Why our schools dont teach our kids about Stalinist - commie Vietnam´s death camps ?

sadly, two civilizations collided, the Stone Age met the Industrial Age

sticks and stones against rifles, not hard to predict the outcome

The eastern tribes had access to guns. The French had 15 native mercenaries for every French soldier in North America in their military during their wars with the British. In forest environments bows and arrows are just as effective as muskets.

They were active players in geo-politics, some of them brilliantly so, but eventually the numbers over-whelmed them. If they weren't so bigoted against each other they could have done a lot better. Like I said earlier, the Aztecs made so many enemies the Spanish had zero problems finding hundreds of thousands of allies to support them; it wasn't just a case of a couple hundred white pirates wiping out a mullion Aztecs or whatever with single shot muskets.

Humans aren't much different no matter where they are on the globe, which is why I don't hold Pity Parties for many; it's all self-inflicted and low marks on the report cards for Doesn't Play Well With Others for most humans in general.

Last edited:
The eastern tribes had access to guns. The French had 15 native mercenaries for every French soldier in North America in their military during their wars with the British. In forest environments bows and arrows are just as effective as muskets.

They were active players in geo-politics, some of them brilliantly so, but eventually the numbers over-whelmed them. If they weren't so bigoted against each other they could have done a lot better. Like I said earlier, the Aztecs made so many enemies the Spanish had zero problems finding hundreds of thousands of allies to support them; it wasn't just a case of a couple hundred white pirates wiping out a mullion Aztecs or whatever with single shot muskets.

Humans aren't much different no matter where they are on the globe, which is why I don't hold Pity Parties for many; it's all self-inflicted and low marks on the report cards for Doesn't Play Well With Others for most humans in general.
I say that in forests bows were far more effective than smooth bore muskets. Higher rate of fire, more accurate and no cloud of grey-white smoke identifying the location of the shooter. The only disadvantage of a bow is that you have to be trained nearly from childhood to be good with one and a firearm can be taught in weeks.

Why our schools dont teach our kids about Stalinist - commie Vietnam´s death camps ?​

I have no idea if what you write is true for school today. As a child of a career Marine, I assure you that my peers and I were taught about Stalinism, Maoism, and the NV communist brutality. We are also taught that the SV upper class corruption lost the war.

Is English your native language, I wonder?
you-either-die-a-grammar-nazi1.jpg

Who cares? :) Yeah, you will be corrected.

Forum List

Back