried to think on your own instead of asking for help like I told you to once before.

OK. Thats were you fell down and lost it. You tried to think on your own instead of asking for help like I told you to once before.

I didn't fall down, your thought wasn't that great, I know you think it was a great mind blowing statement however you think that of every post you make. Good thing I don't listen to you.

I didn't fall down, your thought wasn't that great, I know you think it was a great mind blowing statement however you think that of every post you make. Good thing I don't listen to you.
Yes you fell down. No I dont think ti was a mind blowing statement. Its just a simple statement of fact that most people already know about. Of course you listen to me. You replied to me.

Yes you fell down. No I dont think ti was a mind blowing statement. Its just a simple statement of fact that most people already know about. Of course you listen to me. I wasnt even talking to you and you replied to me.

You are an egotistical nut, I'll give you that. :)

Yes you fell down. No I dont think ti was a mind blowing statement. Its just a simple statement of fact that most people already know about. Of course you listen to me. I wasnt even talking to you and you replied to me.

You are an egotistical nut, I'll give you that.
I'm sorry I intimidate you so much that you believe I thought my statement was something mind blowing.

I'm sorry I intimidate you so much that you believe I thought my statement was something mind blowing.

No, you are just fun free entertainment for me. I take nothing and no one seriously on this board, you are all here for my amusement. ;)

No, you are just fun free entertainment for me. I take nothing and no one seriously on this board, you are all here for my amusement. ;)
Says the guy that believed my statement was something mindblowing. Youre not fooling anyone. You got emotional when I made the statement. :laugh:

Forum List

Back