Why Ted cruz won't win in a nation election

No. He won't. No Republican will. Our nation is much too liberal and will not elect a conservative.

The Republicans need to 'redefine' themselves if they want to continue to be a relevant party in the US.

I am not condoning this. Just stating a fact.

No. He won't. No Republican will. Our nation is much too liberal and will not elect a conservative.

The Republicans need to 'redefine' themselves if they want to continue to be a relevant party in the US.

I am not condoning this. Just stating a fact.

That may apply to the slivers along the coasts, and some pockets in the rest of the country, but flyover country is still far more conservative than those other parts, and these people are pissed off.

Republicans have the momentum this election, Dems are running two people who's electoral prime were in the 90's and early 2000's.

They system will determine who wins.
Voting is a waste

Dominionists celebrate Christian nationalism, in that they believe the United States once was, and should again be, a Christian nation. In this way, they deny the Enlightenment roots of American democracy.
Dominionists promote religious supremacy, insofar as they generally do not respect the equality of other religions, or even other versions of Christianity.
Dominionists endorse theocratic visions, believing that the Ten Commandments, or "biblical law," should be the foundation of American law, and that the U.S. Constitution should be seen as a vehicle for implementing Biblical principles.h
At the apex of hard Dominionism is the religious dogma of Dominion Theology, with two major branches: Christian Reconstructionism and Kingdom Now theology. It is the latter's influence on the theopolitical movement called the New Apostolic Reformation that has been linked in published reports to potential Republican presidential nominees Perry, Bachmann or Palin. All three of these right-wing political debutantes have flirted with Christian Right Dominionism, but how far they have danced toward the influence of hard-right Dominion Theology is in dispute. It would be nice if some "mainstream" journalists actually researched the question.

PublicEye.org

Most of us are simply "Christians" Guno. As a Christian, I cannot vote for anyone that has Planned Parenthood on their donor list and who supports the cause of abortion and the Gay agenda. Any politician who embraces either one or both of these thing are automatically taken off my list as a viable candidate. These are totally uncompromising issues with me and stand as affronts to my own personal moral code.
Hillary Clinton embraces both of these issues and my own conscience would never allow me to vote for her.

Forum List

Back