Why Obama's legacy is going away so easily

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Obama came in flaming race hate, intolerance and divisiveness. So, he got no support from anyone but the Democrat party drones. And so to get his agenda, he / the Democrats had to go to slight of hand:

1) Going nuclear and eliminating filibusters in the Senate

2) Leveraging the budget reconciliation quirk to get the ACA through

3) Issuing streams of executive orders crossing Constitutional boundaries by the Executive branch

The downside of this for Obama was Trump now has all those weapons to simply wipe Obama's entire legacy of government control and trickle up poverty off the face of the earth. There will be no Obama left shortly, and it was all done the same way Obama got his programs through. The problem with building colossuses with mirrors is you remove the colossus simply by taking down the mirror

So hungry for out of the oven chocolate chip cookies right now. Seriously, Barry Hussaine Obama was a fucking douchebag who apparently was put in place by the establishment for some reason and was total fail from top to bottom. There is absolutely no redeeming characteristic and he was a Kenyan Black (Somalian bastards that pirate ocean going vessels to this day), not a West African Black like our Black brothers and sisters here in the USA. In fact his tribes in Kenyan would assault our Western African friends and try to enslave them in real life.

BHO admitted towards the end that by force feeding ACA to the GOP it was doomed.

Now that the GOP thinks they are in charge they will try to kill it.

Hopefully DJ Trump and Schumer will prevent Ryan and McConnell from destroying universal health coverage completely.

Goddamn people, he just sucks. If he was white or Asian he would suck, too.

The orange thing is comical to me since I have Panasonic Plasma TVs with proper tweaking. He is blonde with a slight tan. Anyone saying he is "orange" is actually saying they can't afford a good quality TV or monitor and do not have the intelligence to tweak the settings.

'Why Obama's legacy is going away so easily'

The easiest, simplest explanation is this:

It was forced upon the American people by a self-appointed dictator-wanna-be and a self appointed oligarchy, though by-passing Congress, rammed through a super majority controlled Congress, enacted through Executive Order, etc... When the power is returned back to 'We, the People' it melts like butter in a hot pan.

Obama openly played golf 4 or 5 times a week in his first term, then after he was criticized for it he played 4 or 5 times a week only not in the open. He did nothing hard, he ran from every crises here and around the world. He wouldn't work with congress, he just quick drawled his phone and his pen for one reversible executive order after another. His legacy is his political cowardice and laziness.

The orange thing is comical to me since I have Panasonic Plasma TVs with proper tweaking. He is blonde with a slight tan. Anyone saying he is "orange" is actually saying they can't afford a good quality TV or monitor and do not have the intelligence to tweak the settings.
You see the same thing I see.

Goddamn people, he just sucks. If he was white or Asian he would suck, too.

Vowing to make him a one term president before taking office would suggest something deeper than him sucking sometime in the future

So just to be clear, you are not vowing to make Trump a one term President? Seriously? Can you say that with a straight face?

Forum List

Back