Why our schools dont teach our kids about Stalinist - commie Vietnam´s death camps ?

Because conservatives don't want to highlight the way commie plans are identical to conservative plans.

They don't teach them about abuses from European monarchies, they don't teach them about colonialism, or how entire cities were killed resisting the Mongols or any other army that wanted what you had.

Because conservatives don't want to highlight the way commie plans are identical to conservative plans.

So now conservatives set school policy despite school boards all being run by liberals? For conservative plans to be identical to commie plans, they'd have to be identical to democrat plans. You've been firing teachers and others for years denying them the Pledge, the Flag, religion, patriotism, history, gender identity, family values, normalcy, constitutional learning, and freedom of choice.

The Left are destructive, anarchist seditionists who walk right over other people's rights yet as soon as anyone tries to reign you in, you cry: "COMMIE!"

We don't teach them about 'Trail of Tears' or Bosque Redondo or Bear River or Sand Creek, and so forth.

that's because the Cherokee brought their problems on themselves, and the Sioux did the same. Nothing to see in either tale of woe except a lot of lying bullshit from dumbass savages.

Yes they do, maybe not in all, but any school I have been in and my children. The history of Indians is well taught and it is very much a one-sided history ignoring the atrocities that Indians committed, against one another.

The Sioux wiped out or enslaved no telling how many tribes in building their empire. Same with Comanches, Apaches, Iroquois, and any other tribe large enough to try and eradicate their neighbors. Apparently being better organized and technically advantaged means we cheated or something. lol

The Sioux wiped out or enslaved no telling how many tribes in building their empire. Same with Comanches, Apaches, Iroquois, and any other tribe large enough to try and eradicate their neighbors. Apparently being better organized and technically advantaged means we cheated or something. lol
sadly, two civilizations collided, the Stone Age met the Industrial Age

sticks and stones against rifles, not hard to predict the outcome

Yes they do, maybe not in all, but any school I have been in and my children. The history of Indians is well taught and it is very much a one-sided history ignoring the atrocities that Indians committed, against one another.
Oh, it is not nationally at all. Anyone who thinks race war is one-sided is not thinking. No pacificists among the indigenous peoples. That is why many tribes tried ally with the whites against their tribal enemies.

Forum List

Back