Why should Americans support primitive non-Americans?

Why should Americans support primitive non-Americans?

Scheiße. I thought this was gonna be a history thread about how the Native Americans kept the primitive English colonists from starving to death.

Ironically I actually agree with this, before an entirely different reason.

The problem is that we by subsidizing them, are allowing them to avoid dealing with their food problems. The reason they do not change how they farm, and their economic system to increase productivity, is specifically because we keep sending them food, so they don't have it.

It's actually the exact same reason I oppose welfare and food stamps. As long as we pay them, and feed them, they have no reason to learn to stand on their own feet. Thus... they don't.

If we, and the rest of the world, completely cut off all aid to all of Africa, all these food supply problems would vanish in a matter of years.

Senators want more efficient way to get food aid to Africa

Thanks to Bill Gates who wants to breed more cheap labor.
We send billions every year for decades and they still can't grow their own food?
Screw 'em.

FrontPageAfrica Newspaper - Abuse of Oil Resources and Widespread Corruption: The Vicious Circle Causes for Conflict and Abject Poverty

It comes with a price. We pay taxes for this so that "American interests" can continue to not pay taxes and get what they want.

The more money we send to save 60IQ shitskins in Apefrica the less money we have for our own poor.

"The idea of turning our back on a pandemic that would've wiped out an entire generation of people, I don't think is in the spirit of the United States," (President Bush) said.

"[When] the free world turns its back, it provides a convenient opportunity for people to spread extremism. I believe in this case that it's in our national security interests as well as in our moral interest to continue funding this program."

"The idea of turning our back on a pandemic that would've wiped out an entire generation of people, I don't think is in the spirit of the United States," (President Bush) said.

"[When] the free world turns its back, it provides a convenient opportunity for people to spread extremism. I believe in this case that it's in our national security interests as well as in our moral interest to continue funding this program."
serveimage.jpg

"Fffffank uuuu"

"I hope our government when they analyze what works around the world will understand that PEPFAR has saved over 11 million lives," he said.

"And while progress has been made we've got to continue to stay in this battle in order to save lives. Every human life matters. And I hope the people of America understand that through their generosity millions now live."

"The future of humanity is increasingly African. More than half the projected 2.2 billion rise in the world population in 2015-2050 is expected to take place in Africa, even though the continent’s population growth rate will slow. On current trends, within 35 years, 1 in every 4 people will be African, rising to 4 in 10 people by the end of the century. Back in 1950, only 9 among 100 of the world’s number of inhabitants were African."
https://www.unicef.org/publications/files/UNICEF_Africa_Generation_2030_en_11Aug.pdf

mmmmmmmm but my feeeeeeeels! Shitlibs...fap.

The more money we send to save 60IQ shitskins in Apefrica the less money we have for our own poor.

Um, I'm putting you on ignore, for being needless insulting, and pointlessly hostile, while at the same time not providing any humor or value to the discussion. Bye bye.

Well, I am an atheist, I don't want to quote the bible. But as a good american, WHY not?

Because we are not helping nearly as much as we're hurting. There have been numerous books and research papers showing how ineffective and negative our endless spending in Africa has been. And at the same time, they often hate us for it.

I think the government should be left out of it completely. I support charities that work in such places, but government does more harm than good.

"I hope our government when they analyze what works around the world will understand that PEPFAR has saved over 11 million lives," he said.

"And while progress has been made we've got to continue to stay in this battle in order to save lives. Every human life matters. And I hope the people of America understand that through their generosity millions now live."

Forum List

Back