Why Obama's legacy is going away so easily

Goddamn people, he just sucks. If he was white or Asian he would suck, too.

Vowing to make him a one term president before taking office would suggest something deeper than him sucking sometime in the future
Reid said that about Romney in 2012. Was it because he was white?

Doubt it....Even if he did, that has nothing to do with what I said. Try that deflection with someone who'll fall for it

Vowing to make him a one term president before taking office would suggest something deeper than him sucking sometime in the future

So just to be clear, you are not vowing to make Trump a one term President? Seriously? Can you say that with a straight face?

Try that deflection with someone else because like the republicans who vowed that I am your Senator

Immediately after the election, Trump went to work on Saturday and Sunday. What will congress do when they find out that 7 day work weeks are the norm?

I see congressional petitions for the President to play golf.

Doubt it....Even if he did, that has nothing to do with what I said. Try that deflection with someone who'll fall for it
well, he did. and it absolutely does. It completely smashes your racist narrative. Political hacks being political hacks is racist!!! :ack-1:

So just to be clear, you are not vowing to make Trump a one term President? Seriously? Can you say that with a straight face?

Try that deflection with someone else because like the republicans who vowed that I am your Senator

You're a liar, that isn't your standard. You vowed to make every Republican in your lifetime a one termer. You're full of shit

well, he did. and it absolutely does. It completely smashes your racist narrative. Political hacks being political hacks is racist!!! :ack-1:

Sure it does. All you have to do is say stuff in Trump world and its true.

They hated when he took all the guns!

You're a liar, that isn't your standard. You vowed to make every Republican in your lifetime a one termer. You're full of shit

I'm your senator

Sure it does. All you have to do is say stuff in Trump world and its true.

They hated when he took all the guns!
lol wut?

I'm your senator

They finally got a horse in the Senate? Or a horses ass?

Forum List

Back