why people hate taxes

they will jsut pretend the tea party thinkin g is the majority thought.

They pretend most things instead of facing reality

No dear. it's you Progressive who like to think your dumb ideas are a majority.

Like how supposedly the American citizens DON'T MIND being taxed out of their hard earned monies to fund you all's pet projects.

that is the progressive twilight zone you all live in..

I'd be embarrassed to even post this stupid article.

supposedly 57% say it's NOT HOW much they pay but the fact that the wealthy don't pay their fair share.

and 52% say they PAY the RIGHT AMOUNT.

MY GAWD..:lol:

The 52% that pay the right amount question could simply mean they are being honest on their taxes. Not that they mean the rate is correct.

Like how supposedly the American citizens DON'T MIND being taxed out of their hard earned monies to fund you all's pet projects.

Guess we'll find out... won't we?

Maybe we simply are tired of working until April/May to pay off our obligations to the government. Maybe we simply want to work and provide for ourselves and our family without some politicians telling us we need to pay more so they can waste our money on themselves and their friends.

Somehow, i doubt the people polled were even asked that.

Maybe most of the people disagree with you. We'll find out in 2012.

So you like 4-5 months of your labor going to the government? You don't have a problem with the insane amount of waste, corruption, graft, and legalized bribery the politicians engage in?

I'm pretty confident that if you ask people, most of them will agree with my position that this is unacceptable. And if they don't? Well then they are wrong. A majority can be wrong.

Guess we'll find out... won't we?

guess we will dear. but the Obama polling worse than Carter at this time in his Presidency ain't' looking so hot for the Progressives-Commies, I mean Democrats.

Having the majority position doesn't matter. Having the correct position is what's important.

You can have a minority position that is correct and eventually persuade a majority to follow you with well reasoned arguments, thereby benefiting society as whole.

If you are wrong in your positions, it doesn't matter if the majority backs it, you're still wrong and society is going to suffer for it.

Having the majority position doesn't matter. Having the correct position is what's important.

You can have a minority position that is correct and eventually persuade a majority to follow you with well reasoned arguments, thereby benefiting society as whole.

If you are wrong in your positions, it doesn't matter if the majority backs it, you're still wrong and society is going to suffer for it.

Yeah... I'd say that calling people Marxist, Commies and freeloaders ain't gonna get you where you want to be.

Yeah... I'd say that calling people Marxist, Commies and freeloaders ain't gonna get you where you want to be.

why not. the Obama said we all needed SKIN in the Game. just what the hell did he mean by that?
He called us lazy, greedy, and clinging to our bibles and guns..
so hey, anything goes it seems

It doesnt matter that more of them are Dems than Rs.

What matters is MOST AMERICAN VOTERS feel that way.

No general election will be won on protecting the rich this next year.

We are a democracy after all.

So you're all for people voting to make it legal to steal money from other people?

We're a democracy after all.

Last edited:
Here's my take.
Think of taxes as a Homeowners association fee but the IRS takes the money and sends it to a Synagogue down the street when your sewer is still backing up and the roof is leaking.

Yup, that's exactly how I look at it.

It's like the government disowns tax payers because we can make it on our own without their help. They focus on the special interest groups, though it's all political, and they have no loyalty to the rest of us. If they don't have our vote or we can't help them further their agenda, we're useless. We get told to sacrifice while they increase the loot that their dependents get.

Actually, we're a Republic, not a true democracy.

Here's my take.
Think of taxes as a Homeowners association fee but the IRS takes the money and sends it to a Synagogue down the street when your sewer is still backing up and the roof is leaking.

Because Republicans love Israel and don't want to waste money rebuilding America.

It's so obvious. Thanks for making my point.

I didnt say true or pure democracy.

I said democracy.

You dont get to change my words or the dictionary definitions of words for your poltical gain.

Hey, speaking of "WRONG", didn't you say the Bush administration never said Saddam was part of the plan to bring down the WTC and then someone posted a video of Cheney saying just that? Yea, I think this is a "slam dunk".

I didnt say true or pure democracy.

I said democracy.

You dont get to change my words or the dictionary definitions of words for your poltical gain.

list the ways in which she would gain politically..

You tell me why the right thinks it gains them to persist in the lie that we are NOT a Democracy?

Forum List

Back