Why Shouldn't Muslims Be Allowed To Be Americans?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump era is igniting a new wave of Muslim-American candidates

I often see so called Trump supporting, strict-constitutionalist Conservatives freak out over Muslims serving in the military, running for office, basically just Muslims existing in America in general. If this describes you, can you tell me if is this just straight up bigotry or is there some sort of legal justification you are basing this on? Is it because you think Muslims just started coming to this country a few years ago? Because that isn't true -- in fact, Muslims have been here since this country started -- they fought in the Revolutionary War and have been making contributions to this country every since -- so again, why shouldn't there be Muslim Americans?

I doubt any Trump lovers will openly admit on this thread to being Anti-American xenophobic religious bigots; I just like to remind them that our country since its founding never said anything about one having to be of a "certain religion" in order to be considered American.

Remember that next time you get pissed off at the fact that your fear-mongering and hatred is not working and people from all religious background continue to make contributions to our country -- with or without your acknowledgement.

Last edited:

I often see so called Trump supporting, strict-constitutionalist Conservatives freak out over Muslims serving in the military, running for office, basically just Muslims existing in America in general. If this describes you, can you tell me if is this just straight up bigotry or is there some sort of legal justification you are basing this on? Is it because you think Muslims just started coming to this country a few years ago? Because that isn't true -- in fact, Muslims have been here since this country started -- they fought in the Revolutionary War and have been making contributions to this country every since -- so again, why shouldn't there be Muslims be Americans?

I doubt any Trump lovers will openly admit on this thread to being Anti-American xenophobic religious bigots; I just like to remind them that our country since its founding never said anything about one having to be of a "certain religion" in order to be considered American.

Remember that next time you get pissed off at the fact that your fear-mongering and hatred is not working and people from all religious background continue to make contributions to our country -- with or without your acknowledgement.

islamophobia-a-word-created-by-fascists-and-used-by-cowards-to-manipulate-morons.jpg

I often see so called Trump supporting, strict-constitutionalist Conservatives freak out over Muslims serving in the military, running for office, basically just Muslims existing in America in general. If this describes you, can you tell me if is this just straight up bigotry or is there some sort of legal justification you are basing this on? Is it because you think Muslims just started coming to this country a few years ago? Because that isn't true -- in fact, Muslims have been here since this country started -- they fought in the Revolutionary War and have been making contributions to this country every since -- so again, why shouldn't there be Muslims be Americans?

As long as they don’t try to pull evangelical type bullshit with their religion, I’m happy to welcome them.

View attachment 230099
Lol you’re such a baby

a bullshit poster said:
I often see so called Trump supporting, strict-constitutionalist Conservatives freak out over Muslims serving in the military

No you don't. You don't even see it once a year because it's never an issue anyone talks about except bed wetting liberals, and few people give a shit if muslims do anything anyone else does.

It's when they blow shit up we have a problem.

As long as they don’t try to pull evangelical type bullshit with their religion, I’m happy to welcome them.
That's exactly what Shia Moslems do....And you'll be one of the first they throw off a tall building if given the chance.

That's exactly what Shia Moslems do....And you'll be one of the first they throw off a tall building if given the chance.
Unlike you I have met Muslims. Your pants-shitting fear makes me laugh.

a bullshit poster said:
I often see so called Trump supporting, strict-constitutionalist Conservatives freak out over Muslims serving in the military

No you don't. You don't even see it once a year because it's never an issue anyone talks about except bed wetting liberals, and few people give a shit if muslims do anything anyone else does.

It's when they blow shit up we have a problem.

I just saw it on this message board --- so yea, it happens.....

And yes, conservatives have always been freaking out over muslims -- but you keep pretending like this doesn't happen...

I'll keep reminding you that your delusions are just that, delusions...Even people who "look like" Muslims get caught up in the hatred.

Gunman Kills 6 at Sikh Temple in Wisconsin

Forum List

Back