Why "Pre-existing conditions" is a phony, blown out of proportion issue.

`
"For years, people who had been diagnosed with chronic health problems found it difficult, if not impossible, to purchase health insurance on the private market. "

`

Yeah, I had the same problem, I found it impossible to purchase fire insurance on my house after it burned down.

What kind of heartless asshole won't insurance against eventualities that have already occurred ?

What you've posted is disgusting and not what is happening.

I'm a good example.

I am going to lose the insurance I've had for many decades because of divorce.

I've paid premiums, deductibles and copayments all my adult life. I've paid into the insurance system for decades but never needed to use it.

Then one day in 2009 while on vacation massive 15 ft monster waves fell on me. Nearly killed me and put me in a coma. I ended up with a spine injury with nerve damage in my hands and arms.

Two years after that I was diagnosed with breast cancer.

I knew all my adult life that while I had not used my insurance I was paying for someone else to have health care who needed it. When I needed it, I would have it.

That's the way insurance works. People pool their money together to pay the bills. No one person can afford to pay it themselves so insurance brought many people together to pay their health care costs.

I paid for people before me for decades. My money made sure that they didn't die from an accident or disease. I was very happy to pay it knowing that when I got older my medical bills would be paid.

Now, because of divorce, I lose that insurance I've been paying into all my adult life.

I paid thousands of dollars over the decades for other people to have insurance. Now that it's my turn to have my medical bills paid, the republicans are trying their hardest to take it from me.

Once COBRA runs out for me I'm on my own. No employer provided insurance anymore. I'm on the open market. Where republicans are trying their best to make sure I'll never be able to buy insurance again.

Only because you buy into stupid slogans like you posted above. I've paid into the system for decades. Through no fault of my own, I'm going to lose it and you republicans are doing everything you can to make sure I will never be able to buy insurance again.

Let me make this very clear to you.

I STARTED PAYING FOR INSURANCE IN 1978 WHEN I TURNED 18 AND NO LONGER COULD BE ON MY PARENTS POLICY.

I'VE PAID INTO IT FOR 40 YEARS. MY HOUSE DIDN'T BURN DOWN THEN I EXPECTED PEOPLE TO REBUILD IT.

I PAID THOUSANDS OVER 40 YEARS.

I'm not asking for anything free nor any special treatment. I paid for others for decades. I paid and paid my own dues and now you want to lie about it to justify making it legal for no insurance company to sell me insurance ever again in my life.

The only reason why many people didn't have health care was some insurance company rated them preexisting condition then kicked them off insurance, leaving them with the that history so no other insurance company will sell it to them. In most cases it wasn't the person's choice. They got sick, kicked off their insurance and no other company would sell to them.

It's a system that's very bad and needed to be reformed.

The last thing a sick person should face is being denied health care.

It's a conflict of interest to allow an insurance company to make the decision if a person gets care or not. They have a financial interest to not provide that care so they shouldn't be making that decision.

No government should have the right to take health care from people through legislation without offering the people an alternative.

republicans say they want to offer choice but leave out the best choice we can have. A public option. The only reason why republicans won't allow a public option is because the vast majority of Americans will choose that public option over the lying and thieving insurance company. Private for profit insurance companies will go out of business. They have treated Americans so horribly that most of us would run to a public option just to get away from the lying, thieving insurance companies.

REALLY Sorry for you

The whole health care crisis was built on two gigantic LIES: Never were 46 million uninsured and never 160 million Americans with pre-existing conditions!
Because those two gigantic lies then completely upset the market place and as a result now a huge mess has occurred.
YES there are people like you with "pre-existing conditions"... BUT NOT 160 million!
Yes there is a solution for people like you!
TAX the lawyers that cause $1 trillion in wasted health expenses which ADD up to the claims the insurance companies pay out and consequently grossly inflate the premiums!
YOU blame the insurance companies for "lying and thieving"... WHAT a totally ignorant comment!
These "lying and thieving" companies have to make a profit in case you didn't know! They are required by the states where they sell their insurance to maintain "reserves".
These reserves come from profits and are under state laws required so claims can be paid!

NOW in your specific case, yes you are a person suffering from a pre-existing condition. AND that can be solved easily!
TAX the lawyers as I said above 10% of their
health expenses.
10% of the legal services industry in the United States generated that $256.66 billion in revenue in 2013.
Topic: Legal services industry in the U.S.
$25 billion in tax revenue would provide a $340/month health insurance premium for the 6 million that have pre-existing conditions... including YOU!
And in doing so when THE below $1 trillion in wasted health care expenses DECLINE so too would not only the tax on the lawyers BUT the cost of health insurance!
See again vast majority of people including you are grossly unaware of the REAL fact that under Obamacare insurance companies WERE forced FORCED to pay 85%
of the premiums they collected out in claims. NOW that doesn't sound bad to people like you who ONLY know what you know!
BUT prior to ACA insurance companies paid out an average of 80% which left 20% for overhead, salaries, taxes and profits out of which the above mentioned reserves were paid.
BUT with dumb ass Obamacare forcing another 5% i.e. 85% WHAT were these insurance companies FORCED by STATE laws to maintain reserves do? HIKE premiums, cut costs,
reduce what they had to pay out in claims. AGAIN to people like you though that sound OK!
BUT this is where you people are so out of touch with financial realities!

SO lobby your congressperson to set up a plan to TAX lawyers as above so you 6 million with pre-existing can have health insurance AND the costs of premiums WILL HAVE to go down because the STATEs force insurance companies to justify their premiums. IF the insurance companies pay out less then 80% say 75% of claims... THEN the states won't
allow premiums to INCREASE but will force premiums to decrease!
Understand... this is how it can be solved for people like YOU!!!

JUST read the below what doctors are telling you! They are forced to do what they are doing and the PROOF is half of the Federal contracted doctors that responded don't practice defensive medicine because of a 1946 Federal Tort Act that forbids physicians under contract with the government to be sued!
Think about it! $1 trillion in wasted expenses that insurance companies pay and pass on in the form of premiums!
It can be reduced! Think... If the insurance companies can't raise their premiums by STATE regulators because they haven't had to pay out as much for "DEFENSIVE MEDICINE" claims, that means lower premiums.

defensivemed063917.png

The below statement sums up why the issue is phony.

An estimated 27% of adults under age 65 in the U.S. have a pre-existing condition.

And, a 2010 study conducted before enactment of ACA showed that 42% of adults aged 50 to 64 who tried to buy insurance in individual insurance markets were rejected outright, charged higher premiums, or had one or more disease conditions removed from coverage.
Possible Removal Of Pre-Existing Conditions Protections

WOW... 27% of adults under age 65 have a pre-existing condition that means of the total 55,671,030 supposedly
have a pre-existing condition that means that can't get health insurance right???
55.7 million! WOW...
But wait... 56% have group health insurance that covers them... that means.. 24.5 million without group insurance.
But wait...7% of Americans have private insurance so that leaves 22.7 million with out health insurance that might have "pre-existing conditions"...and can't get insurance... but WAIT...

When Obama floated this statement:
"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,
It was proven by Politifact.org that Obama was "sloppy" because he counted 10 million that were illegal aliens.!
Wow... that meant then not 46 million but 36 million... But WAIT.....

Obama forgot this fact that was later PROVEN to be true by the same guy who said it took the stupidity of voters to pass Obamacare, when Obama counted 14 million as part of the 46 million uninsured...THAT WERE ELIGIBLE BEFORE ACA for Medicaid... they just didn't enroll!
PROOF! Last year, analysis from the RAND Corporation found that 6.1 million new Medicaid enrollees were already
eligible for Medicaid. MIT economist and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber estimates that nearly 9 million new Medicaid enrollees were already eligible.
Millions of Obamacare enrollees already had health insurance

a) So of the 46 million Obama stated 10 million illegal, 14 million were eligible for Medicaid...
that leaves 22 million that don't have insurance...
b) So if the 27% is a valid number 27% of 22 million that honestly WANT health insurance but due to pre-existing
conditions or less than 6 million people that can't get health insurance that want health insurance but due to
pre-existing conditions can't get it!

I'm going to shout now:
THAT is NOT half of all Americans that have pre-existing conditions!!!
Yet that was what started this whole conversation when Obama said:
Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." — Barack Obama on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 in a speech about the Affordable Care Act
Obama says half of Americans have a pre-existing condition

AND that's what got people all bent out of shape!
There are NOT half of all Americans that pre-existing conditions preventing them from getting health insurance!

NOW here is a solution for those truly 6 million that either don't qualify for Medicaid or group health insurance:
TAX the lawyers who have caused NEARLY $850 Billion a year in wasted health expenses.
10% of the The legal services industry in the United States generated 256.66 billion U.S. dollars in revenue in 2013.Topic: Legal services industry in the U.S.
25 billion in tax revenue would provide a $340/month health insurance premium for the 6 million that have pre-existing conditions.
View attachment 221886

Are you trying to justify health insurance that fucks people over? The US is the only first world country that doesn't bother with giving its citizens decent healthcare at affordable prices. Because the US is run for the rich, who can afford to pay whatever.

So why are you defending the wealthy, rich lawyers because $1 trillion a year is wasted simply out of fear of lawsuits!
I've offered a plan that does three things:
1) Provides $25 billion a year to pay for people with "pre-existing conditions" that supposedly can't get health insurance!
2) Cuts down on $1 trillion in WASTED health expenses. Who do you think PAYs for most of this $1 trillion? Insurance companies!
3) STATES' insurance regulations REQUIRE insurance companies to show their operating expenses to justify premium increases.
If just 20% or $200 billion a year is reduced due to the above tax, that means the insurance companies HAVE to show why they need a premium increase and IN
FACT the insurance regulators will tell them they will need to reduce their premiums!
With health insurance costs going down just by this one effort, insurance companies make more profits and more profits means MORE incentives to increase business
which means MORE competitive rates!

All the above factors WOULD happen PLUS insuring those with "pre-existing conditions"!
defensivemed063917.png

Government mandated acceptance of preexisting conditions = welfare.

More free stuff that the filthy Left demands. Despicable, isn't it?
I presume you hold Floridians who need Government mandated storm aid in the same contempt. Do you think of them as filthy welfare queens looking for free stuff because something beyond their control took everything from them?

And yet, ending Obamacare Medicaid expansion would have cost the gop the senate, which is why more rebelled against that than raised a peep about Kavenaughs assault allegations.
I don't see how one relates to the other, except that keeping the Senate is very important because strict constitutional construction is a major priority for those who love freedom and hate tyranny.
Democrats stand for Truth, Justice and the American Way
They are God’s favorite party
I think that's true Booty. Collins figures she could not get reelected if she terminated her state's Medicaid expansion, or if she voted to not cover pre-existing conditions, but she can get reelected for opining Ford is mistaken about who assaulted her 30 years ago.

I presume you hold Floridians who need Government mandated storm aid in the same contempt. Do you think of them as filthy welfare queens looking for free stuff because something beyond their control took everything from them?

I don't mind paying a little tax to have state and local emergency preparedness. Florida does it pretty well, especially during the Republican administrations.

However, I don't think the filthy ass Federal government should be doing it. Why should somebody in Montana have their money taken away from them to subsidize me living in a hurricane prone area?

By the way, I mostly take responsibility for my own emergency preparation and generally don't depend on the government.

An estimated 27% of adults under age 65 in the U.S. have a pre-existing condition.

And, a 2010 study conducted before enactment of ACA showed that 42% of adults aged 50 to 64 who tried to buy insurance in individual insurance markets were rejected outright, charged higher premiums, or had one or more disease conditions removed from coverage.

WOW... 27% of adults under age 65 have a pre-existing condition that means of the total 55,671,030 supposedly
have a pre-existing condition that means that can't get health insurance right???
55.7 million! WOW...
But wait... 56% have group health insurance that covers them... that means.. 24.5 million without group insurance.
But wait...7% of Americans have private insurance so that leaves 22.7 million with out health insurance that might have "pre-existing conditions"...and can't get insurance... but WAIT...

"We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,
It was proven by Politifact.org that Obama was "sloppy" because he counted 10 million that were illegal aliens.!

Obama forgot this fact that was later PROVEN to be true by the same guy who said it took the stupidity of voters to pass Obamacare, when Obama counted 14 million as part of the 46 million uninsured...THAT WERE ELIGIBLE BEFORE ACA for Medicaid... they just didn't enroll!
PROOF! Last year, analysis from the RAND Corporation found that 6.1 million new Medicaid enrollees were already
eligible for Medicaid. MIT economist and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber estimates that nearly 9 million new Medicaid enrollees were already eligible.

a) So of the 46 million Obama stated 10 million illegal, 14 million were eligible for Medicaid...
b) So if the 27% is a valid number 27% of 22 million that honestly WANT health insurance but due to pre-existing
conditions or less than 6 million people that can't get health insurance that want health insurance but due to

I'm going to shout now:
Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." — Barack Obama on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 in a speech about the Affordable Care Act

There are NOT half of all Americans that pre-existing conditions preventing them from getting health insurance!

NOW here is a solution for those truly 6 million that either don't qualify for Medicaid or group health insurance:
TAX the lawyers who have caused NEARLY $850 Billion a year in wasted health expenses.
10% of the The legal services industry in the United States generated 256.66 billion U.S. dollars in revenue in 2013.Topic: Legal services industry in the U.S.
25 billion in tax revenue would provide a $340/month health insurance premium for the 6 million that have pre-existing conditions.
View attachment 221886

Are you trying to justify health insurance that fucks people over? The US is the only first world country that doesn't bother with giving its citizens decent healthcare at affordable prices. Because the US is run for the rich, who can afford to pay whatever.

So why are you defending the wealthy, rich lawyers because $1 trillion a year is wasted simply out of fear of lawsuits!
1) Provides $25 billion a year to pay for people with "pre-existing conditions" that supposedly can't get health insurance!
2) Cuts down on $1 trillion in WASTED health expenses. Who do you think PAYs for most of this $1 trillion? Insurance companies!
3) STATES' insurance regulations REQUIRE insurance companies to show their operating expenses to justify premium increases.
If just 20% or $200 billion a year is reduced due to the above tax, that means the insurance companies HAVE to show why they need a premium increase and IN
FACT the insurance regulators will tell them they will need to reduce their premiums!
With health insurance costs going down just by this one effort, insurance companies make more profits and more profits means MORE incentives to increase business

All the above factors WOULD happen PLUS insuring those with "pre-existing conditions"!
View attachment 222150
I'm pretty sure that constantly repeating the same text over-and-over again with a forum, constitute 'spamming' per The Rules.

I don't mind paying a little tax to have state and local emergency preparedness. Florida does it pretty well, especially during the Republican administrations.

However, I don't think the filthy ass Federal government should be doing it. Why should somebody in Montana have their money taken away from them to subsidize me living in a hurricane prone area?

By the way, I mostly take responsibility for my own emergency preparation and generally don't depend on the government.
There are many responsible people who prepare for emergencies, and I applaud you. But who pays for the utility workers who gather from all over the country to re-establish electricity and clean water, to bulldoze trees and trash off roads so emergency vehicles can get thru, and the myriad of necessities that restore for the common good. The shelters, the temp housing, etc. Somebody pays for all these things, and as for me, I'm willing.

Note: My 20 yr old granddaughter went to New Orleans with her college group to work in the devastated 9th ward trying to restore some livability there, and a poster (from another board but now on this one) said she must be some kind of slut to do that. They had to carry in everything..even water to brush their teeth.

55.7 million! WOW...

I'm going to shout now:

View attachment 221886

View attachment 222150
I'm pretty sure that constantly repeating the same text over-and-over again with a forum, constitute 'spamming' per The Rules.

Then instead of complaining WHY not refute the statements?
My putting them up is because evidently idiots aren't reading them and these are facts. Maybe FACTS are what confuses people but to evidently a few of us
they are what DECISIONS that affect everyone's life are based on!
When the architect of Obama care Jonathan Gruber who said:
"And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass
Do you comprehend that's what means? It means the majority of people that believed what Obama said, i.e. "46 million uninsured Americans"..."half of all Americans have
pre-existing conditions" AND yet when the tally is made BY Gruber and politifact.org... THEY agree it was "sloppy" estimations that included 10 million illegals, 14 million people proven by Gruber's studies to be eligible for MEDICAID BEFORE... BEFORE ACA that because of the ineptness of the Obama administration these 14 million didn't KNOW!
And then to blatantly say 160 million Americans have pre-existing conditions...IMPLYING they couldn't get health insurance? AGAIN the "stupidity" of the voter at play!
So I'm going to continue to post those REFUTING FACTUAL statements and policies until someone totally refutes them!
Defensive Medicine costs $1 trillion a year and yet NOT ONE of you have done as I have i.e. asked that Lawyers be taxed 10% of their $280 billion in revenue to be used
to pay for the truly 6 million with "pre-existing conditions" RATHER than having EVERY ONE pay for Pre-existing conditions WHICH was a major contributor to insurance companies
raising premiums!
SO those STATEMENTS I submitted I want YOU being so quick to call them SPAMMING to PROVE THEY ARE WRONG!
Prove IT! Trying to shut down the TRUTH is what socialists, communists, Facists do! I'm hoping that someone will READ these "statements" and have FACTS to disprove them,
then do it! But to try to SHUT down the statements I've submitted is called CENSORSHIP!
mind-made-up-male.png

55.7 million! WOW...

I'm going to shout now:

View attachment 221886

View attachment 222150

So you don't even read the FACTS and make up your mind... How sad that logic, facts seem to be missing in people like you!
mind_made_up_female.png

I truly don't understand people who constantly berate the wealthy, corporations, etc. YET not one of them have said anything against lawyers.
A group that truly has perpetuated fears of medical malpractice and thus causing nearly $1 trillion a year in "defensive medicine".

Why are you people so willing to ignore the $300 billion a year lawyers make while causing $1 trillion in fear claims by physicians?
defensivemed063917.png

Doctors under contract with the government practice twice as less in Defensive Medicine all because of this:
The 1946 Tort Claims Act!

55.7 million! WOW...

I'm going to shout now:

View attachment 221886
What a crock of shit.

And you know it's a crock of shit because republican candidates are scrambling to pretend they haven't voted against this and are now LYING and claiiming they will protect this..

Do NOT believe them

Why are you people so willing to ignore the $300 billion a year lawyers make while causing $1 trillion in fear claims by physicians?

I didn't ignore much in my 30 yr tenure as an emt-i Hmyts.

To sum it up, 95% of what i did had zero effect on patient outcome, so we were little more than a cab, with a stehoscoped bartender

What did i learn listening ?

Every faction of our HC community ,participants, are ligitating the living daylight out of one another

It's big biz, especially when one is confronted with insurance stonewalling

You people.....y'all THINK your insured.

biggest 'effin delusion there is

~S~

After declining to inform the public of where she stands on the Zombie Trumpcare bill, it appears that Congreswoman Martha McSally (R-AZ02) is fully behind it, according to AP reporter Erica Werner, who reports that McSally told her GOP colleagues it was time to get this "fucking thing" done.

The House is set to vote on the legislation today. The Hill is following the action on Congressional Hill.

Indivisible Southern Arizona is planning a "death march" on McSally midtown offices at 4400 E. Broadway at 5 p.m. today.

Here's New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait's take on this fucking thing:
The heart of the bill is the same one that was polling at under 20 percent and failed two months ago: a near-trillion dollar tax cut for wealthy investors, financed by cuts to insurance subsidies for the poor and middle class. They have added a series of hazily defined changes: waivers for states to allow insurers to charge higher rates to people with preexisting conditions and to avoid covering essential health benefits, and a pitifully small amount of money to finance high-risk pools for sick patients.

The implications of these changes are vast. The Brookings Institution notes that if a single state eliminated the cap on lifetime benefits for a single employee, then employers in every state could actually follow suit, thus bringing back a horrid feature of the pre-Obamacare system, in which people who get hit with expensive treatment suddenly discover that their insurer will no longer pay for their care. This would affect not only those getting insurance through Medicaid or the state exchanges, but also through their job.

After declining to inform the public of where she stands on the Zombie Trumpcare bill, it appears that Congreswoman Martha McSally (R-AZ02) is fully behind it, according to AP reporter Erica Werner, who reports that McSally told her GOP colleagues it was time to get this "fucking thing" done.

The House is set to vote on the legislation today. The Hill is following the action on Congressional Hill.

Indivisible Southern Arizona is planning a "death march" on McSally midtown offices at 4400 E. Broadway at 5 p.m. today.

Here's New York Magazine's Jonathan Chait's take on this fucking thing:
The heart of the bill is the same one that was polling at under 20 percent and failed two months ago: a near-trillion dollar tax cut for wealthy investors, financed by cuts to insurance subsidies for the poor and middle class. They have added a series of hazily defined changes: waivers for states to allow insurers to charge higher rates to people with preexisting conditions and to avoid covering essential health benefits, and a pitifully small amount of money to finance high-risk pools for sick patients.

The implications of these changes are vast. The Brookings Institution notes that if a single state eliminated the cap on lifetime benefits for a single employee, then employers in every state could actually follow suit, thus bringing back a horrid feature of the pre-Obamacare system, in which people who get hit with expensive treatment suddenly discover that their insurer will no longer pay for their care. This would affect not only those getting insurance through Medicaid or the state exchanges, but also through their job.

WOW... what a NOVEL idea..."insurers to charge higher rates to people with preexisting conditions"

You
fucking idiots! How stupid must you people be?
Health insurance like CAR insurance, like HOME insurance is based on Someone willing to bet YOU won't have an illness, or car accident or set your house on fire!
How stupid are you people?
Tell me. If you carried a gun i.e. a policeman... what do you think the chances of getting shot are or in a car accident?
GUESS what you idiots! Higher than the average person!
Police officers have a higher risk of incurring a work-related injury or illness than most other occupations.
On average, 115 police and sheriff’s patrol officers suffered fatal work injuries each year from 2003 to 2014. Another 30,990 nonfatal injuries involving days away from work were reported for police and sheriff’s patrol officers on average each year from 2009 to 2014.
Police Officers Factsheet

SO guess what dummies? Their health insurance premiums ARE higher. Why are they higher??
DUMMIES! They are at a greater risk than the general public!
How can I get it through your thick skulls?

The same holds true for what"pre-existing conditions"!
Insurance companies pay the claims out of premiums.
Premiums are calculated based on the person being insured! DUMMIES do you understand???
So if you have had diabetes or heart condition THAN you are a higher risk! Means the companies will have to pay out more and more often for you !
So they have to collect more!
GEEZ! I don't know why idiots like you can't comprehend the basic facts of INSURANCE!

NOW dummies! How many people do you think have "pre-existing conditions" that would have to pay higher premiums??
READ just READ for once the REALITIES of this bullshit regarding "pre-existing conditions"!
Pre-exist_conditions110518.png

You think people don't KNOW if they have a pre-existing condition or might develop one?

You think people don't KNOW if they have a pre-existing condition or might develop one?

I think that the use of the phrase "Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition" by Obama as a gross exaggeration! 169 million?
The impression that you and millions other have is that because of that, these 169 million can't get insurance!
WRONG!
Did you closely read the document I included?
The point is that as ANY logical rational person understands that :
A) There never were 169 million that couldn't get insurance BECAUSE as the above points out less than 8% are NOT covered by private, group,government health insurance. So there is no where near HALF that can't get insurance due to "pre-existing conditions"! As that is NOT an issue!
B) The only people that have "pre-existing conditions" that have to pay HIGHER for health insurance are because as any logical rational person
understands those people will require MORE expenses to cover them!
C) Since most people (evidently you included) have NO idea how insurance works... here is a quick lesson:
1) Insurance covers future claims.
2) companies willing to pay future claims need to figure out for two reasons WHAT the risks are they will have to pay out the claims
a) STATES where they are selling REQUIRE reserves to pay future claims... DO YOU understand? STATES require companies have reserves.
b) Companies CAN"T have reserves if they don't make a profit to set aside for FUTURE claims. It is as simple as that.
So companies calculate what they will need BASED on what they know about the insurance prospect.

NOW group insurance is different in that ONE plan may cover 1,000s of people versus 1 plan covering 1 person!
So that's why there is a "pre-existing conditions" for primarily ONLY private insurance, i.e. 1 person signing up for 1 insurance policy.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND then that "pre-existing conditions" is an exaggeration and that it WILL NOT go away!

And Obamacare tried to solve it but they found out that:
NOW for FURTHER PROOF coming from Obamacare statistics!!!
Only 115,000 were members of the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP),a high-risk insurance program established as a bridge between pre-Obamacare coverage and the establishment of its exchanges.
Pre-Existing Condition Tweaks Likely Affect 0.5 Percent Of Americans

DO YOU understand that the MAGNITUDE of the problem is grossly EXAGGERATED!

Everyone has has a pre-existing condition, mortality. If anyone can be so designated and denied coverage, then we all can. That should be the concern, because it can effect all of us when those decisions can be made solely on a financial basis.

It is NOT a concern! When will you idiots comprehend that nearly 96% of All Americans have health coverage that EXCLUDES pre-existing conditions!

But see how this issue is so exaggerated!
YES IT is possible half have pre-existing BUT!!!!

YES it is possible affect 1 in 2 americans.
BUT AGAIN!!! 96% of these AMERICANS are covered in spite of "pre-existing conditions"!!!

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 8.38.23 AM.png

Pre-exist_conditions110518.png

Forum List

Back