Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of parent, takes a kid on a dangerous trek across a desert with dangerous criminals?

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

Pence is a dangerous man but I'm not sure I have a better idea on what to do in this case.

How about we improve the camps and make Big Government Mike come to us for permission on how to use his body's sticks and holes.

Pence is a dangerous man but I'm not sure I have a better idea on what to do in this case.

How about we improve the camps and make Big Government Mike come to us for permission on how to use his body's sticks and holes.
How about we stop peeing our pants about people that are no threat to us?

Agreed. The hysteria on here is hilarious. A good number of folks put in a solid 8 hour day worrying about illegals.

I'd double the immigration caps and maybe triple them but at some point SOMEONE is going to be sneaking themselves and their kids into the country and we'll have to do something with them. How bad are these FEMA camps?

What's your solution. Can they stay at your place?
Absolutely. And I will help them become citizens because we need more loyal citizens.
How many beds have you got and how many tortillas can you afford? BTW, thousands of young thugs may be a problem for you nieghbors, Think of that?
I live in a heavily transient neighborhood. I would guess 90% of the Central Americans here have no papers. My bike is parked on the curb and has been for two years and no one has tried to take it. Different story in the whitebread neighborhood I lived in before.

Agreed. The hysteria on here is hilarious. A good number of folks put in a solid 8 hour day worrying about illegals.

I'd double the immigration caps and maybe triple them but at some point SOMEONE is going to be sneaking themselves and their kids into the country and we'll have to do something with them. How bad are these FEMA camps?
They pretty much suck. Japanese internment camps on steroids, mostly in the hottest climates in the US.

What do you mean, double the immigration caps?

They pretty much suck. Japanese internment camps on steroids, mostly in the hottest climates in the US.

What do you mean, double the immigration caps?

I think we need more immigrants. Property values in our older cities still suck and we build houses too fast for the birthrate.

On this topic, what are the camps like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back