Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth

Actually as long as his Mother was an American citizen it does not matter where he was born. However since he knows that as well, maybe there is a different problem?

The requirement is that a person must be a NATURALLY born US Citizen. In this Country being born to any American citizen makes you automatically an American citizen, a Naturally BORN citizen.

Something funny may be going on, but it can not be that he is afraid they will find out he was born to his mother in Africa. If the birth certificate was faked and the State is covering it up, that would bring into question whether he was actually his mother's child to begin with. If he would lie about the place of birth, maybe he would lie about his actual parents.

Personally I do not care. He is our President. Hawaii has STATED for the record his Birth certificate is legal and authentic. Unless you believe the Republican Governor of Hawaii is in on a grand Conspiracy this story is over.

Leave it to the loons and crazies.

Agreed--He's our president and so be it BUT there is something shady going on with that birth certificate. Some information is there that someone does NOT want to be shared.
Especially since he's a proponent of transparency. This would be the perfect time to model some of it. I hate when ANY historical document gets sealed to "protect" someone or something. :evil:

Hawaii's governor never sealed the birth certificate. The OP is a reprint of a letter to the editor by someone that believed an incorrect news article.

I wonder how many people actually believe what they read on message boards with no attempt at all to discover the truth. Judging from this forum alone I imagine it is about 80%.

RetiredGySgt wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------
The requirement is that a person must be a NATURALLY born US Citizen.
------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a cesarean section wouldn't count...

Natural does not mean that, but then you already knew that. Matural means that you are a citizen AT Birth and have no need to become one later.

The way to become a citizen at birth is to be born inside the US or be born anywhere of even just a single American Parent, man or woman.

Natural does not mean that, but then you already knew that. Matural means that you are a citizen AT Birth and have no need to become one later.

The way to become a citizen at birth is to be born inside the US or be born anywhere of even just a single American Parent, man or woman.

He was joking, but of course the humor flew way over your head because you don't have that gene.

Oh, and btw, the truth is that Obama was the illegitimate child of an affair between Todd Palin and some sixties radical hippie named Trig, neither of who are American citizens. Todd's family renounced their citizenship long ago and the hippie chick was actually one of Stalin's Siberain whores.

Agreed--He's our president and so be it BUT there is something shady going on with that birth certificate. Some information is there that someone does NOT want to be shared.
Especially since he's a proponent of transparency. This would be the perfect time to model some of it. I hate when ANY historical document gets sealed to "protect" someone or something. :evil:
how about this as a possible theory and explaination: the HI records office was so over whelmed with requests for copies of his BC they just sealed it to end the extra workload and save time and money for the office

that work for you?

well, the question remains, if nothing is amiss why the big secret? why seal the records?

obama-1.jpg

Something seems a little fishy here. First, Barack Obama says he is rushing home to Hawaii to his critically ill grandmother. It takes him three days to “rush” to her side. He arrives early Friday morning to spend an hour with her. Friday evening, U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick tosses out a lawsuit brought by Philip J. Berg claiming Obama was born in Africa. Now the governor of Hawaii seals Obama’s birth records. If there is nothing to hide and he was actually born in Hawaii, why seal the records? There is too much cover up here. It seems it is okay to check out all the other candidates but not Obama. By sealing his birth records, that seems to me an admission they are hiding the truth. He should have to prove he was born in the United States because it is a requirement for running for the president of the United States.

Why does Obama get special treatment? There has been so much covered up and the biased liberal media will not check into or reveal anything about his past. There has never been an election like this where the media is basically one sided for one candidate to the exclusion of the other. You’d think people would be a little concerned about this. I know I am.

Nancy Young, Albany
Why seal Obama’s record of Obama’s birth: News*,*Elections*,*Opinion*|*Albany Democrat-Herald

oh yea genius, the Republican governor who was a staunch McCain/Palin supporter who spoke on their behalf at the RNC. And who criticized Obama daily while on the stump for McCain. ohh the conspiracy..

Forum List

Back