Why SOS should never run for another office, esp. crooked ones.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
You all know who I'm talking about Brian Kemp. Also in ND.
Many Native IDs Won't Be Accepted At North Dakota Polling Places

Is this really the only way you Republicans can win is by cheating and suppression of votes??
Obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending vote registrations

By Gregory Krieg, CNN

Updated 1:16 AM ET, Sat October 13, 2018

The office of Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who is now running for governor in a hotly contested race with Democratic former state House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams, used the system from 2013 to 2016 but stopped in 2017 as part of a settlement stemming from separate litigation. But the Republican-held state legislature soon stepped in and passed the protocol into law. A recent Associated Press report found around 53,000 people -- nearly 70% of them African-Americans -- had their registrations placed in limbo because of some kind of mismatch with drivers license or social security information. Kemp, in a tweet, said, "The 53,000 Georgians on our 'pending' list can vote in the Nov. 6th election."

Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending' voter registrations - CNNPolitics

Is this really the only way you Republicans can win is by cheating and suppression of votes??
Obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending vote registrations

By Gregory Krieg, CNN

The office of Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who is now running for governor in a hotly contested race with Democratic former state House Minority Leader Stacey Abrams, used the system from 2013 to 2016 but stopped in 2017 as part of a settlement stemming from separate litigation. But the Republican-held state legislature soon stepped in and passed the protocol into law. A recent Associated Press report found around 53,000 people -- nearly 70% of them African-Americans -- had their registrations placed in limbo because of some kind of mismatch with drivers license or social security information. Kemp, in a tweet, said, "The 53,000 Georgians on our 'pending' list can vote in the Nov. 6th election."

Civil rights groups sue Georgia Republican Brian Kemp over 53,000 'pending' voter registrations - CNNPolitics
If they are too stupid to get an ID then they are too stupid to vote. Without an ID how do the do anything? lol! Libtards are truly demented.

id.jpg

What nonsense is this OP? :dunno:

Lets see a fact checker stating what I said is nonsense?? I stand by my post.

Yeah, because leftist "fact checkers" are always right, amirite?

rofl.gif

How about you learn how to check the facts for yourself? Or is that too much work for you? You need an app for that?

PolitiFact Bias: False Stuff From Fact Checker (PolitiFact)

Fake News and Fake Snopes 'Fact Check' As Jose Vargas Spreads Staged Caged-Kid Photo

PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really? - Conservative News

^Naw, no bias there! They tell you what you want to hear, snowflake. Derp!
:cuckoo:

Oh! Guess what? I'd take that last source as being biased. :eek:

Last edited:

Q. "amirite"

A. Never.

rofl.gif

How about you learn how to check the facts for yourself? Or is that too much work for you? You need an app for that?

Quotefail, silly shill. Tricks are for hoes.

rofl.gif

PolitiFact Bias: False Stuff From Fact Checker (PolitiFact)

Fake News and Fake Snopes 'Fact Check' As Jose Vargas Spreads Staged Caged-Kid Photo

PolitiFact bias: Does the GOP tell nine times more lies than left? Really? - Conservative News

^Naw, no bias there! They tell you what you want to hear, snowflake. Derp!
:cuckoo:

Oh! Guess what? I'd take that last source as being biased. :eek:

Talk about the OP , not every subject under the sun.

Penelope Go ahead and ask your "fact-checker" if Hillary Clinton was ever Secretary of State, ok?

TIA. :auiqs.jpg:

Where do you get your Drivers License from, the United Secretary of State? Go ahead and put if Brian Kemp is a secretary of state?

I get your drift, its just not relevant to the OP. Also the GOP ragged on the Clintons and I do not believe she was crooked like they propagate.

Stick to the OP.

Penelope Go ahead and ask your "fact-checker" if Hillary Clinton was ever Secretary of State, ok?

TIA. :auiqs.jpg:

Where do you get your Drivers License from, the United Secretary of State? Go ahead and put if Brian Kemp is a secretary of state?

I get your drift, its just not relevant to the OP. Also the GOP ragged on the Clintons and I do not believe she was crooked like they propagate.

Stick to the OP.

Right about now, OP shill is wishing they didn't make this one.

Please keep this thread around forever! It's a testament to the derp of online shills!

The title is gold! :04:

Oh no! This needs to go right back up top to expose teh ignorance! I refuse to let this one wither on the vine.

Why does the OP want illegals to vote? You have to have an ID for all sorts of things as this shill knows. All they want is for illegals to vote. Period.

Obviously.

By Gregory Krieg, CNN

You truly need help. Your ignorance is past comical.

Forum List

Back