Why Republicans desperately need Barrack Obama.

I was around in 2008. I remember well how Obama supporters - and McCain supporters as well were in 100% total agreement on one point: It took Dubya 8 years to fuck everything up. It's going to take twice that long to straighten out the mess he made. Whoever wins the 2008 election has a real mess on his hands.

And I remember well the week following the election, the republicans asked the democrats not to gloat and vowed to work together to clean up the mess Dubya made.

And on January 20th, 2009, the republicans stabbed the democrats in the back and have ever since done everything they could to DOUBLE DOWN on Dubya's mess.

And republican voters have the balls to come in here and act smug for supporting corporate-owned puppets that are destroying America.

You think your dear leader isn't corporate owned, REALLY? God you're delusional.

Oh, honey, they're ALL corporate owned, and I do mean ALL.

The difference is that he democrats have given the lower classes a little somethingsomething and they undestand that America can't function without a strong middle class.

The republicans on the other hand have done everything the can to reduce the middle class to the lower class and the lower class to slaves. Their owners want to bleed every dollar out of the US and then move on to some other country, and so on and so on.

When you vote, do you want a corporate slave, or to you want to be a corporate slave? Those are your choices. Choose well.

Dean are you ever going to update your shit?....just askin.....if i had a dollar for every time you posted the same shit i would have like $35,000.....

At least they're accurate points he's posting.

If I had a ha'penny for every time a wingnut used a debunked talking point (like the birth certificate,) I'd be a millionaire.

I was around in 2008. I remember well how Obama supporters - and McCain supporters as well were in 100% total agreement on one point: It took Dubya 8 years to fuck everything up. It's going to take twice that long to straighten out the mess he made. Whoever wins the 2008 election has a real mess on his hands.

And I remember well the week following the election, the republicans asked the democrats not to gloat and vowed to work together to clean up the mess Dubya made.

And on January 20th, 2009, the republicans stabbed the democrats in the back and have ever since done everything they could to DOUBLE DOWN on Dubya's mess.

And republican voters have the balls to come in here and act smug for supporting corporate-owned puppets that are destroying America.

You think your dear leader isn't corporate owned, REALLY? God you're delusional.

The difference is that he democrats have given the lower classes a little somethingsomething and they undestand that America can't function without a strong middle class.

The republicans on the other hand have done everything the can to reduce the middle class to the lower class and the lower class to slaves. Their owners want to bleed every dollar out of the US and then move on to some other country, and so on and so on.

When you vote, do you want a corporate slave, or to you want to be a corporate slave? Those are your choices. Choose well.

If Republicans and Democrats were the same, the Chinese funded US Chamber of Commerce would give equally to both. But as we know from the last election, they gave 10 to 1 to Republicans over Democrats. They know who they can buy and what they will get for their buck. Just follow the money.

If Republicans and Democrats were the same, the Chinese funded US Chamber of Commerce would give equally to both. But as we know from the last election, they gave 10 to 1 to Republicans over Democrats. They know who they can buy and what they will get for their buck. Just follow the money.

FIVE YEARS + ==It's going to take twice that long to straighten out the mess WHEN WILL obama start???

Dean are you ever going to update your shit?....just askin.....if i had a dollar for every time you posted the same shit i would have like $35,000.....

If I had a ha'penny for every time a wingnut used a debunked talking point (like the birth certificate,) I'd be a millionaire.

I know. All they have to do is prove I'm wrong. For instance, even the right wing Christian Science monitor wrote about how Republicans held millions of Americans hostage to force Obama to extend the Bush Tax cuts and it was recent history. But they don't believe it. How can that be?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

And you can go to Youtube and watch Republicans block Obama from subpoena power so he couldn't mount a serious investigation of BP. It was reported in paper after paper for months -----> AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT EITHER! I really don't get this "determined ignorance". How is it possible?

FIVE YEARS + ==It's going to take twice that long to straighten out the mess WHEN WILL obama start???

Well, since employment is back to 2007 levels, I would say he's doing pretty good. Especially with Republicans blocking everything. You do know they are blocking everything, right? Tell us you know that.

I know. All they have to do is prove I'm wrong. For instance, even the right wing Christian Science monitor wrote about how Republicans held millions of Americans hostage to force Obama to extend the Bush Tax cuts and it was recent history. But they don't believe it. How can that be?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

And you can go to Youtube and watch Republicans block Obama from subpoena power so he couldn't mount a serious investigation of BP. It was reported in paper after paper for months -----> AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE THAT EITHER! I really don't get this "determined ignorance". How is it possible?

Worst of all, they feel all they have to say is "that was debunked" and in their tiny minds, it all goes away. No wonder they're terrified. They live in a world of scary make believe.

17 trillion debtseven trillion of that is new debt, true jobless rate =12 1/2 %,military,economy,space program, mid east, all down the drain!!!

The GOP leadership use Obama as a "fear whip" to garner support from a terrified base.

For some reason, the GOP base has been made to believe that if it's good for the uber wealthy, it's good for the country. The deficit creating Bush tax cuts were the first step in the redistribution of the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Moving millions of jobs to China and closing tens of thousands of factories here were not a problem because of the incredible wealth it added to the fortune of the top 1%. There is no way the GOP base would have supported a "pioneer of outsourcing" for president without the opponent being Barrack Obama.

Imagine Republicans fighting to keep health care from millions of Americans. We know insurance policies that were cancelled didn't meet any type of minimum requirement. Some Republicans right here on the USMB swear there is no insurance policy that doesn't include hospital and when previous links proved the existence of such terrible insurance policies that were indeed cheap, but only allowed 3 or 4 doctor visits a year and a couple of blood tests at a hospital, possibly an X-ray or a mammogram, they would deny it.

Look at Republicans today who support Social Security and Medicare. They wouldn't support it if it were called "Social Obamasecurity" or "Obamamedicare" no matter how much they depended on it.

The Republican leadership wouldn't be able to get much support for cutting school lunches or food stamps for poor children and disabled veterans if they didn't have president Obama to use as the "boogeyman".

Imagine Republicans cutting unemployment benefits for millions of Americans and leaving them out to dry if there was no Obama. It wouldn't be possible.

Obama is only going to be president for a few more years. By that time, Republicans will be firmly tied to every one of these policies. They may have been able to tie Obama to some of their disasters because the GOP base is looking for any reason, no matter how tenuous, to hate Obama.

Some Republicans feel that it was Obama who started the wars in the Middle East. That it was Republicans who took out Bin Laden and Obama had nothing to do with it. That people died after Katrina because Obama was slow to send aid.

The will say that Obama extended the Bush Tax cuts ignoring the fact that Republicans threatened to cut unemployment benefits for 7 million Americans if he didn't.

Look at how they insist it was Obama who shut down the government, even when the GOP leadership was "taking the credit".

Look at the GOP leadership saying they got 98% of everything they wanted but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

Without Obama, the GOP leadership would never be able to make such ridiculous and outrageous statements.

And look at the recent Ryan budget. Over 5 trillion in cuts with almost 70% of those cuts being programs that help the middle class and the poor. Look at the Republican farmers in congress getting hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars in subsidies because they own a farm while voting to cut food stamps for poor children and disabled veterans. Without Obama, Republicans would never get support for these odious policies.

When the next presidential election comes along, Republicans will be stuck with and on record for every one of these terrible policies. And there will be no Barrack Hussein Obama to run against. I think it's going to be a pretty exciting election.

LMAO Hate to tell you this but NOBODY needs Barack Obama. Absolutely NOBODY.

Yeah, because McSame and Mittens would have done a "great" job. :rolleyes:

Great? McCain wouldn't have been much better but he certainly would have been better than what we had, maybe not great but marginally better. Romney would have been head and shoulders better than obie. So comparatively yes he would have been great.

What we have is so pathetic even slightly better would be a massive improvement.

its called being thrown a bone....if thats what you think is good governing Granny go for it......the Democrats and republicans are both fucked and can care less about the people.....vote 3rd party and kick their asses out of here.....maybe if they start realizing that their grip on power isnt so permanent any more it might wake them up and they will start running the quality people again who will take care of the Country first....

its what he says after he posts his "Points" Granny.....Dean knows this and everyone else knows this....he thinks he gets treated mean by everyone....there is a reason he gets the respect he does.....after 5 years of his daily "Republicans are responsible for every negative thing that happens in this Country" monolog....it gets kinda old.....well his shit is old....

you have been proven wrong.....that Chinese flag you said was flying in Wisconsin over that American Co......the link YOU provided said it was a picture of that company IN China....you disappeared from that thread quick enough......how about when you said Zimmerman took the stand at his trial.....and showed a video proving it.....only the video YOU provided showed him telling the Judge he will not be taking the stand....you disappeared from that one as well.......i find it funny when all these uneducated right wingers as you claim they are, out smart you, this highly educated Lefty.....you are not the big genius you think you are Dean..

Worst of all, they feel all they have to say is "that was debunked" and in their tiny minds, it all goes away. No wonder they're terrified. They live in a world of scary make believe.

says the guy who is so paranoid of Republicans he brings them up no matter what the topic....and spins and twist much of what he brings up.....

Well, since employment is back to 2007 levels, I would say he's doing pretty good. Especially with Republicans blocking everything. You do know they are blocking everything, right? Tell us you know that.

UE in 2007 was 4.5%

Today it's 7.5%

Are you fucking stupid or just too intellectually lazy to actually look up the numbers? Or I suppose a third option is just such a cheerleader for this failed admin the real numbers don't mean anything to you.

says the guy who is so paranoid of Republicans he brings them up no matter what the topic....and spins and twist much of what he brings up.....

I've pretty much determined that "debunked" in rdean's mind means any facts that don't support his fantasy are called "debunked. Kind of his version of obies the debate is over.

I've pretty much determined that "debunked" in rdean's mind means any facts that don't support his fantasy are called "debunked. Kind of his version of obies the debate is over.

he says no one has proved him wrong,and yet he "disappears" in every thread HE has started,when the questions he cant answer start coming in.....

how sweet,
The difference is that the democrats have given the lower classes a little somethingsomething
it's just shame it wasn't from all their personal wealth, instead of robbing us TAXPAYERS to give away things
just wow...It's easy to give away OTHER PEOPLES monies and you act like they're saints

Last edited:
The GOP leadership use Obama as a "fear whip" to garner support from a terrified base.

For some reason, the GOP base has been made to believe that if it's good for the uber wealthy, it's good for the country. The deficit creating Bush tax cuts were the first step in the redistribution of the wealth of the nation to the top 1%.

Moving millions of jobs to China and closing tens of thousands of factories here were not a problem because of the incredible wealth it added to the fortune of the top 1%. There is no way the GOP base would have supported a "pioneer of outsourcing" for president without the opponent being Barrack Obama.

Imagine Republicans fighting to keep health care from millions of Americans. We know insurance policies that were cancelled didn't meet any type of minimum requirement. Some Republicans right here on the USMB swear there is no insurance policy that doesn't include hospital and when previous links proved the existence of such terrible insurance policies that were indeed cheap, but only allowed 3 or 4 doctor visits a year and a couple of blood tests at a hospital, possibly an X-ray or a mammogram, they would deny it.

Look at Republicans today who support Social Security and Medicare. They wouldn't support it if it were called "Social Obamasecurity" or "Obamamedicare" no matter how much they depended on it.

The Republican leadership wouldn't be able to get much support for cutting school lunches or food stamps for poor children and disabled veterans if they didn't have president Obama to use as the "boogeyman".

Imagine Republicans cutting unemployment benefits for millions of Americans and leaving them out to dry if there was no Obama. It wouldn't be possible.

Obama is only going to be president for a few more years. By that time, Republicans will be firmly tied to every one of these policies. They may have been able to tie Obama to some of their disasters because the GOP base is looking for any reason, no matter how tenuous, to hate Obama.

Some Republicans feel that it was Obama who started the wars in the Middle East. That it was Republicans who took out Bin Laden and Obama had nothing to do with it. That people died after Katrina because Obama was slow to send aid.

The will say that Obama extended the Bush Tax cuts ignoring the fact that Republicans threatened to cut unemployment benefits for 7 million Americans if he didn't.

Look at how they insist it was Obama who shut down the government, even when the GOP leadership was "taking the credit".

Look at the GOP leadership saying they got 98% of everything they wanted but the downgrade was Obama's fault.

Without Obama, the GOP leadership would never be able to make such ridiculous and outrageous statements.

And look at the recent Ryan budget. Over 5 trillion in cuts with almost 70% of those cuts being programs that help the middle class and the poor. Look at the Republican farmers in congress getting hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars in subsidies because they own a farm while voting to cut food stamps for poor children and disabled veterans. Without Obama, Republicans would never get support for these odious policies.

When the next presidential election comes along, Republicans will be stuck with and on record for every one of these terrible policies. And there will be no Barrack Hussein Obama to run against. I think it's going to be a pretty exciting election.

LMAO Hate to tell you this but NOBODY needs Barack Obama. Absolutely NOBODY.

It seems to me if nobody needs him then he is not even doing an absolute minimum of his job, which means he would be impeached. He looks really comfy there in the White House, so a lot of people must need him.

Forum List

Back