Why Obama Won..

No, none of these things were "overhyped".

Romney showed he can't stand up to Limbaugh as a candidate, how was he going to stand u to him as a president?

This is kind of the problem. I remember back in 1992, when Limbaugh was just so foot-stamping angry at Bush-41 for saving the Banking Industry and raising taxes on the rich that he endorsed Pat Buchanan. (YOu know, the guy who said Hitler was a swell guy.) ANd frankly, Bush-41 and every Republican since then has kissed Limbaugh's ring.

This is the real problem the GOP has right now. The inmates have taken over the asylum and the tail is wagging the dog...

You have the tendency of extrapolating a small truth to a vast extreme.. just sayin

I don't think this is a small thing.

I think this is a major flaw within the GOP right now.

Now, back before my ex-boss showed me the "true meaning of Christmas", I used to listen to Rush every day.

So, yeah, I know what an influence he has on his audience. And that's the problem.

The minute Rush started talking about Smack about Sandra Fluke, Romney should have been out there saying that this kind of language has no placein the national dialog. But he didn't. Neither did Newt or Santorum, for that matter.

What the GOP Needs is a "sister Souljah" moment with the Right Wing Media.

Well, if you listened to Rush ( I rarely do) you'd know that nobody tells him what to do and expecting politicians to stifle him is just silly. By any moralistic standard both Rush and Sandra Fluke are sluts... btw.

I'd worry more about the future of this country than the electability of Republicans if'n I was You..

Last edited:
Well, if you listened to Rush ( I rarely do) you'd know that nobody tells him what to do and expecting politicians to stifle him is just silly. By any moralistic standard both Rush and Sandra Fluke are sluts... btw.

I worry more about the future of this country than the electability of Republicans, Buddy.

Nor do I, but the republicans won't have much of a say if they are marginalized.

Let's be clear. The GOP has only won 1 popular vote out of the last six. (No, I don't count midterms). They are much in the same position that the Democrats were in from 1968 (when the Hippies took over from the older hands like Dick Daley and LBJ) and remained in the wilderness until Clinton had the good sense to tell Sister Souljah and Jesse Jackson where to stick it.

End of the Day, Jackson fell in line, because he had nowhere else to go.

I worry more about the future of this country than the electability of Republicans, Buddy.

Nor do I, but the republicans won't have much of a say if they are marginalized.

Let's be clear. The GOP has only won 1 popular vote out of the last six. (No, I don't count midterms). They are much in the same position that the Democrats were in from 1968 (when the Hippies took over from the older hands like Dick Daley and LBJ) and remained in the wilderness until Clinton had the good sense to tell Sister Souljah and Jesse Jackson where to stick it.

End of the Day, Jackson fell in line, because he had nowhere else to go.

As long as the establishment & conservatives Republicans battle on, I feel they'll continue to be relatively marginalized... nationally.

Republicans continue to be successful in State elections, sooner or later a true statesman will emerge... I hope..:lol:

You have the tendency of extrapolating a small truth to a vast extreme.. just sayin

Now, back before my ex-boss showed me the "true meaning of Christmas", I used to listen to Rush every day.

So, yeah, I know what an influence he has on his audience. And that's the problem.

The minute Rush started talking about Smack about Sandra Fluke, Romney should have been out there saying that this kind of language has no placein the national dialog. But he didn't. Neither did Newt or Santorum, for that matter.

I'd worry more about the future of this country than the electability of Republicans if'n I was You..

I worry about the future of this country as well.

As much as I dislike that fuck who's in the WH right now. He isn't the story.

The story is in the Senate and the House. The pursestrings are there. Not the WH.

Those fucking Clowns had better get their shit together or this country will be down the drain.

6) Romney picked the guy throwing mom off the cliff and ending SS & Medicare
7) Romney couldn't put up a coherent plan that makes any sense, i.e. bad arithmetic
8) Romney is what he is, an out-of-touch rich guy, who would protect the wealthy
9) If Romney picked Rubio, he might have won.
10) The GOP needs to drop all preferences for pro-life. If the Catholic Bishops can't speak-up and sway Hispanics, the issue is settled.

That Randian :tinfoil: he picked (Ryan (R) ) scared me > Romney did.

The story is in the Senate and the House. The pursestrings are there. Not the WH.

Those fucking Clowns had better get their shit together or this country will be down the drain.

butt-hurt rw asswipe sounds like she needs her mouth washed out w/ soap asswipe.

true story

tissue?

Exactly right...my biggest fear is that it is already too late..:eusa_eh:

The GOP lost because they did not represent what the majority of voters wanted in government.

Like I said .. American forced into government dependency by Democrat policies...

True.

I look forward to you buying an island and making your own stuff..

Start here.

Islands for Sale Worldwide - Private Islands Online

Ah..no more dependency on gubmint roads, bridges, and services.

Go man..GO!

Sheesh.. everybody woke up being a smart-ass today...:lol:

Forum List

Back