Why People Join the Army

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Article says it conducted "an exhaustive survey" of 81 soldiers between grades E-1 and E-4. How can a survey of only 81 soldiers prove anything? Here's what they came up with.

Screen-Shot-2018-05-14-at-12.48.13-PM.png

Adventure/travel outweighs Call to serve.

Surprised?

Benefits comes in third and that makes a lot of sense.

Explanations and more @ The Top 5 Reasons Soldiers Really Join The Army, According To Junior Enlisteds

The Article says it conducted "an exhaustive survey" of 81 soldiers between grades E-1 and E-4. How can a survey of only 81 soldiers prove anything? Here's what they came up with.

Surprised?

Explanations and more @ The Top 5 Reasons Soldiers Really Join The Army, According To Junior Enlisteds

No, of course not. I haven't seen anyone ever just sitting there star struck "I'm called to serve!".... Of course adventure and going to neat new places, is a bigger pull.

Surprised?

Because they want to be cannon fodder for the rich?

I mean, they can give up their life so a rich fucker can get a new house. Who wouldn't?

Surprised?

I bet you anything that's identical to a soldier in 1776. Outside of benefits that is.

Forum List

Back