Why Sensible People Hate Islam

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Of course it'll never happen in Europe

Of course it'll never happen in America

The Christian Post said the Muslim family tied a rope around the girl’s neck and strangled her despite her father’s pleas.

The father claimed his daughter was killed for failing to do the house cleaning properly.

The British Pakistani Christian Association said the girl’s body was taken to Civil Hospital Gujranwala where doctors found evidence she had suffered rape

Read more at Muslim family rapes, kills Christian teen ‘slave’
Muslim family rapes, kills Christian teen ‘slave’

Funny how the left doesn't care about this poor girls life but when a Muzzie gets INSULTED, they just can't stop talking about it.

I guess Christians are dhimmi to Muzzie and the American 'tard.

All Muslim should be kicked out of the US. If the Govts. of Europe had a working brain cell they would kick them out of their countries as well.

All these refugees tell you they need to escape from their home countries yet they bring their 7th century bullshit with them and practice it.

Sharia law. Women are treated like slaves. Stonings, arranged marriages, honor killings, slave costumes and they sure as shit don't assimilate in any country they land in and expect to carry on as they did in their own country.

A 7th century death cult where they worship a man who was nothing more than a pedophile.

What a so called religion.

Unless her father was tied up, i dont understand why he was "begging them". If i was him, i would calmly go into the kitchen, grab a knife and massacre all of them, or at least go down trying. Everyone of these people should be put to death.

Forum List

Back