Why register to vote at all?

Anybody ever consider that the people the libs are outraged about really don't exist in modern society or they are illegal aliens? Who doesn't have ID? You need a photo ID to cash a check, get a bank account, enter a federal (and state?) building, drive a car, rent an apartment, buy a home, get a credit card, get on a plane, get a job, get welfare, go to school and vote. What's the problem? Can't vote twice?

Anybody ever consider that the people the libs are outraged about really don't exist in modern society or they are illegal aliens? Who doesn't have ID? You need a photo ID to cash a check, get a bank account, enter a federal (and state?) building, drive a car, rent an apartment, buy a home, get a credit card, get on a plane, get a job, get welfare, go to school and vote. What's the problem? Can't vote twice?

It is a mystery why anyone would be in favor of the possibility of contamination of the voting process. And if memory serves, it is mot often the liberals and those who supposedly speak for them who talk quite often about the GOP rigging elections. :eusa_liar:

Wouldn't these IDs help prevent that?

For my friends on the left who swear that somehow presenting ID to vote is a violation of your rights, I ask, "Why register to vote at all?"

I mean, if the GOP wanted to get rid of Nancy Pelosi or the DNC wanted to get rid of John Boehner, would you be okay if we took bus loads of people and drove into their districts and let them cast ballots? If you think we shouldn't have to show ID's, would you be against such shenanigans? Because apparently, you're all for persons being able to vote when and where they wish totally without validation.

Ironically, both the Honorable Ms. Pelosi and the Honorable Mr. Boehner both represent the 8th districts of Ohio and California. Go figure.

Good post Candy...

Voting gives tacit assent to the outcome.
Opt out of the system.

So does not voting!

Like elections to the School Board. Who ever has the biggest family wins when the relatives go to vote.

Then the people say "How did THIS idiot ever get on the school board".

How about a signature?

Once you've registered to vote, you are in the system. Then, when it comes time to vote, you can either have an ID, or if you don't have an ID, then you sign your name, and the signatures are matched up with those on file in your polling place.

Not everyone has an ID. Everyone has a signature.

How about a signature?

Once you've registered to vote, you are in the system. Then, when it comes time to vote, you can either have an ID, or if you don't have an ID, then you sign your name, and the signatures are matched up with those on file in your polling place.

Not everyone has an ID. Everyone has a signature.

What about those with no arms? :eek:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
My advice to every democratic voter out there, especially in swing states, is to make absolutely sure your voter registration info is up to date with your current address, even if you just moved across the street, and to make sure that you are still even registered to vote. If you live in certain places there will be some republican asshole standing there to challenge your vote and they will happily turn you away on a mere technicality.

Why register to vote at... 12-18-2011 03:44 PM Dr.House fuck you
======================
Now why would the honorable Dr. House have such a violent reaction to my advice? Could it be that I have touched on the real point of voter ID laws?

WTF was all that rambling about?:eek:

Forum List

Back