Why shouldn’t we take great pride in being “White Nationalists”?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by BrokeLoser, Apr 11, 2019.

1. anynameyouwish

anynameyouwish VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +785

"
    I thought we all wanted extremely patriotic and extremely proud citizens...no?
    Are Democrats pushing that patriotism, love and loyalty to the United States Of America is a bad thing?"

Mike Pence said "I am a CHRISTIAN first, a CONSERVATIVE second and a REPUBLICAN third"

he never even MENTIONED patriotism.......

Kindly go question HIS patriotism before you question mine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Porter Rockwell

Porter Rockwell VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443
    Wouldn't that depend upon whether they were running you down and you were responding?

3. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443
    As a matter of fact, I do know a few non-white racists in my neck of the woods.

You have the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP.) If race is only a social construct and we have no right to be proud of our culture when it includes race, then neither should the NAACP.

Unlike the other states we have Stacey Abrams. She is this black lady that lost the race for governor, but continues to run for public office (which one is unspecified.) She wants reparations for slavery. The problem is, us being a nation of immigrants, most blacks and whites have very little lineage, insofar as families are concerned, to have been impacted by slavery either way. What she wants is money from white people who are not related (or have very few ties) to the slave owning Jewish people and whites. The promotion of that form of hatred does not make me want to run out and hug Abrams.

La Raza, which still exists around here is translated "The Race." The Mexicans used to identify as white until the 1960s, but white supremacists helped convince the Hispanic community that they weren't white. So, La Raza is now racist (the fault for that, however, lies at the feet of white supremacists.) They exist nontheless

The Muslims hate the posterity of the founders. The founders identified themselves by both race and religion. Consequently, Islam teaches intolerance toward a race of people. They must kill or convert us.

I could keep going, but this race thing is NOT a one way street.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,595
    Ok?

5. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,868
    Skin color isn’t an ethnicity

6. Porter Rockwell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +443
    The engine of a car is not a car.

Race is biological. Ethnicity is associated with culture languages, customs, preferences, etc.) In many cultures, part of the culture is race. You cannot change those cultures without destroying the race.

Sometimes what you or some other social engineer may define as race is not the same as was what others in a culture define as race. But whether they came from Ireland, Scotland, England, Italy, etc. what we defined as "white" had enough commonalities among them to build this nation, and I'm not talking about just the buildings and houses, but the culture of what is right and wrong; the common idea that a Creator (a God, whomever you deem that be) exists and gave to man unalienable Rights; a Republican form of government that cultures - even those with a culture revolving around race never implemented.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,595
    You conveniently forget that I pulled up a definition that specifically says race and this one says “common descent”.

Ethnicity still very much denotes skin color.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Deplorable Yankee

Deplorable Yankee Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +976
    cant say nothing anymore without being accuse of being a goddamn racist nazi "white nationalist"

i was watching a fucking louder with chowder video

ya know where he goes to college campuses

theirs one where hes talking with a small group of the brainwashed kids
    and thiers a American black girl who doesn't agree with him ,everyones polite .......and she may grow up hit the workforce.... have a kid and GROW UP. turn away from all the crap shes been spoon feed. she may become an activist ...uh boy ...it could go either way BUT she should have a chance

Now standing next to her is a dark i'm guessing an immigrant wrapped up in a bed sheet
    Praise Allah piss be upon him .

NOT assimilating or at least trying to assimilate 3rd worlders ...cause theyre harder to assimilate for various cultural reasons ....for saying that im now a "white nationalist" Which is NAZI in their empty little pc heads ....cucks if they know it or not ? THEY feed the beast..some do some dont ....some they're just coming from personal feelz
    when they really shouldn't ... i'm just sayin

you guys can do 50 threads of the most racist i hate Puerto Rican and their little half breed children I wouldn't even flinch...i may join in and volunteer to check if everyones tires are still on their cars ......WOT :auiqs.jpg:

When it comes down to the individual personal level its all irrelevant .

Feelings are irrelevant when it comes to important issues ....like voting for instance
    AS A UNIQUE OFF THE WALL KICK ASS NATION! RACE ,CREED OR COLOR ARE IRRELEVANT when it comes to certain issues.
    your only creed are written by white people and theyre on the US dollar

OUT OF MANY ONE ...even when we all disagree ....get it
    AND IN GOD WE TRUST

dont believe in GOD thats fine to but show a little "tolerance" to those that do and wont fly a plane into a building or throw fags off a roof.
    the left youre big on tolerance free speech aint yas ? :auiqs.jpg:

So crowder is TRYING to have a lets "start a conversation" moment

Well ya can see the American black girl( Blacks are saints of victim hood identity politics) and shes alright. Its registering well he just want s to "have that conversation" without the lefts and cuck rules and hes being polite non threatening blah blah hes going through the motions ....hes trying to lighten it up a little .....YOU cant say anything

Cause now the third world monkey sand savage IN a bed sheet (THATS RIGHT I SAID IT MONKEY FROM A 3RD WORLD SHITHOUSE SHITHOLE)

SHE WILL NOT LISTEN TO A WORD HE SAYS ......and the word monkey didn't EVEN didnt pop up once.....go figure ....i said monkey :auiqs.jpg:
    AND I DONT even care shes dark and from Africa ......

Shes just a dancing NPC monkey doing what its programmed to do. AND her motivation behind it is NOW personal because NO shes just an oppressed victim
    some know its a weapon they can use ...some are really that fuckin stupid ....like white progressives and cucks

when you IDENTIFY as a "victim" ITS NOW PERSONAL....... no matter how ya slice it or wanna twist it around

Hes not even implying it or anything like it .....nothing is wrong with what hes saying

All thats coming out of her mouth is you're a racist .....NOW hes being a gent ...hes absolutely no threat in anyway shape or form and she starts proclaiming she no longer "feels safe" i need my allies to join me

HE doesn't automatically hate anyone if they're black, wetbacks ,chinks, spics ,darkies, jews .......women ...homos

He doest seem like the type of guy who would walk down the street and call someone a wetback out of no where FOR NO REASON!!!. or even discriminate against someone.

taking away illegal aliens food stamps .....and their anchor baby loopholes = i hate wet backs
    you cant say wet back for any reason what so ever .....because we're going to loose a vote...maybe ...maybe not

black dont vote for the ching chong
    Mexicans lets run all the ******* out of what was once a black neighborhood cause we don't like black people around where we live

wetbacks.....a lot of them
    they dont really care for their fellow brown people who walk through their country ...they dont use the nicest language sometimes....to say the least

WHO RUNS THE MEXICAN government lol besides the cartels
    the taller lighter skinned european like **** n Spanish WHO ARE NOT LIL inca aztecs
    RACISTS:badgrin:

We may have just a teeny tiny little iddy biddy immigration issue....ISSUES
    Jus a lil teeny tiny one

meh we may or may not get around to actually addressing it

We have bigger more urgent problems ...like the tide or rising"white nationalism "
    uh boy fuck me

why does it matter if you don't put an end to the hardcore PC cucks and leftards? ....its just one of the ways that they used to bring your nation to its knees . (we're gonners)
    ...people are waking up and pushing back a lil but for the long run i don't know

THE REPUBLICANS Lindsay Graham i wouldn't really trust him as far as i can throw him .....BUT the man has been showing signs hes born again
    or he was just going along to get along tip towing around eggshell ...Maybe someone outer borough orange GAUDY FREAK inspired him to FINALLY stand the fuck for the American people already

and dont be bullied DO NOT BACK DOWN

what do you do with bullies?WHAT DO YA DO ? stand your ground YOU'VE GIVEN upWAY TO MUCH ALREADY
    ya bully em back...put an end to the non sense and lets get down to the issue at hand ...cause the nation does indeed have some

YOU fuckin pussys we're probably finished

if its a joke
    if you really dont care for some people
    you walk around your bedroom in a nazi uniform screaming hail Hitler out the window
    or walking down the street

or you just like the uniform
    BY leftard standards why cant HE walk next to a drag queen then ?
    but the left doesn't REALLY have any real standards anymore

If you think drag queen lil boys is not really progressive or enlightening OR normal OR right when its really is JUST OH SO WRONG

don't worry they lived !right mrs Streisand ? while THAT SAME IDIOT STREISAND MONKEY WILL turn around and lecture you lets ban the second amendment to save one child.

YOU have to SHUT UP your moral superiors are speaking from some imaginary moral high ground .

bq-5caa6e39b6e76.jpeg

bq-5cb1e842291f0.jpeg

white people you could learn a thing or two from the blood thirsty savage nips and chinks....especially the crybaby bush cuck neo cons

BUT NOPE cant say a thing without it equaling you wont do whats right WHERE IT REALLY REALLY COUNTS

cant say a thing
    or on facebook (do not attempt in the UK or Germany may result in jail time)
    or if you wanna speak at a college campus

racist and hate filled or not ...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! how you say it, or how you mean it.

THEY WILL CALL YOU A RACIST ANIMAL WHITE SUPREMACIST ANYWAY

am I white
    yep

nationalist check

youre racist ,evil, white
    we need to be wiped out
    which btw is OK to say ....anywhere ...anyway you want to say it

once we're outta the way all will be equal ....and nice
    thats what they tell me ..what are you so afraid of:20:

How far the ship sails if it turned completely around i don't hold out much hope.
    and thats why it doesn't even matter anymore

i gave up political websites for well over a year cause its futile ...plus NRO and my other one went to hell
    when i flicked it back on i was a white homeless immigrant

i joke I rather joke around instead ...WHICH IS EVIL AND RACIST

oh god is it ever racist ...it really is :auiqs.jpg:
    honk pills and toxic masculinity make me loopey

have ya met my gayest dog ever ? i gotta take a picture today i got caught up in what really matters MEAT SPACE
    ya know the outdoors

AND wot you're going out bent over ? pussys
    honk pills make me loopey

For the youngsters BEST ADVICE ever out of a holly wood script....
    especially you demonized white boys

Only you can make it happen for yourself.

I just hope n pray civilization is still standing for yas and that road of opportunity some of more fortunate souls took advantage of stays open for yas..

Trust me ya dont have to be a dumb ass 4 year ivy leaguer to leave the wannabes in the dust .......then ya know what you can do
    when they tell yer dirt .

who cares
    fuck you

fuck your feelings 2020
    I invite Americans of all colors and walks of life to join us...or not....just check yer feelz at the door
    Legal wetback citizens who love America ...even you

my car could use a detailing jus sayin

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 12:35 AM
  9. ptbw forever

ptbw forever Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,595
    You fail American history.

10. ptbw forever